Beautiful Beasties

BeautifulBeasties

Beautiful Beasties

This album is focused on animals to help you take care of your non human friends.

Animal Trauma Release

This is designed for our animal friends, to provide amygdala healing, emotional release an a bit of vibrational rising. They will also be surrounded by unconditional love. (For the Amygdala healing, this description taken from the other amygdala video is applicable) What this does is work on the amygdala by healing lesions, damage degeneration by inducing stem cell production and removal of scar tissue. Stored fear memories will be released and also negative mind and body associations. Finally, the field repairs the serotonin receptors in the amygdalae. Stuck emotional and energies are also depatterned and removed then filled back with unconditional love and acceptance. Animals no doubt have also had a lot of traumatic experiences that affect them throughout their life. This is a gentle approach to help give them the ability to enjoy their life with unnecessary worry and stress due to past experiences. Use as much as you need, or rather as much as they need. Also added elements of ‘depths of you to this’

Animal Regeneration 3

When you care for an animal/pet it becomes a very important part of your life and family, you will always want the best for them. This video is programmed to induce the fat cells of your animal friend to become stem cells, it works with to the fat around their organs and bones, and the cells are coerced to go the damaged areas, to help with healing, but all fatty areas are affected. Also combined are the Anticancer field, Viral disruption and an attempt to lengthen telomeres. It should help them to regenerate even de-age a bit. Use as much as you want, (or they need) No head phones are required. 'Also added elements of the voltage healing -25 millivolts to cells to restore ‘charge’ -50 millivolts to damaged cells to promote regeneration.

Negentropic Animal

Plasma field targeted to animals

and finally the virus disruptor and parasite destroyer targeted to animals.

63 Likes

Awwwwwwwww :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

15 Likes

Guess who’s going to the park :) right now.

15 Likes

Imagine if your pets could speak to you in plain English lol

12 Likes

Do these fields affect humans

5 Likes

Aww this.

8 Likes

This is incredible and will be so beneficial! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you @Captain_Nemo!!

15 Likes

Thank you!!! Bye fleas!!!

14 Likes

Thank you so much! :pray:

10 Likes

Still going strong, and a fierce warrior.
Yes, my cat is ok now, but he just turned 12.
This will be perfect for him in his senior life.
Many thanks!

15 Likes

Amazing.

11 Likes

The good feeling when it came into the email box.
Thanks @Captain_Nemo :pray: :heart:

My parents’ Cat is saying thank you :kissing_cat:

Ps: can’t wait to see him throwing lighting bolts after a few weeks of Negentropic :laughing:

27 Likes

I got Animal Trauma Release playing in the background and my dog is sleeping, a few minutes ago I heard some banging on the floor and it was his tail wagging around.

26 Likes

:heart:

8 Likes

Oh wow, this is amazing. My cat that I adopted about 6 months ago seems to be suffering from a lot of trauma so Animal Trauma Release is much needed, thank you!

12 Likes

Purr-fection!! :heart_eyes_cat:

10 Likes

Thanks Dream, thanks for them :heart:

18 Likes

You’re a gift @Captain_Nemo :dog::cat::koala::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes

Kitties!! :heart_eyes:

17 Likes

man… the household cat accidentally scratched me lol. im playing him th audio now. he wants to be all over the pc

8 Likes