Mini zoo and longevity

Guys i have mini zoo there are 400 species of diff animals can i make them immortal or live longer like 300 years?

I love my animals😻

5 Likes

You should start a YT channel if you have not already.

2 Likes

Buy The Eternal for all of them.

How cool!

(Second @Kalacakra’s idea of a YT channel!)

I’m going to ask what might be a challenging question, but I do ask you to ponder it, for your animals’ sakes.

Do they want to be immortal or to live that long?

You see, from my experience, our beloved animals have so much they can teach us about this whole death thing (that we’re all going to do) because we humans have taught one another some really screwy ideas about death. (Which is really funny because have you noticed it’s usually the people who haven’t yet died–that they know of–teaching us these screwy ideas. But I digress.)

Animals don’t have (or don’t have as much of) these screwy ideas. They come here. They live their lives. They understand that what makes for a happy life is to make the best out of this minute and then this minute and this minute and so on.

When you’re always focused on making the best out of this minute, you’re not considering the next minute or a minute that is coming 300 years from now. That would take you out of making the best out of this minute, you see?

In addition to all the joy your beloved animals are bringing you, they’re also bringing you helpful lessons. It’s clear that you love them very much. Love the lessons they’re teaching you, too. :slightly_smiling_face:

Now, about that YT channel… :laughing:

1 Like

Have you been playing the audios for them from the Beautiful Beasties album? You might need multiple outdoor speakers to cover the size of area for that many animals.

2 Likes