Healing for my beloved cat

Hi all :two_hearts: Can I please ask for healing for my beloved cat Aprikos? If any of you who have servitors could help send her healing I would really appreciate it. Not completely sure what’s the problem, I will call the vet as soon as they open. I’m not ready to give her up without trying all :cry:

12 Likes

Hey Leenee. :pray:t2: I know exactly how you feel, and be assured I’ll send her healing. Also if she is in pain use the pain field on Sapien med as an sos.

6 Likes

Thank you :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Aight. I’m taking 8 minutes out of my day right now to listen to this while staring at the picture of your cat above (thanks for that by the way, that is helpful) and meditating on the intent of sending healing energy to your cat. Starting now.

5 Likes

Thank you so much :two_hearts:

1 Like

You’re welcome. And it was done with love. Cats and dogs are so easy to love. And a bit of that “it is already done” feeling energy. Visualizing your cat full of energy like a kitten. Fully healthy and happy.

2 Likes

While you wait for the healing and the vet to open, have you tried the Beautiful Beasties album for your cat?

Beautiful Beasties thread.

3 Likes

I appreciate it so much :two_hearts: she is my little baby… Only 6 years old so she can have a long life if things goes right.

3 Likes

Yes had my mom play the audios for her as I am at my last day of holiday still :relaxed:

3 Likes

Hi Leenee, I will send your cat healing. A photo and a name is so helpful for directing it, I hope she receives it and it aids the best it can. Whilst you’re waiting for the vets you could also say a prayer to your angels for a benevolent outcome :heart: :love_letter:

2 Likes

Thank you so much :two_hearts:

1 Like

Omgggg
How cute is she?

Gonna send ultra healing right away :cyclone::cat2:

4 Likes

Thank you :two_hearts: she’s my all :relaxed:

3 Likes

:innocent::innocent:
Is she better?

She is with my parents as I am on my last day of holiday. They just told me tonight she is sick…I will give an update when I see her tomorrow :relaxed:

1 Like

Du har fått den tilbake :star_struck:

1 Like

Aha…setter pris på at Aprikos får besøk av den :relaxed:

1 Like

Update from my mom. Aprikos is better and has eaten vell this morning :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thank you all for helping my baby :two_hearts: I really hope I get to keep her for many years.

10 Likes