Could physical fields affect dogs?

I was wondering if physical fields could affect our lovely dogs? I wanna try playing automated workout series / shrinking stomach but i think it might do bad for her. she’s sick and wants me to always be by her side so i can’t really go anywhere. I’m also wondering if these audios has like a shield or anything that won’t benefit the dogs? like is it specifically designed solely for humans?

3 Likes

Hello @rose994iu! Thank you for taking such good care of your dog!

Hope she gets better soon! (You can use the animal regeneration to help it. But if you do, keep her fed well and hydrated)

The fields you are using won’t affect your dog or any other animal. So you can easily use them near your pet.
And yes, fields are protected and fields for people won’t affect animals, and vice versa. Edit: looking at @WellBeing 's reply I now have doubts… Hope someone else confirms
(My theory but I think Anti Cancer 2.0 works on animals as well)

I’m sorry to hear that. Have you seen New Release: Beautiful Beasties? (We have a number of other animal healing fields, which you can find with the search engine.)

Given that she’s sick, it might be better for her if you heal her sickness first before subjecting her body to a workout of any kind. In fact, whatever’s causing her stomach that you’re wanting to shrink might be playing an important role in her own self-healing efforts, you know?

The muscle structures and functions are different in a dog from a human. I don’t know that the human workout fields would be the best to be playing for your dog.

2 Likes

I was talking specifically about the workout series. I believe other forum friends have had success (as you have had) with other “human” fields with some of their animals. (That’s why I suggested the search, so our friend @rose994iu could find those reports that I can’t specifically pinpoint in my memory.)

ETA: As for some kind of animal protection, I don’t recall mention of anything like that. The way I imagine it (and I could be wrong) is it’s more along the lines of a question about painting getting an answer about rocket science; it just gets shrugged off.

2 Likes

Now I’m picturing someone just listening to Vibration of Divine Love around their dog all the time. I never thought about that before. When your dog becomes enlightened before you do… don’t let it hurt your ego : )

2 Likes

Hehe

Yeah, but in all fairness to us, our dogs have a headstart on us: “dog” is god in reverse. :laughing:

3 Likes

They are wonderful people. Lol. Keeping it simple. We can mess up love so easily with all our “complexities” to put it kindly.

1 Like

Oh my dog (and cats!) used to LOVE Vibration of Divine Love! the cats would always recognize something was different whenever vibration series was on! One of them would immediately take her Queen pose. the “I’m a cat! Worship me!” one :D

The World tarot card had a special impression on my dog haha. I think his favorite was the confidence field, lol!

3 Likes

That is so cool. I could see that happening with cats too. They are definitely in tune to “something else” lol.

2 Likes

Now i want to give my cat authority sigil lol

3 Likes

It has that Enjoy social interaction aspect too. You might jail break your cat.

3 Likes

I used to activate cards on each one of the cats and enjoy their reaction to each of the cards - they’d be suddenly looking up, then blankly starring at the air haha and the more playful ones would wave their paws and try to catch whatever they were seeing haha

2 Likes

And doom us all to subjugation under your cat?! :dizzy_face:

3 Likes

:exploding_head: :sweat_smile: I always knew they were seeing into another dimension. They must be after all.

3 Likes

@Owl Your cat might form your next Empire… return divinity to all street cats!! :D

3 Likes