Mass Meditation Testimonials

From the very beginning I could enter a deep brainwave state. Deeper than usual!

Was right at the border of being awake / being asleep. Constantly drifted of into a dream :sleeping: , but the meditation field always gave me a mild jolt of energy, to keep me awake lol.

The whole hour was extremely comfortable. Again I felt like I was wrapped in a blanket.

Can’t wait for round 2.

My pleasure!

12 Likes

interesting experience today!

i was playing plasma flower node along with mass meditation on their own speakers.

i felt like i was tackling someone else’s issues. in a way this was fine to me because it was so much easier to detach from to the point that i don’t remember what they were.

4 Likes

I can’t figure out how to download this to my IPad anyone know how?

Hi @RedCat11, there’s nothing to download. The stream is on YouTube (Sapien Medicine Live Radio). You can find more details in ConkerRyan’s post:

4 Likes

Love.

9 Likes

Honestly, I was going to skip the meditation this week. I have some super uninteresting and very technical paperwork to finish presto… and to be written in English lol (<- my biggest complex :p ).

I had spent the last hours procrastinating and thinking “pfff… I’d rather dance or wander on the seashore nearby or have a Beautiful Beasties (aka favorite SM album of all times) session with my cat friend, resting cheek to cheek with him.

But then I saw that Dreamweaver was going to join the last med, so I’ve grabbed the occasion.

During the first half, it was very spacey. Also probably due to the “one-note” track. Very hypnotic one. I floated among stars, planets and other skyrocks. Meanwhile, there was something going on between my solar and heart chakras. If I hadn’t knew about this stuff a little, I would probably have driven Maoshan Wanderer nuts by telling him that I had unified (?!!) my chakras or something ;p Indeed, I felt like a lava lamp during the process:

During the second half (and second track), things have settled down. Some sort of liberating nothingness… or maybe everythingness… who knows.

At the end of the day, I’m revigorated (<- fill in the blank because this word probably doesn’t exist lol) enough to go on for a few hours of night work.

Thank you all :pray:t2:

16 Likes

Thank you @Captain_Nemo for today’s meditation. I really felt this one. Full of YOUR love and soo uplifting. I love you!! :heart::heart::heart::heart:

10 Likes

got out of the meditation just in time for an expensive package to arrive at my door step before i walked with my puppy!

6 Likes

my puppy came back from my parents’ and he is sleeping so deeply and peacefully while on our sapien medicine zoom call.

5 Likes

yesterday was a lot of growth for myself and my family.

i was passively playing the meditation and plasma flower (sometimes node) throughout the day while my parents and siblings were together.

we celebrated many personal accomplishments mainly by two family members.

apparently some family members felt heated during a conversation about our future when the whole time i was enjoying just us being all together. i feel like armor of light and glory helped me keep with my own feelings instead of absorbing theirs.

i went out with another family member to do some errands before the party celebrations and we connected even deeper. i realized my role in leading the conversation and being the teacher.

there was also a food drive i had the opportunity of participating in and teaching that family member how important it was for me to be charitable.

it was also great to see you all welcoming each other into the meditation! i saw our beloved captain participating.

:woman_in_lotus_position:

edit: May 3, 2021

i started to feel good about an idea i received while meditating with the youtube livestream and plasma flower node.

lately i’ve been realizing that the only reason i’m so focused with healing myself is because i want to be of better service to others.

i realize i can still help others in whatever condition i’m in.

who knows, maybe because i have the means to help others i’m bound to connect with those who have the means to help solve my problems easier than if i did everything myself.

saying the above, i found a deeper appreciation for sapien medicine and their morphic fields generously helping anyone with any problem. now i feel like it’s my turn to continue helping in the ways i can.

i’ve been enjoying the mass meditations as i continue to feel like i’m helping energetically and i see it similarly to my physical job as a youth worker.

meditation to me can be used to access what’s inside me or to log in to our spiritual internet connection.

12 Likes

i wrote this in the mass meditation livestream chat:

i just finished a meditation with my friend who streams and he says “love and blessings on to you”!

synchronisticity!

7 Likes

I have done it for 30 Mins,
Dream Meditation music is so different from other normal meditation music. You fall in quick with support and companion feeling…
It started with Jumping and dancing of my eyelids, Fast heartbeat, there was an entrance of Portal color green and yellow, It did not pull me in, I walk through it, It was a way to nowhere, I kept continue going through, feeling good, happy, peace, whole, on the way there was a different level of experiences, In some part of the way color and the smell was different and it also was affecting my breathing, in some part, I was breathing deeply with the fast heartbeat and in some part, I was getting back to normal breathing, some sharp feeling on the left side of my brain and my head got heavy and sharp feelings in my hands and arms, first left then right, movement on my right ear, I have seen a pair of feet, big size, look like Statue, stone feet, so vivid, being on the way to nowhere was feeling so good, different colors, mostly light green, purple and turquoise… Amazing, I am so refreshed and feel hungry… :stuck_out_tongue: Enjoyed my trip … :cupid: :hugs:
Thank you everybody

11 Likes

The Second Meditation felt different to me than The first one.

2 Likes

In the Second one, I felt the Presence of dream, it was Bold.

3 Likes

Fresh meditation :) something inside you It’s hard to explain

5 Likes

Sometimes, simply playing the Mass Meditation video can be a beautiful experience, whether or not there is an official meditation. :slight_smile:

It’s always an honour to be a small part of this growing field. :pray:

16 Likes

I really like that we are back to 1 or 2 hour long meditations!

5 Likes

Hi everybody just want to give a testimonial about this and having it played almost everyday from the time I wake up to when I go to sleep for the day.
I guess it’s been around 4 to 6 months I been doing this not to shure tho,I have a room with a extra smart TV so I’m able to just play the livestream on that the whole day.

So, the first thing I notice now is that the room that is getting played in is like so much cooler the temperature I mean, also walking into the room just has a different atmosphere to it, very light and calming.

Now there’s 4 people living in the house and I wouldn’t say our interactions are completely different then before the field, still bicker and banter sometimes and get on each other nerves but I find a strong undertone of love and harmony between all of us and really if I could use one word for this it would be harmony. It’s even more noticeable when I go somewhere else and I come back home.

So that’s about it, to conclude the house feels lovely harmonized, which I can attribute plasma flower prob too, but the combo thee best.

19 Likes

:heart: :heart: :heart: :arrow_up: :arrow_up: :arrow_up: (must read alert = oasis of peace in the desert of negativity)

9 Likes

The live meditation is no longer available, is anyone having the same thing, or is it just me, same goes for the live Dreamseeds Exclusive Meditation Music Live Energy - YouTube

1 Like