Injured Dog

Hey guys,

Please help, my dog has started limping on her back leg and now wont stop crying, it’s 3am so i cant take her to the vet right now

which audios besides the animal regen will help?

Thanks so much

14 Likes

Hey. Very sorry to hear that. Use pain control one. I’ve used it on my cat for pain and it helped in acute situations. I’ll do a healing session for her too. Mind share her name?

19 Likes

animal trauma release from this album will help.

much love and a quick recovery to your beloved dog.

16 Likes

Thanks so much <3 Her name is Bella

12 Likes

Okay. Starting healing session for Bella right now.

18 Likes

Shes asleep and has finally stopped crying. Thank you!

13 Likes

Im happy to know that. I managed to calm her down indeed, she was stressed but she was receptive- as all the animals are.

I cried a bit as well, releasing some of her pain.

Glad to be of help to your noble friend. All the best for you and her. :pray:

24 Likes

This is too sweet.
Please let us updated on bella @Concernedbutcurious

4 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

I’ve had to leave her on her own today unfortunately, as I’m at work. I’ll take her to the vet tomorrow though if she is still in pain

2 Likes

She is SO much better today, running around and doesn’t seem to be in any pain, thank you so much again

5 Likes
1 Like

Ah yes i forgot about this one! Thank you

Help yourself with this too, if you play Heal those around you

1 Like

Hi Zachi welcome!

Nice profile picture
I thought it was @anon25711007 :laughing:

1 Like

Hi, it seems like many of us like this :frog: creature. After 3 months of viewing this forum, im finally here. This post was like… maybe icebreaker, cause i love animals, and it hurts my heart when an animal suffers, i cant just scroll this. Im glad that I can help a little.
(my English is not the best either, but maybe at least understandable) :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

English is 100%
Animal lovers are infinite%

Welcome :hugs:

1 Like