The DNA Repair System

Yea saw that earlier here

9 Likes

Will this work on someone far away along “be the healer”?

2 Likes

Hey Ger,
Yes, I think so.

2 Likes

Gnostic hi. Looking for somebody that used ivermectin. I have a cold. Does it work for it? I am asking because I cannot use too many fields and am looking for the right one. Thanks :pray:

2 Likes

Wow, I really felt this field. A lot of things going on in my throat and nose. I read it was also ok to play for (or around) pets so my cat was invited to join one round. Her eyes spread wide open and she started also (like me) producing saliva. So funny, she looked at me like ‘What the …’ but continued purring on my lap.

8 Likes

Just in case you haven’t used it yet there is a Beautiful Beasties album of audio fields perfect for your cat.

6 Likes

Thank you so much for the tip. This comes so well…
I am the happy owner of two Peterbald (bold cats). Two very old (ugly :)) ladies, about 18-20 years old. We have saved them from the street. They have been used for breeding since this breed is very expensive. They have been living in a bathroom for most of their lives! When they could not produce healthy kittens anymore they were put on the street. They are relaxed now since they have arrived in heaven :) but there has been a lot of stress in their lives therefore the field you suggest will certainly do them well. Really appreciate it.

24 Likes

Can this help reshape our schemas? I ask since perspectives can be influenced by one’s environment,
& one’s environment, the epigenetic component, helps shape/determine their genome expression

2 Likes

Well, hold on now…no need to call names. Maybe your ladies just need to buy a new dress and head to the salon. :woman_shrugging:

I know it does wonders for me! :star_struck:

SPA DAY!!! (Luna made a lovely post on this here Captain Nemo's full body Spa (beauty everything-saloon)

6 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: OMG.
I will do the spa day together with them :) I think they might be interested in the hair growth field :))

3 Likes

Does anyone know if the DNA Repair System also include telomere repair? Since the telomere field isn’t available at the moment, I wonder if this one would replace its function in a stack. Thanks!

7 Likes

NAD+ is not need if we use this field right ?

Good question for the télomère I want to know to.

3 Likes
6 Likes

very interesting combination im using these couples of weeks.

DNA repair system
Smart stem cells
Enhanced blood circulation

16 Likes

Wouldn’t DNA Repair just heal the DNA instead of changing it to that of our birth? DNA is constantly changing, what this field seems to do from my perspective is just restore the damages to non-functional dna, or dna that has damage to it… not reversing or changing the DNA to that of our birth…

What do you guys think?

4 Likes

So far I’ve found it to be very healing.

6 Likes

I am 99% sure what the answer to my question is since this field repairs DNA damage, but i still would like to ask, just to make sure. I have been born with a mild scoliosis, which through the years has gotten better with physiotherapy and exercise. Could this field somehow revert me to that state with which I was born?

2 Likes

hi! I believe in that case it would be more like Blueprint of Life
This is more like damage acquired during life. IE A chain smoker and the teeth that get affected. Or a person’s years spent sun gazing and the skin that gets damaged as a result. And since you said you were born with it, meaning congenital, Blueprint of Life is the more suitable field.

6 Likes

(I’ve this too). And if for some reason, you ever want to indulge in some PT, Sapien Style, I have found the following to be useful: Automated Cycling, Aq of Abs, Hardcore, Muscles Hungry for Fat, Spinal Tapper, and Joint Regeneration (it works on more than just the joints), along with Arms Shredded and Jacked.

There are also some other audios for exercise, but the aforementioned are the newer ones (under a year or so), and for me personally, I have found these more affective.

Take care!

4 Likes

Thanks for the info, just wanted ro make sure that the field would not worsen my scoliosis as I was born with this condition. I have been using the spinal tapper for some time already

3 Likes