Help for my dog please

My dog scratches too much, and his skin turns red, is there any audio that can help him?

3 Likes

Hi there, ThomasDavid!

Welcome Rose Teacup

Here’s a place to start: Animal Regeneration 3 . . from this album . . . Beautiful Beasties

5 Likes

I would loop the Beautiful Beasties Album for a few hours per day, 2-3 hours, all the tracks

It regenerates him, it helps him with traumas, it helps him with parasites, and has negentropy.

It gave my 16old Dog a good quality of life until the last days

5 Likes

Medicated shampoos, oatmeal baths, omega 3 supplements. Also the beautiful beasties album suggested above :point_up:

2 Likes

I’d be careful with this one though (not for any reason, I just don’t know if it would raise the energy too much, but my cat loves this along with the orgonite one):

None is an audio and none is from Dream. Only one for pets. The others for the environment. But maybe by having a more comfortable environment he will do better.

Animals love orgone for all I know.

You can use the intercessions and ask the angels to help and care for him, or comfort him, release any stored traumatic memory from the cells, etc.

And also Mass Meditation. You can print that mandala too. And use the audio and its intercession aspect to ask for help. Animals are more attuned to nature, that’s why they like orgone or more natural energies.

So I’d ask the field itself to work on your dog in a way that is appropriate for a dog (they aren’t responsible of manifesting the best possible timeline…yet they have done great collective energy work), connect him with nature in a beneficial way, balance his energies, etc.

You can ask for balancing the environmental energies too, reduce/transmute different forms of negativity, and make the place good for your dog.

And finally, you can also ask your servitors to take some care of him, or learn from the angels so they can balance the energies of the place and him at any time.

Good luck.

1 Like

what a lovely tea cup ;)

2 Likes

It was an ecaiii creation :slight_smile:

1 Like