Beautiful Beasties

And mine never sleep on the bed, what a coïncidence…

6 Likes

26 Likes

OH no, kitty in the control room with that uncontrolable tail!!!

8 Likes

My 12 year old little “brother” :) He’d passed through two big surgeries already and was a true warrior. This will help him so much. He dealt with so much pain and he deserves the best in life. He have been always a loyal and truthful friend for me.

34 Likes

now he’s in a zen state. legit meditating. not sleeping

5 Likes

I think he will end up playing the playlist himself, it’s just a matter of time :joy:

29 Likes

:heart_eyes:

Thanks @Captain_Nemo :pray:

9 Likes

One question, if you add The Sun Gazer to these camps, will the animal feel a sensation of warmth? Nearby there is a dog who is exposed to the cold for many hours a day, and these days in the morning the temperature is close to -10 ° C.

6 Likes

This comment section has got me all :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:. The album art is also so precious. :pleading_face:

Will start playing this for my gold fish, and in a hundred years (since we’ll all still be alive from Plasma) I’ll be a mother of dragons.:sunglasses:

17 Likes

If u can, give him some of the extra fat from your food like (cooked) chicken fat, etc. etc. That is concentrated calories. That is what animals including birds need to help them survive. That’s what I do, I cut it up into smaller pieces and put it out mixed in with some real cat food for the stray with water added. I’ve made bird suet to help the birds survive thru the cold weather. It is mostly comprised of fats and different bird seeds, sugar, 2 kinds of flour and a few other ingredients.

21 Likes

Oh wow that’s interesting to know thank you!

Im playing this album whenever i’m out of the house for my doggie.

So far the previous morphic fields i played already attracted squirrels, birds, and now bunnies.

14 Likes

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

17 Likes

I don’t have pets right now but thank you for the album :smiley:

10 Likes

my dog isn’t barking his head off when a roommate comes home at night!

he did a little bark signaling me he knows the door just opened, but didn’t do his usual frantic race to the door while constantly barking and looking at me to take action.

16 Likes

As a beastie in disguise, I’ve recently stolen my cat friend’s night stack…

My new jobs are quite intensive, so the adaptation process is a little laborious but thanks to the Regeneration and Negentropic fields, “I walk the line”. They recharge my batteries. Not to mention that my cat friend is more dynamic and cheerful than ever. Bonus: I (we) love the musical aspect of all the tracks.

Extra grateful for this album.

14 Likes

I shared this album with a friend. Last year she lost half of a new litter of puppies to canine parvovirus.:pensive: It was heartbreaking to hear of each update. The description of the Animal Regeneration field mentions virus disruption so I hope it does help with that too. There is real grief from losing our furry companions, also when it’s the helpless little ones. Much gratitude for this album.

7 Likes

it’s one of the things i fear to experience.

i heard from my friend that their own puppy moved on and while they were visiting i noticed my dog curious with them.

it was so heartwarming for me to see my friend giving treats to my dog.

8 Likes

illustration credit: Kiki Cheng

14 Likes

oh good! wow this made me feel tons better thank you my friend and i’m so glad you’re back!

<3

as i was typing this my doggie surprised me with his nose on my hand.

5 Likes

ooooh thank you! very great idea.

i’m not there yet, but when i am i will definitely try to contact past furry friends!

4 Likes