Beautiful Beasties

first time i saw owls. they’re huge. and up on the trees in my backyard.

i wasn’t scared or surprised. i was more confused like since when did owls live here?

they were hovering around my dog so i was like ‘lol nope too close’. after i moved closer they flew back up the trees. i started talking to them and one stared at me and the other craned their neck as if they weren’t paying attention.

they seem nice i guess.

i feel like the morphic fields for animals (not just this) are just attracting more and more animals… should i be worried that i’ll have a zoo for a backyard?

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

(half joking)

16 Likes

The one most worried will be your dog; first with Plasma Flower you get him a bunch of dogs with owners in tow, then birds and so on. By now he has understood that when you take out that funny thing, strange things happen around him…
:laughing:

6 Likes

I’m using the virus and parasite destroyer on my adopted cat, she’s taking refuge in my shop during these winter days :slightly_smiling_face:

Any suggestions on how many times per day?
Same question for the other 3

7 Likes

Hi! I use one time a day each one of the album. Sometimes I play more times the animal regeneration v3 for my twelve year old. So cool you are helping the cat!

11 Likes

Update after 1 week (6 day a week of listen)
My cat friend seem much less bothered by parasites in ears, and intestine.
She’s also growing a beautiful fur :sunglasses:

I’ve also noticed an increse in cuddliness :joy:

17 Likes

My cats literally come around me and whine and meow non stop when its time for naps to play the album. Instant change and zzzzz :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

18 Likes

Awww i put them in the spare room whit their album playing while i was in my room listening to my night stack and came back to this :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::grin::heart_eyes:
They love this so much!! Their zen time

Everybody getting high vibes in this house :raised_hands:t3::smirk:

23 Likes

They look like best of friends!

3 Likes

They love each other but tbh the white/ginger one doesnt like her being all over him. But when this is playing is like they immediately get into this calm sleepy cozy mood lol

3 Likes

Hello everyone, so i believe my dog (Ghost) has a hearing issue, I’m usually able to walk up to him without him being aware and I think that’s the reason why he’s so shy of so many things.

What audio would anyone recommend?
Animal Regeneration 3?
Negentroopic Animal?
Hearing loss?

5 Likes

Yo Zen !!! :slight_smile:

In the past i tried the one of animal regen for about an hour and feeding him (my pet ) with Watter charger , with great results !
( now can be replaced with the plasma charger i bet its better for healing )

But the trick i was observing its with 3 specific cases , One with a neighboor with covid , My birds (not mine just like neighbor tree birds lol ) and a plant .

The first one my human neighbor : He recovered very fast i dont know what kind of therapy hes beeing using or the severity of their ilness , but like one day i see an ambulance with tank of oxygen and him connected arriving to his house . And 7 days after he was walking and saying good morning like a good neighboor lol ( I played lets say in 168 hours of the week , i was playing PLASMA FLOWER like 30 ). I dont know what exactly happen , but i lead it to your imagination.

The Birds , are like multiplied LOL , first was like 3 or 4 that went to eat , now are like all the gang of birds coming to sing and eat . dont know what exactly happen , because they are "WILD :P " birds , but you can imagine too.

A plant who never gave flowers , its starting to make flowers , its awesome , maybe i will share a photo. This plant "who never gave flowers " was treated before with the plant grow field . But no results only biggear leafs and better colors (actually thats a result :stuck_out_tongue: ) . After plasma flower (unintended ) treatment its starting to give beautiful flowers .

Short words : Your stack , plus plasma flower , for sure gonna do something .

13 Likes

Thank you! I’ll set up the ipad and loop these audios!

Grab a large water container and charge it for him.

thanks!

3 Likes

Charge one of this :smiley:

Ok man , dont forget to update us ::)

3 Likes

Every-Time.

They just love their nappy time with the album for theeeeem :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

15 Likes

Oou yes, it’s been a long time!

16 Likes

i continue to use this every time i go out for at least an hour.

my puppy is about 5 years old (i keep losing track) and before our walks are usually meandering here and there.

now that i have more time and energy i bring him to nearby park trails.

our walks have become more like jogs with him pulling if i don’t keep up.

i’m already tired to the point that i can hear my own heartbeat in my head.

he don’t care lol he could still keep going.

i am also very grateful for the virus and parasite disruptor with the help of his flea medicine i never have to hear any scratching and biting that brings me anxiety (and him stress and poor skin and fur) wondering if he has fleas i have to take care of.

4 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

my dog’s eyes have been healthier.

he has also shown more personality which means truama release has been helping him.

when we walk he sometimes jumps around just because he’s happy and plays with whatever is blowing with the wind.

8 Likes

Even tho is in spanish i know there are in here spanish skeptics :sweat_smile:

I share the link to the album on youtube to my sister because she has 2 dogs one of them was going to get some tests because he probably had cancer he had like a lump on his leg that was growing so shes asking me here if those audios cure cancer because that lump disappeared.

She started playing the album for them approx 3 weeks ago!! Daily x 3 the whole album.

:partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

18 Likes

Boom!! That’s so awesome!

Would love to get the healing of animals with Beautiful Beasties in the documentary.

1 Like