Health relapse

Maybe add Blood Purifier as well if you have it! Hope you get well soon! Also, definitely try The Bushman Medicine on Dream Seeds channel!

4 Likes

Thank you! They cant see it even with the dark field microscopy so we are thinking it is def the aftermath and the havoc it has caused to my body. I will def look into those fields you mentioned. Thank you so much!

1 Like

I donā€™t have that oneā€¦but will DEF look at it and what a great idea about the Bushman Medine! Thank you for that!

1 Like

Youā€™re very welcome. I think Bushman Medicine can help with a wide array of issues. Good luck! :muscle: if I think of any others Iā€™ll let you know.

4 Likes

You think Right!!! ( i aslo think the same ) :grin:

How many times we give him to people beta blockers :heartbeat: :heavy_check_mark: to control their heart rate derived by emotional /spirit issues . :bar_chart:

8 Likes

:100: this is why Iā€™m in emergency medicine only. I wonā€™t go any further because I donā€™t want to be involved in treatment that ignores the rest of the human being other than physicality.

7 Likes

Well sometimes body/ spirit needs a physical hand , so here we are :busts_in_silhouette: :muscle:

5 Likes

:raised_hand:t3::100:

4 Likes

Thank you both so much! I have to do something on a bit but right after I am going to try the Bushman medicine! I so appreciate this forum! Everyone is so generous, caring and helpful!!!

7 Likes

So I tried the Bushman audio. Wow, for the rest of the day my Liver was pulsing. My bff could actually see it pulsing under my shirt. Def tells me there is a lot going on in my liver. A medical intuitive ironically just told me that the pathogen is partly in the liver so that was interesting. I am going to keep that up and then try the 5 elements to continue to balance things out. Had to start Ozone again to hopefully nuetralize whatever is going on in my system. Also continuing:

1.Enhanced Circulation field 1x
2. Parkinsonā€™s field 2 x
3. MS field 2x
4.Kidney/adrenal field 3x
5. liver field 3x
6. Virus disruptor as many times as I can
7. parasite field 2x
8. Intestinal regeneration field 2 x
9. DNA field before bed 1 x
10. Another field that I was instructed to do as many times as possible which I will keep personal

And then impleneting blood clot every 3 days
and Bushman and five elements as needed

Praying and knowing I will beat this illness.

I am so grateful for everyoneā€™s help. Most of all, Sapien, who has cared enough about and committed to people, esp when the medical community doesnā€™t know what else there is to day! Persevere!

5 Likes

Ugh things donā€™t seem to be getting better. Def feel much worse. Having so much back and liver pain and the fatigue is relentless. I canā€™t figure this out :exploding_head:

Aww im sorry.

I read back from the beginning not gonna lie kinda skipping at times.

Just two questions.

One, I think you said youve had issues from when you were a child right? But not born with them correct?

And two, what other things you use, listen to, consume apart from Sapienā€™s stuff?

Ill come back once you answer.

And you still are not alone, we are just like you trying to figure but will continue to help

ā€œThe Universe loves a stubborn heartā€

So you must succeed :heart:

3 Likes

Hey sorry to read about thisā€¦

Re-,thinking about it, there may be a more progressive approach for you.

I think you should use Jing, Chi, and Anti Aging ( on patreon ) fields daily. Should help you a lot.

Use food charger and enhancer before every meal.
Enhanced nutrient absorption after every meal.
Plasma light and infrared drink charger for every drink, anything containing water.

Quintessence of Bone Marrow
Blood purifier +
Fa Jin Gong healing
Enhanced blood circulation
Jing charged blood
Third track of politic of the body album
Pure magnetic Heart coherence if you can

all of these should help you get the ressources you need aswell as begining a gentle but effective healing, I believe

If anyone has any addition, modification, please do.

3 Likes

Also do take note that with detox comes tiredness. so itā€™s normal, even, very positive. When in this situation, I would recommend to drastically reduce the amount of fields, not using detoxing fields, focus on fields like Jing and chi, and the food enhancer etc.

1 Like

the back pain could be due to kidneys. could be the heavy detox. same for liver. So using the related fields for these precious organs

1 Like

Hello, Thank you so much for your message. I no longer do anything besides Sapien. I have had over 20 years of treatment from all over the globe and nothing worked so I no longer am approaching my illness with other modalities that have proved over and over to not be effective and help unfort. I have used convention (eastern and western), naturopathic, biological, emotional, traumatic, spiritual, and of course energetic. Even was doing stem cells for a very long time. Nothing worked. So I really want to just focus on morphic fields and commit to this for a while to see how far I can go with it in my healing process. Its a huge mystery.

4 Likes

Thank you so much! This is very helpful and informative. I will def reduce the amount of fields I have doing and try to implement those you suggested. Thank you! Itā€™s been a crazy exhausting draining journey but I am determined to get my health back. <3

3 Likes

slowly but surely!. keep us up to date ! I will send healing tomorrow ( now is past night time ! ).

1 Like

Good!!

So we can focus on that.

Now you forgot to tell me if you have been sick of this and that since you were born or it mysteriously started developing?

1 Like

Oh sorry, this really developed since I was a child but we are beginning to think a lot of it has to do with agent orange that my dad was exposed to in Vietnam as there have been studies of so many children of vets getting mysterious illnesses because of it but we are not absolutely sure. I have def been very sick for as long as I can remember. Esp with chronic fatigueā€¦even as a little child.

1 Like