Vaccination MegaThread

Plasma flaunt should really be a mythical set :joy: it’s got basically everything lol

1 Like

truly! this will last a lifetime :partying_face:

1 Like

Yup XD like I read in an article as well that Tesla volt that’s in the plasma flaunt also deactivates nano technology which is in the vaccine. :joy: Plasma flaunt is on a whole another level. However, I think you should add the quintessence of the bone marrow. I heard it’s the bone marrow the vaccines attack.

1 Like

can try to add, as I have not been vaccinated against covid-19, can’t confirm😅

(Also add the blueprint)

1 Like

The list I provided is from my experience as double vaxed Mo these are the ones that did tremendous for me. I seriously consider The Quintessence really important though. When it was really serious clot dissolver and long haul kept me alive. With Dr virtual 7 vaccine detox and chemtrail detox and nano destroyer. Then one day I bought plasma flaunt. Which fixed alot alot I started to have open nose and all that I was able to enjoy my life a bit more. Then I realized I was having heart problems still and anxiety problems and I can tell I had brain damage. Sooo, I turned on brain refresher definitely made me feel like i was less anxious and I was stronger and more aware and accepting able to fight the pain. Then I turned on brain regeneration that healed my brain. But I’m kinda dumb now​:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: because the nano tech I heard it pop in my head I think it gave me brain damage with other things. Soo I bought the latest brain field. :grin: Also I don’t got blue print soo I’m not sure what it will do.

1 Like

Imagine the pure concept of the flower of life changing within you in a negentropic way, your genetic core being influenced by harmony and negentropic order.

Of course, if you expand this thought process outwards, you will see many potential effects, not dissimilar to a mass awakening into a whole new you.

1 Like

I was planning to get this but then I looked at eternal NFT and was like would Eternal be better than I looked at DNA repair and was like wouldn’t it do the same as blueprint of life? Soo I was kind of hesitant.

2 Likes

Every field and nft has its uniqueness
Eternal NFT is actually great

2 Likes

True true. I’m seriously considering eternal but it’s quiet expensive :sweat_smile: almost 900 in Cad

2 Likes

really! can slowly consider😅

2 Likes

Me too :sweat_smile: - I just don’t have the money, yet.
Someday Though, IMMORTALITY - Nice to meet you…

2 Likes

:partying_face: :beers:

2 Likes

I just realized this, the part I got vaccinated specifically my arm. My whole arm is okay just that one spot I got the jab hurts to touch. Doesn’t make me yelp or anything just hurts. Is it possible the vaccine contents are still stuck in my muscles after tons of detox? Or is it like a muscle to nerve damage according to google?

My niece also hurts where the needle was inserted, so keep listening to the field, I think it will take time

For me it’s been 1.5 years I’m just confused how it can still hurt :sweat_smile:. I think DrVirtual7 blood cellular health made it pulse at that spot for a split second or two same as some other of dreams field but not for a long time enough for me to know there is doing some fixing. I’m thinking maybe I’m not able to fully detox the vaccine yet because the contents are stuck in my muscle. Confused :sweat_smile:. I hope it gets better but plasma flaunt doesn’t seem to be helping on this part as well.

1 Like

Maybe try a nanobot DrVirtual7 or a captain’s blood purifier

5 Likes
2 Likes

Captains yup that’s why dream has stroke prevention field :grin:

3 Likes

I had this exact experience and it lasted about a month. That one was my second shot (it was biontech, I think mRNA). My first shot was jannssen (the one where they said it only requires one shot, but changed the rule shortly after lol)

I technically didn’t have to take them also. I took them for ease of travel at that time

4 Likes

Do you arms not hurt anymore try like pinching and massaging and see if you still have pain?

1 Like