Plasma Protocol

This is l not the best field for him honestly…
Point of no return stack
Mental health album
Become whole
Ego dissolution
Archetypes of parental love

These will help him more

5 Likes

We’ve talked a lot his issue is he has no motivation at all. it’s really his receptors that are fucked. he said clearly, even if an outside thing of him would give him happiness etc he would still have no will. it’s not mental health the issue here is he can’t have any will for anything. even if he was fine mentally. because his dopamine is simply fucked. Also, protocol is intense enough for him to feel it and not be sceptic anymore, and since he’s young, it won’t do harm to him. Thank you :pray:. he would never listen to more than one or two audios so fixing his brain first is primordial

1 Like

then mental emotional health audios would be possible

2 Likes

Energy stack like this, can be help

1 Like

you can give as much energy as you want, as long as your neurotransmitter meant to give you motivation aren’t working / or their receptors are totally insensitive, it will be energy for nothing. I appreciate though.

1 Like

only one word: Blueprint

3 Likes

In that mindset its a bit complicated.

Try Dopamine Redux so you can see how it reacts .

5 Likes

thank you I will

1 Like

Blueprint works right away and in amazing ways.

2 Likes

However, Monkey’s stack is already complete and effective, if you want more i think Hydrogen Fission, Alchemical Holy Light and and as I wrote, Blueprint

1 Like

it’s a physical brain issue that’s all

The “Overcome Addictions” field sounds perfect for him. It works to repair the dopamine receptors in the brain and also has a willpower aspect to it as well.

8 Likes

“Unstoppable Willpower”

“Inner Strength”

“The Chariot”

Agree with SoSeckSee “Overcome Addictions”

3 Likes

you can give as much energy as you want, as long as your neurotransmitter meant to give you motivation aren’t working / or their receptors are totally insensitive, it will be energy for nothing

This. Lets use this message as a reminder that both sides of a problem need to be solved. Although spiritual issues can manifest into physical issues, let’s see the physical issue as a generator. Once you clear the spiritual issues, the physical issue is still there and slowly putting the spiritual issue back in place. Not trying to devalue anything anyone said, just a friendly reminder.

1 Like

Ok… h
Then brain regeneration overnight and other brain field like tdcs and NGF, bdnf…
Plasma light already gives a lot of benefits too.

You can create a new topic for this if you want…
I think most of us are in agreement that plasma protocol is probably not the right field for him.

4 Likes

Dang! Where is Uial? He whould have jumped on Eli’s post with all kinds of info and links in the past.Is he still here?

6 Likes

He is still around but not as much as before I think, probably he has some other things to do sometimes :crazy_face:

5 Likes

yep, exactly

1 Like

Thank you for the honest feedback. As we say in my country, your last lines should serve as earrings for some people’s ears… while reminding the good old but true cliché: “treat others (humans, servitors, X, Y, Z, etc.) as you’d like to be treated yourself.” As much as possible, at least.

I see people getting wild for way smaller stuff and daring to ask for justice, like “I was the first ONE to suggest this or that crap :love_you_gesture:t2:“, “it was MY idea :v:t2:“ (= things that they didn’t even create. Just parroting, you know. My apologies to real parrots for the poor comparison), “I saw that spot in the park first, it’s MINE” and other shit like that. So when we make the transposition to real creators (…)

Anyway. Like I said, thanks Ray.

8 Likes

Man, I don’t feel Dream putting whatever spell on people (even) stealing him or slandering (not you, but quite some trolls around).

Protections on their work yes, but not whatever karma-creating thing.

You’re a good person, could hear it during the webinar, you may just need to regain a bit of confidence about yourself and you’ll see those non-pirated fields will work wonder.

Keep it up :raised_hands:

Ps: I can even recall the big smile of Sammy when you were apologizing. Those two are Papa bears, who unfortunately need to protect their work & living.

16 Likes