My Spiritual & Emotional Journey

Hi everyone. Today I have come to the realisation that I need to focus more on my Emotional & Spiritual Journey first before my Physical Healing.

I believe some of my health issues may possibly be Somatic, and it may be these issues which may also be the root cause to most of my problems.

Would some kind person/people be able to point me in he right direction for fields which may be able to kick start my journey and I will also start my research now to find out as much information as I can to help me along the way.

I am looking forward to this, I have a constant pressure inside my head which just seems to be building and building through the years and I feel it is a ball of negativity which needs to be released so I can think freely and positively again. Writing this maybe it might be some Entity trying to take over my Soul? I may add in an Exorcism field just in case.

Any information would be greatly appreciated. Have a beautifully blessed day to all on the forum :heart::dizzy::v:t3:

8 Likes

First I think it’s wise to start off by using the most essential fields:
New Perspectives
Blueprint of Life
The Plasma Light & Infrasound Bioactive Beach

These 3 fields are great ways to begin your journey. Should lead to much needed spiritual improvement as well as removing negative baggage.

Feel free to ask more questions if needed :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Great suggestion, man! :+1:

I see higher self mandala and thought _Om has replied lol.
Gonna take a while for getting used to :smiley_cat:

5 Likes

The best field would be:

Auric Deep Cleanse
Energy blockage removal
Subconscious limit dissolver
Grounding (if you think, it is energy that are stuck in the head)
Soul restoration (especially core and brow)
The De-inhabitor
Booted Bhoot (if you believe it’s entity and not something entirely else)

I’d suggest you to use the first regularly in the morning to see how it goes and gauge the reaction

3 Likes

Mindfulness meditations plus new perspectives

3 Likes

I personally think imaginarium divine is one of the strongest field and great for everyone.

(especially for you since you are looking for answers/instructions/advices)

5 Likes

Hello @DreamSoarer , pleasure to meet ya. It would help to know how your past has affected you and the current state of being you find yourself in at this point in your journey. @lol mentioned some excellent fields to start off with but you might not be willing to invest any money at this moment and want to start off with our free audios. (If you are willing to invest, then these are certainly game changers)

So before I give some suggestions, I think understanding where you are currently at will help me recommend what would best suit you right now. We are all at different places in life and what might be best for some might not be best for you at this moment in time.

Are you emotionally unstable? Are you dealing with insecurities? Is it trauma that is disorienting you? This constant pressure in your head, is it accompanied by negative thoughts or ideas? If so, what kind of thoughts/ideas?

These are just a few broad questions but anything to help me better understand where you’re at will be helpful. If you don’t want to share such things in public, then send me such answers through pm if that would make you most comfortable.

16 Likes

Not really a field, but grounding. That is always good.

If you can get out in your bare feet outside in grass or dirt, that can be really therapeutic.

2 Likes

Hey man idk if you know, but there’s a field for that too! haha check it out bro

4 Likes

Cool, but for grounding I’d rather do it the old fashioned way, when everything else is through energy.

2 Likes

Thank you for your comment Sammy.
I’m sorry about the late reply, it has been a hectic few days.
My past has been good but tough. I had to become a grown up at a really young age. I always thought that it is what made me the person who I am today in a good way. Thinking back now because of trauma at very young age, having to look after people from a young age, missing out on being a child and the beauty of having childlike wonder, maybe that is why I am struggling now while I am older. I had to grow up too fast too soon and missed out on a lot in life and I feel like it has left a void in me. My teens and 20’s were lost. It’s something I think I just buried away deep down inside me and it’s only recently that I feel discomfort and sadness about it. I think the energy course has helped to bring these issues to the front of my mind now but i am feeling slightly overwhelmed by it now.

For years I have had a constant pressure in the top of my head, I feel it is from years and years of holding everything in and not letting it out. Everything which needs to get out of me is building up and up and up.

Emotionally I don’t feel unstable but I feel something like depression but not full on depression if that makes sense. I feel I have no control over my body. I am a empath, if I walk in to a mall or a restaurant i feel everyone’s energy hit me like a ton of bricks. It is so difficult.

The thoughts which run through my mind are “will I ever feel normal” “Why do I feel like this” “Why me” a lot of negativity. I do manifestation every day but I do not see any results yet. I meditate almost everyday, I do not feel much while practising it. It seems either I or my subconscious mind has been through too much and now it or I am stuck in this hardship and negativity deep down. On the outside I feel happy, grateful, blessed to be here but deep down there is this feeling or shackles holding me down to become the person I truly want to be.
I have been told I had a very traumatic birth and while in the womb, and that can have an effect on you as you grow older.
I have dealt with a lot of trauma in my life, not physically but mentally, again from loss and hardship from a young age and not having a childhood, growing up far before I should have had to but my idea of dealing with it was pushing it away and letting it stick to me deep down instead of dealing with it and feel that pain and feel that sadness.

The pressure feels dark/depressive that’s why I have thought it may be good to try Exorcism Rite.

At this exact moment I feel lost. Sad and lost deep down but happy and calm outside. It’s very hard to explain and writing it, it sounds crazy but it is the only way in which I can describe it :frowning: Maybe my hard shell and trying to be upbeat at all times is just making things worse for me and I need to feel the pain and sadness and anguish to let all of these emotions out of me.
Maybe I need to stop being “fake” happy, even though I feel happy I know there is something deep down holding me back from being free.
It’s a very strange situation.

2 Likes

Thank you kindly for your recommendations @lol I will find them now and incorporate them in to my new stack :heart: I will definitely seek your advice in the future if you don’t mind. Any help I will be very grateful for. If you see my post which I replied to Sammy and feel like you may be able to contribute more fields or information then I will be so grateful. Thank you again.

1 Like

I ground every morning. Rain, snow, sunshine or thunderstorms I ground every day outside, it feels amazing.

I use all of the other fields you have mentioned besides these 3. I will do some research about the 3 of them now. Thank you so much @Destinus :heart:

LOVE this field so much :heart:

1 Like

Thanks for sharing your story with us Soarer. I appreciate you opening up like that.

Is this contant pressure in your crown or third eye?

It seems to me that some of your psychic senses are rather active. Your spirit seems to seep into your conscious mind and is quite there. The spirit is unconditional so it is always at peace. Hence why, although you are struggling quite harshly, you aren’t fully emotionally unstable and can do a good job of being happy in the outside.

And of course, being an empath means you are far more more energetically receptive to the world. But this also means that empaths are far more energetically receptive to their own thoughts. That tends to intensify the negative feelings within… I’m sorry to hear you’ve been going through this for so long.

Not being allowed to be a child has a grand effect on your consciousness. As a child, our energy is playful and in a state of constant awe and wonder. Our desire is purely to play and explore. In essence, this is the natural state of our spirits. Think about it… before we are fully taught anything, our base state is to play and explore. We aren’t taught to play. We just play… and go about exploring things in the house and yard lol.

As a child, we are also heavily involved in the present moment. We are connected to divinity and are quite direct expressions of divinity. When this is repressed, we lose some conscious connection to our spirit. As we grow older, there is a part of us that never got to experience the playfulness/wonderment of our childlike spirit. That creative and ever free flowing state is something that may feel like a missing element to you since it was repressed. I mean… look at what happened to Michael Jackson. Being repressed of this certainly has long term effects (for most).

And as a kid, you dealt with traumas at an early age and had to worry and focus on serious things. The kind of stuff that takes you out of the now. And any repression of energy such as this, snowballs into heavier blockages within the future. Any such blockages cause you to feel unhappy within.

The past is like oil to your water. It’s weighing you down and obstructing your flow. You are right my friend. It’s time to feel these things and fully let go. Luckily we have fields to help with that.

Trauma release

• While listening, think about your past traumas. Feel them to the full extent. Ask yourself why does thinking about this pain me? What about these events bring about suffering? What am I not accepting? Ask yourself… but feel. Feel the pain you felt. Feel the suffering it brought about. Feel it all. If you want me to be there for you and guide you through that, I can do that. But if you can do it yourself, envelop yourself in the trauma. Make it your sole focus. And then accept the feeling. Embrace the feeling. And let it go.

What represses us is that which we don’t accept. We rejected these moments and the feelings they brought about in our past traumas and so, there evolves an ever existing conflict within… It’s just energy. A remnant of the past. It’s only as real as you believe it is at this point. So let go. Accept. And while listening to this field as it will help you fully release.

Forgiveness & Release

• While listening to this audio, think about who or what you have been holding a grudge against. Anything you have done that you regret. Anything anyone has done to you that you despise. Feel it. Feel the anger you felt. Feel the anguish it brough you. Feel it all. Cry if you have to. Embrace that pain. And then forgive. And let go. This audio will help you through this process.

Amygdala Healing

• Although, I won’t assume that fear is your issue here… this audio is still provides a tremendous release. Some of your memories may have negative mind-body assosciations and this field works on releasing them. Your amygdala is likely to have some sort of damage accumulated over time due to stress, ext… So healing this will be very helpful towards your recovery.

PS: Listening to this audio right after Internal Alchemical Crucible is a powerful combination that will help release a lot of built up energies in general.

And now… the fun stuff. For your daily meditation… I would recommend listening to these three audios for a while.

Ego Dissolution

Your ego is rather defined by your past. It is going to continually brings up thoughts that reflect the repression within you. Negative thoughts that distract you from the present and invoke a sense of hopelessness. The problem is that we identify with these thoughts so they easily drag us down. So… meditate while listening to ego dissolution. This audios works on dissolving these automatic patterns as we listen, so we can be here now.

Breathe consciously and observe your thoughts. If you get pulled into the cycle of thoughts, worry not… breathe again. And… just be.

Then… listen to Imaginarium Divine or Higher Self Connection if you don’t have patreon.

Like I said before, it seems to me your psychic areas are quite active in your brain… So why not forge a deeper connection to your higher self! I think you’ll gain a faster connection to it over time. It won’t be right away as your energy system is rather blocked still. But listening to this audio daily will grant you a deeper connection to it which will allow you to… more easily tap into that childlike spirit that was repressed from you.

The goal is to reconnect with that energy so you can embrace that now. Embrace the creativity and imagination of a child as you are now. It is a lovely and freeing thing. While listening and meditating, intend on connecting to your childlike spirit. The higher self will help. And this brings us to the last audio…

Childlike Wonder

Listen to Childlike wonder! You can meditate while you listen or… you can just begin to… play. Play doesn’t necessarily mean pick up some toys and reenact toy story. Play means do something you love and enjoy to do. And use your imagination to bring it to life. To give it purpose.

For example, you can draw and imagine you are painting something for queen elizabeth’s court in 1800s in england. You could play grand theft auto and drive around imagining you are a time traveler who has come to warn the world of the upcoming apocalypse… but whenever you get too close to people, they try to fight you (which they always do) lol.

Be silly and make yourself laugh. Have fun with yourself. Do what comes to mind and just play. You know how to have fun. It is innate. It’s just a matter of tapping into that innate playfulness. Listening to this audio, especially after the previous two, will help you tap into that.

This whole combination of things should help release the repressed energies within but also reconnect you with a part of you that’s been blocked for years. Hope this helps :slight_smile:

20 Likes

I apologize for such a late reply Sammy, I have not had much time to come on to the forum during the last number of days.
I want to say thank you from the bottom of my heart for all of your field recommendations and your kind descriptions for every field. They will be a big help I am sure :blush:

With regards to the pressure I feel it more in my crown. Oddly enough on occasions it can also feel like a halo around my head at times, it is just a pity it is a halo of pressure instead of lightness.

When I finish the energy course, I am going to purchase the Chakra restoration fields to help them to open up and grow and hopefully let my energy run freely through my body. I look forward to meditating with the Chakra Fields to see what may come up.

With everything you are describing about childhood and how it should be, I feel like I did not have the chance to feel any of that. Also with everything you are describing about the way my childhood has gone, it feels as if you were right there with me. Your description is so on point.

It is time for me to let go of all of my past and look forward to a beautiful future and I really look forward to the fields helping me along the way to Nirvana :dizzy:

Again Sammy thank you so very much for your lovely message and I will become my best self in time, I can feel it, so now it is my job to make it happen.
Have a beautifully blessed day :heart:

3 Likes

Glad I could be of any help Soarer!

As I suspected, you have quite a spiritual blockage and it’s very much felt since your mind is psychically active. This tends to cause tension in your third eye or crown.

The energy course audios and especially the microcosmic orbit exercises from the course can certainly clear your crown chakra blockages to fix that blocked energy flow. So you’re on the right track :slight_smile:

I believe you’ll have a beautiful future as well as you head towards your best self. And as always, just know you always have us if you have any sort of questions.

6 Likes

Thank you kindly. Yourself & Dream are a blessing to us all Sammy, thank you for all that you do for all of us. I will be sure to keep you posted on my journey :grin:

2 Likes