Vision of Clarity

Also when I opened the link posted above in chrome instead of firefox it gave the file type as jpeg

1 Like

This should work.

https://imgur.com/a/ThAn1rX

3 Likes

in bmp format in a zip archive. conversion from webp - 13 mb https://drive.google.com/file/d/1e1CHLEuySaFdRUKM-QE7EhJvY8n3GsYN/view?usp=share_link

1 Like

For a second I thought it would be a higher resolution but it is the same 2200x2200, bmp is old school windows format, glad to see it after decades. :smiley:

1 Like

Hello everyone, i have used this audio for 2 days, with 1 hour each day. I don’t find any changes, still same amount of floaters, sparkling lights and other symptons.

I think it’s my typical issue with body audio, as they usually have very limited effect on me.

Does anyone have a suggested stack for this eye audio to work to the max?

Currently, I just loop it for 1 hour and that’s it.

Thank you

3 Likes

can try these

Working in any field does take time

Lifestyle, balanced diet, and add water are all very important. @Mucc

or the latest version

2 Likes

Thank you @Hauru! I will give these tracks a try. I have the last 2 day, not blueprint of life audio but the eternal nft

2 Likes

no problem! looking forward to your update☺️

2 Likes

Eternal has BoLife already. How are you using the audio, passively or listening to it with your eyes closed giving them some rest or even meditating?

3 Likes

Passive. Meditate with closed eyes, but focus my attention at my eyeballs.

What is your method? Thanks

1 Like

I bought it during the sale, listened only once passively. I will use it later and let you know.

I do the same. I wear the mandala 24/7 and listen to the audio an extra 2 times a day too, after Ego, SLR, Torsion and Plasma Light. Been doing this for 10 days now. I stopped wearing glasses 99% of the time to help the process, we’ll see how it goes. This is hard (especially to resist squinting to focus on things and making it worse), but I believe it should help combat homeostasis.

9 Likes

Besides physical improvements, does any one have any feedback on these aspects? My night vision issues make me avoid driving at night, however I noticed last night it was not bothering me, so I was able to be out and about after dark.

I started doing nightly meditations with Astral Vision smart command, and see things in my peripheral vision…like orbs, flashes of light…seen these before I got this field, but now much more visible

Night Vision: Ability to see in low-light conditions, naturally with scotopic vision. The eyes may glow as a consequence.

Astral Vision: The ability to see overlapping dimensions beyond the physical plane of existence targeted to the astral realm. Smart function so it activates with the command: “astral vision on”, can be deactivated with command : “astral vision off”. But to activate this function, the user must mediate with the mandela for 20 mins everyday for 50 days straight. If the streak is broken, must start again from the beginning. I believe this is a necessary precaution so only those really interested will get access to this function.

4 Likes

As always
Connect with the NFT pic while listening to the audio. I talk to it, tell it my priorities, thank it.
It takes time to correct vision, especially for serious issues.
This has been my subjective experience.

Added info:
I am very nearsighted.
20/-425, 20/-450
Being very nearsighted, I am at an increase risk of retinal detachment.
I would have considered Lasik, except I have autoimmune diseases/conditions, so it is contraindicated.
I always had good close up vision, however the last 2 yrs. Ive noticed a change for the worse. Right now it minor.
I also have a lot of “floaters”

I am looking forward to the positive changes this NFT and audio will bring.

19 Likes

Remember if your quite shortsighted more than (2-0) it’s gonna take a SIGNIFICANT amount of time to correct your vision back to normal vision… the more short sighted you are, the longer it will take… expect to not see anything significant for months really… people with normal vision would probably notice improvements at a quicker rate….

12 Likes

I want to meditate in order to get that astral vision mentioned in this project, but I don’t have access to a printer for the mandala. Does anyone know if I can meditate digitally through my phone instead?

Yes, it’ll work if you use it through your phone.

1 Like

Hey can you guys tell what type of music is used in this audio because i want to loop it all night is it something like wind or rain sound or is it a beat?

Raindrop

1 Like

Thankyou @Zen

1 Like