The Self Refresh

The Self Refresh

This field is to reset your beingness, however it is at this moment, to its best working potential. So, taking account your current state of being, the field should set you into the best functioning you at the moment. The following fields are combined to make this best possible.

• Being in a negatively charged ion space (increases oxygen naturally)
  • Field that clear brain fog, stuck patterns of thought or just any distracting energies in the body, and instills a present flow of consciousness. Getting you into a ‘here and now’ flow of being where you are in a positive stream of being. Set you onto positive power waves state of being.
  • Confidence boost to help with push forward into the present
    -Field could pre-measure what we can be at our highest potential. The hypothetical measure as seen with dream of purity
    -A mild brain stimulation field that gets your brain working to optimal potential. Increase focus, memory recall, pattern recognition. Anything to give a good enough boost in brain functioning so you have a clearer and better mind to work with.
  • field’s intelligence provides actual means to apply on the user that what the field scans is required to actually become the best self possible.
    -Excitement Field
    -Gamma brain waves induced for focus
    -a powerful charge for the three dantiens and the central meridian to have loads of energy for all the things happening within
  • Automated Grounding
109 Likes

Jheeeezzz

12 Likes

Yiihaa :muscle::clinking_glasses:

7 Likes

hubba hubba hubba wanna…nowwwwww…hubba hubba…yum yum. you recieve the 280 dollar with the other new field dis instanttt…

my most primitive post up to this date…

but provoked…

by…

awe.

8 Likes

BLESSINGS
12 percent gumroad

43 Likes

thanks the maker it is not nft :innocent:

5 Likes

i am getting primitive againnn…

3 Likes

Many thanks, Captain! :raised_hands:

8 Likes

Gods have mercy, this field is insane! :raised_hands:
Congratulations @SammyG and everyone who contributed to this!
Thank you, Captain for making this possible!
I’ll buy this someday, for sure.

11 Likes

Anything to help health (just wondering) @SammyG @Captain_Nemo

Because let’s say the vessel is unhealthy, does it reset your vessel to a much better healthier version too

5 Likes

got them…with a huge discount. thankss!!!

5 Likes

Mannn I’m trying to save money but this right here along with every other field in this one is making me question if I should work overtime this weekend.

7 Likes

Wow i felt this haha
:sunglasses::eyes::mechanical_arm::tada:

6 Likes

All you beautiful people, share your stacks with this bomb of a new release!

22 Likes

Diabetes 3

Flaunt 5

Self refresh 5

PRP hair 10

Skyscraper 10

Wealth manifesto 10

:smiley:

9 Likes

:exploding_head: :exploding_head: Many thanks @SammyG @Captain_Nemo

6 Likes

Got it with discount!!!, will try tomorrow because I’m going to sleep.

6 Likes

Just saw this thank you Captain and Sammy

4 Likes

How did you get discount?

2 Likes

Type BLESSINGS to get a 12% discount (176 USD) in the discount code box!

8 Likes