The Requests and Fields

A field to heal chiron. It could be a smart field depending on where it is positioned in our natal chart (house and sign), where we can get all its healing potential (to heal other people as well), since chiron is a complex and painful position, the field could help us to mitigate its negative effects as well…such as: abuse(in 12th house), mental problems(conjunct mercury or in 3rd house), physical pain(in 6th house), disempowerment(conjunct pluto), hypersensitive nervous system( conjunct mercury or in 6th house), sexual traumas(in 8th house), relational problems(in 7th house), bullyng(in 10th house,12th house, 6th house, 7th house, 11th house) and I could keep writing about all the repercussions that chiron has on us if it is not addressed.
Because if Chiron is positioned quite strongly in the natal chart of an individual, it can generate a lot of depression, trauma, sadness, suicidal tendencies, poor self-esteem, health problems, etc…and well, we already know what all of that can lead to (a lot of suffering ).

The idea here is not to eradicate chiron but quite the opposite, as in fields like “Nullify Negative Planetary and Astrological Effects” and “Amplify Positive Planetary and Astrological Effects”, Album Conjunction of Spheres, is to bring out all its healing potential, accessing our inner healer and nullify its painful/negative effects in our lives as all mentioned.
And it could be like a final key to the astrological series as well.

So I think that it could be a field that could help all of us, since no one escapes the influence of chiron in our lives… this field could make this journey through life much more bearable, enjoyable, spiritual and healing<3

2 Likes

I see there used to be a couple of videos for lucid dreaming, both free and paid, but they’ve been long withdrawn :(

I know there are a variety of fields that might indirectly bring upon lucid dreaming (e.g. as a result of connecting with your higher self) but it would be nice to have again a field dedicated and optimized to help the lucid dreaming enthusiasts. The practice is probably still going to be necessary, but this would at least be a push.

There’s quite a few lucid dreaming studies these days with interesting discoveries too.

(I’m going to try the Lucid Dream card from the card system soon. Hopefully that will be of some help.)

3 Likes

I never knew there were fields for lucid dreaming. :frowning:

1 Like

old one from sapien medicine on youtube in which works on frontal lobe to keep awareness even after you sleep.

Ok, it must have been removed long back because I remember looking up for dreaming long back, don’t remember seeing anything w.r.t dreaming except the good ol’ DMT field which I sorely miss!

Ahem… If you would read this thread Enhanced Visual Processing: New Release

3 Likes

yeah i think lucid dreaming field was replaced by enhanced visual processing

2 Likes

Also fungi and parasites

all at once

8 Likes

The Jian Bird 鹣 comes from Chinese mythology and is used to represent companionship, dependence, teamwork, and love. Two jian birds, known as JianJian, or “birds that fly together” are intimately connected and rely perfectly on the other for survival. If one bird was without the other, it could not survive. But, when they are together, the two jian are able to flourish.
The Jian Bird was first mentioned in a Chinese text that is over 2,00 years old, and the true origin of that text, the Classic of Mountains and Seas, is quite likely much older. But, we do know that the Jian is one of the oldest legendary creatures in the world.

Just stumbled upon this video [Wings] inspired by the myth of the Jian bird and thought that it would be lovely if it were conceptualized as a field

1 Like

Thanks for pointing me to this! Just what I needed.

@Vesparda @Psimindset ok, will check it.

https://forum.enlightenedstates.com/t/venting-thread/16692/832?u=desiree

Sammy! I’m glad you brought this concept of Surrender up! I’ve been meaning to post this recommendation for so long now and…

Would it be possible to have a hypnotic audio for surrending to the journey? To walk through the journey of ‘The Fool’; accepting all its implications, all the steps to be taken, all the steps that were had, brightening the vision to what will be.

If you like this idea and would like to bring it forth, then… Well… Pls do haha

Thankss

10 Likes

Sure, why not. Still working on some others. But this is definitely something that I believe in strongly so sometime in the near future, I hopes to work on this.

9 Likes

That’s nice!!! I thought we transcended into shake and rave worlds now :D lol glad the audios are still an option!

Okay okay… Sounds perfect… I’ll be waiting :smiley:

Thank You Sammy!

7 Likes

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Lmao haha no no. Other cool things along the way.

7 Likes

nevermind

:thinking: :grinning:

3 Likes

Una mejora de tremendo audio

An audio to no longer feel attached to bad habits and guilty for indulging in them (which feeds the bad habit), both effects at the same time would be great.

It would really be a relief for our super-ego.

Would be cool if nullify negative planetary effects and amplify positive planetary effects could be combined into one audio to cut down on the time spent playing them

3 Likes