The Requests and Fields

We have a cold water therapy.
Maybe it’s time for a hot therapy

An automated sauna session or thermal water sessions (maybe portals to real thermal waters)

3 Likes

I wish Dream would make a
Negentrophic Smart Blend NFT / public NFT

5 Likes

Dear @Captain_Nemo, what if our blessed community would have an app media player created and fielded by you?

it is same whether paid or free, with membership or not. Perhaps on the 22 Dollar Tier on Patreon?

A player that will allow all your work to come undistorted, a player carying a protection the likes of the Knight Errant or more? a player that is fielded with gratitute,love,acceptance, blockadge removal and subc. limit removal? why not an ego killing app? entety killing? emf and 5 g protected? or one that uses emf and 5g for force? transforms them?

and perhaps i am daydreaming but a player that allows for strength on any volume?

i will feel very very content when i have such a thing in my dissposal.

i allowed me suggest this, because you already have experience of fielding a software like the Knight Errant.

i wholeheartedly hope my request will be fullfilled!

and am grateful for your effords and your time!

Take care!

8 Likes

perhaps re-make the brainwaves fields?

Lol looking at the new picture NFT, I think somone NFT suggestion got made lol.

Lucky, ofcourse it’s an educated guess based on the picture. But I think I might be right for once

If you play Unexpected Gifts, more money flows as a byproduct, atleast from my experience.

Sure it would be nice to hone in on just money aspects, but money is just one type of abundance, and most people only want this money to lead to wealth which allows other forms of abundance to be reaped as well.

It’s just reverse engineering what you want to do with this “unexpected gift”

Also more opportunities to get money or earn,etc.

People reaching out, use cases,etc.

1 Like

I was thinking the same.

I also proposed an Audible counterpart in the style of Captain’s Integrity audio,etc.

A unique spin on audio material, music,etc.

Especially since there is substance too it and all.

Hopefully when Captain has the window, we can make such a platform materialize.

1 Like

I was thinking of this field that powerfully brings a request/prayer/intent directly to the Divine (Most High Source/God/Infinite Intelligence) and works as a form of petition to bring total divine intervention and (if approved) divine manifestation, alongside with additional help from all higher beings that can aid to bring the intent of the user to Source properly and also to manifest it in the physical.
A sort of divine surrender of an issue with a push to bring it to perfect order and physical materialization of something through divine grace.
The caveat being that the petition would require to be “approved” by Above (as it’s always the case anyway), and while the field itself would help to do so (edit: maybe while adding a huge amount of mana/energy, as in Huna Prayer), as you surrender something with humility you accept all possible outcomes, knowing that it would be for the highest good for all involved. Also brings the user into a feeling of gratitude and completion for what he’s asking, as if it is already done, already manifested, already taken care of (God willing).

2 Likes

Blue Apatite as a new crystal audio please :blue_heart:
I love the spiritual audios.

Oh and
#BringBackSapienMusicEraOfFall2021
soon, please :broken_heart:

1 Like
THE RESPIRATOR (22 TIER OR PAID )

Complimant to The Heart Healer

**SMART COMBINATION OF**

:red_circle: Lung Restoration and Strengthening Ver 2.0 (Morphic Field) - YouTube

:red_circle: Lung Antioxidant Field (Inflammation Help) - YouTube

:red_circle: Caryophyllene and Clove - YouTube

:red_circle: Lavender - YouTube

:red_circle: The Air Revitalizer - YouTube

:red_circle: (Far) UV - C light as a safer germicide and virus destroyer (energetically programmed audio) - YouTube

2 Likes
THE SMOKER (22 TIER OR PAID )

To help minimise or restore side effects from years of smoking weed and hash

LUNGS

**SMART COMBINATION OF**

:red_circle: Lung Restoration and Strengthening Ver 2.0 (Morphic Field) - YouTube

:red_circle: Cellular Regeneration - Opera Hymn 118 Hz DESNA (Feat Sapien Medicine) - YouTube

:red_circle: Lung Antioxidant Field (Inflammation Help) - YouTube

:red_circle: Caryophyllene and Clove - YouTube

:red_circle: Lavender - YouTube

THROAT

**SMART COMBINATION OF**

:red_circle: Throat and Chords - YouTube

:red_circle: Vocal Strengthening and Range Increaser (Energetically Programmed Audio) - YouTube

MOUTH / TEETH / LIPS

**SMART COMBINATION OF**
:red_circle: The Teeth Whitener Field - YouTube

:red_circle: Gum Regeneration (Energetically Programmed Audio) - YouTube

:red_circle: Gum and Lips Patreon

BRAIN

**SMART COMBINATION OF**

:red_circle: Brain Regeneration (Morphic and Energetic Programming) Experimental - YouTube

:red_circle: Overcome Any Addiction: Dopamine Receptor Repair & Addiction Healing (sound therapy) - YouTube

:red_circle: Nerve Growth factor (targeted to brain and entire nervous system) - YouTube

:red_circle: Brain and Spine Antioxidant Complex (Inflammation Help) - YouTube

CARDIO

Already Done :heart:

The Heart Healer

EXTRAS

:red_circle: Dream Alchemy

6 Likes

Please bring back the old DMT field that used to be there on YouTube, I miss it.

A better alternative

1 Like

b12 field

5 Likes

The old experimental kidney stone treatment -

Can it be put on gumroad for sale?

I quite like it

:green_heart:

2 Likes

Captain, a hack to accelerate metabolism if you are planning for this combo.

7 Likes

This article seems like a very good base for health and anti aging field. :)

The Genome Of The Immortal Jellyfish

2 Likes

Whole-body vibration stimation therapy

2 Likes

Free self-esteem audio. I think we only have 2, extreme self confidence/self esteem(old) and Self Respect (paid)

4 Likes

Permanent darker skin morphic field

1 Like