The Requests and Fields

Anxiety BeGone, please.

Anxiety fields don’t work for me, it’s a subconscious fear that I can’t pinpoint. Most times I am not overthinking or anything like that but my heart pounds like crazy and makes me even more scared. Holds me back so so much.

I can’t even meditate or think of the word anxiety cuz my heart instantly goes crazy and my chest hurts.

(I’ve tried many fields and nothing has worked, I’m yet to try the new heart healer)

6 Likes

Did you try the depression one?

1 Like

I played it twice when it came out but I didn’t notice anything other than something happening in my brain, I was excited and in a good mood when I saw it came out

1 Like

I suggest you look into somatic therapy. Your body is sending you signals you’re not understanding so a therapist who specializes in that could be of invaluable help. Either way, I hope you resolve your issues.

5 Likes

That’s interesting, thank you.

2 Likes

I felt like that too and then I noticed I wasn’t pms overthinking like usual

Maybe give it a day or two playing thrice a day and see

2 Likes

Captain, how about Stem Cells targeted to feet/legs and arms/hands? Also, IF there are other major/important organs and other areas lacking directed/targeted stem cells, Can you, please, add these as well? Or is fat to stem cells enough? Well, I don’t know, You are the expert, Captain. :pray:

Edit: I edited this reply since I think it sounded a little bit rude, like I was demanding. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Request for Maha Mrityunjaya Homam.

4 Likes

Ketamine field for mental health? Thank you :)

3 Likes

Hey Captain,

Thank you for the PRP hair field. PRP technology is also used for the face to heal and youthify the skin as you know.

A PRP field targeted to all layers of the skin (including the deepest layers) for the entire face, head, and even maybe the neck would be amazing. But definitely for all the skin for the entire face/head area for a deep, healing effect would be great. Thanks

11 Likes

One for Just the Hips like shoulders/knees etc.
An NFT for Djinn bones/soul.

1 Like

Hi!

I found this on Service on etsy (probably a scammer, there’s 2 account with the same exact article )

And i was thinking « why not request this on the forum? » :hugs: so the description of this service (that i haven’t bought st this moment, i prefer discussing with the seller first :relaxed:) really caught my intentions so here’s what it says (direct copy of their description) :

This will include:

You and your life becoming sacred

Feeling at one with all that is holy

Become filled with light of the entire Universe

*Receiving so much Positive Energy flowing to you and flowing from you. *

Feeling pure unconditional love

Becoming an ascended divine being

Emanating peace and universal love

Breathing in the light of the Almighty

Being as infinite as the universe

Connecting to the unlimited abundance of the Universe

*Being as free as a bird *

Having an enlightened spirit

Allowing the all seeing energy to guide everything you do

Shining your spirit and light on all those around you

Being pure divine light

Finding enlightenment each day that comes naturally and effortlessly

Acknowledging the Almighty Energy Force in every creation

Allowing the Universes to work through you

Your life becoming a blessing

Deriving happiness from the spiritual nourishment of the Universe

Allowing rest, security, and love to wash over you

Feeling safe in the arms of the Almighty

Spirit always guiding you

Becoming aligned with your higher purpose

Being rooted in the creative core energy of the Divine

Feeling the power of divine love

Becoming whole within your spirit

Opening your heart to the guidance of the Highest of the High

Your life becoming saturated with the gratitude and compassion of the supreme

Being kind to all living things

Aligned with the Universal Life Force

Your spirit being at peace

Your spirit and courage being unwavering

True Love for humanity flowing through your veins

Sharing your wisdom with the world

Your energies being in harmony with the creator of all creation

Your heart being tranquil

Your spirit moved by the holiness of the most highest of the high

Embracing the connection you share with all life on this Earth

Being a beautiful soul

Being truly grateful for the amazing blessings in your life

*Knowing that everything happens in its own time *

Feeling increasingly happy to live your journey

Living in Nirvana each and every day

The Universe shining its pure light upon you perpetually

I taught that maybe it could inspire for a new project of some sort here :hugs::sparkles:🪷

I don’t know the outcome of this service on etsy since i still haven’t bought it and i have a lot to do rn so please i will unfortunately not be the best one to give a report on it :sweat_smile: also i received 2 answers from the seller and they keep redirect me to buy an other reading so they can take a look at the questions i ask :face_with_monocle: those where, for most, questions related to the product literally and how it functions and they keep trying to make me pay for an other reading :face_with_monocle: so i am not quite satisfied with the customer service as of now :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

The essence of masculinity
What it is that make men men?
What it is that make men heterosexuals, that make them manly, that make them to be real men, make them to crave for women through history and doing all that necessary to achieve that, and to unleash that masculinity in the world.
That which attracts women to men, which God created from the beginning of the world in both to procreate.
That unexplainably.
The essence of masculinity field which nowadays so many men have lost somewhere on the their way @Dreamweaver

5 Likes

Idea of update or combination: Alchemical revision + Entwining Worlds of Beauty & Joy + Woven world concept

1 Like

Could also be related to playing too much fields, and the overwhelm (anxiety) that is the outcome of it. Fields are active energy work, too much is not good either.

You can compare this with working out. If you do too much this is not good for your body.
Rest is as important, as active work.

1 Like

Yes you are right but I do not think it’s because of that, there are days I don’t play anything and it was still there

I haven’t really noticed it the last 2 days so I don’t know what the heck is going lol

@Dreamweaver Goddesses Laxmi and Saraswati as NFTs please
just like you made the Egyptian goddesses Isis, Persephone, Greek aphrodite etc

2 Likes

Now that the Cold Water Therapy is out, please make a field for tattoo removal, pretty please. :pray:

1 Like

Full Body Detox 2.0

5 Likes

We have a cold water therapy.
Maybe it’s time for a hot therapy

An automated sauna session or thermal water sessions (maybe portals to real thermal waters)

3 Likes