🗼 THE SKYSCRAPER NFT (Private Project made Public)

:mountain_snow: THE SKYSCRAPER :mountain_snow:

https://thesapienshop.com/products/the-skyscraper

Grow tall like a Skyscraper.

Join the league of Towering Titans.

Walk like a Colossus among your fellow men.

Today, we are proudly presenting to you the long awaited GROW TALLER NFT.

This project began half a year ago but then was put on ice due to various reasons and forgotten.

Thanks to the efforts of @Josh this project was successfully revived, updated and upgraded with the newest research and ideas, and now was finally brought to completion.

Thank you @Captain_Nemo, @Josh, the project team as well as the involved alien races for once again, making the seemingly impossible, possible.

We also decided to turn this project into a public NFT because we understand that this is a solution that so many people have been waiting for long.

1000 Copies.

Update 26. Dec 2022:
41 copies of this NFT have been minted and now exist.
New additional copies can no longer be purchased.

Mandala, plus a super Epic Audio.

Enjoy everyone and grow!

:blush: :raised_hands:

NFT Features:

Part 1: Scientific Height Growth :man_scientist: :woman_student: :man_health_worker:

Benefits Related to Chrondocytes:

The key factor to growing taller is the chondrocyte hypertrophy. Larger cells means larger bone volume. Stem cells remain in the bone marrow post epiphyseal and diaphyseal fusion. These stem cells can differentiate into chondrocytes and if these chondrocytes undergo hypertrophy you will grow taller.

All of the benefits from the Height BoosterV2, however upgraded and enhanced in the following ways:

• Making sure that only cells in the growth plates receive information to produce chronodcytes, through which there is basically no risk of overusing the field.
  • Increase the number of stem cells located in these growth plate areas, as the more stem cells we have there, the more of them can be transformed into chondrocytes.
  • Also an increase in the hypertrophy rate of these chondrocytes so they work much faster.
  • Optimally stimulated mitochondrial activity to drive the activity of stem cells for faster height growth.
  • Decrease the speed of the apoptosis of chondrocytes within the growth plates.

There are tons of stem cells in the body as they are needed to form and repair blood vessels. There are lots of stem cells in bone as well. If you activate these stem cells and these stem cells differentiate into chondrocytes which proceed to hypertrophy then you will grow taller. The obstacle again is not growth plate fusion but rather the DNA methylation status or telomere length of the stem cell. If methylation status of stem cells prevents chondrogenic differentiation then getting fresh stem cells may allow height growth to begin anew.

• Optimally increased DNA methylation as DNA methylation can keep growth plates open. This can also increase your hair thickness and density indirectly too (and many other goodies).
  • Safely increase telomere length of stem cells and/or increase telomerase levels.

An increase in chondroitin production, as they protect cells called chondrocytes, which help maintain cartilage structure. Chondroitin prevents articular damage and damage in the intervertebral discs which is often overlooked and is extremely important for height growth in the first place.

Sclerostin is produced in osteocytes, which are a type of bone cell. The main function of sclerostin is to stop (inhibit) bone formation. The maintenance of bone over time requires a balance between the formation of new bone tissue and the breakdown and removal (resorption) of old bone tissue.

• This NFT will make your body have optimally low sclerostin levels which will in turn give you more bone growth through the osteocytes, targeted in healthy and optimal ways.
  • Healthy and optimal LRP6 expression in mesenchymal stem cells (this is required in the regulation of cell proliferation, specification, migration, and stem cell homeostasis).

Benefits Related to Osteoblasts:

The other type of cell that can make you taller are osteoblasts. Osteoblasts beneath the periosteum can easily make you taller such as the periosteum covering the flat bone of the skull. However, there is no layer of periosteum covering the ends of long bones(there may be patches but a detailed histological exam would be required). However, you can still grow taller by something called surface osteoblasts.

• The field won’t just convert your stem cells to chrondocytes, but will also convert them to osteoblasts.
  • The field will make stem cells differentiate into osteoblasts within the bone including the longitudinal ends of the bones (called the subchondral plate).
  • These osteoblasts will then deposit new bone on the longitudinal ends of our bones which will make you grow taller.

So you see, growing taller isn’t about growth plate fusion, it’s about cells. Controlling the differentiation of those cells and increasing the proliferation of those cells.

Cartilage:

This NFT will also increase the amount of cartilage in the growth plates, this way the cartilage can be transformed into bone which will lead into height growth. Optimally high blood supply for rapid cartilage regeneration in the growth plates.

Glucosamine:

Glucosamine is a natural compound found in cartilage — the tough tissue that cushions joints. Treat a painful condition caused by inflammation, breakdown, and eventual loss of cartilage. Glucosamine is needed for cartilage growth and formation it also decompresses your spine. The field will make your body produce a healthy amount of glucosamine.

BMP Injection:

BMPs also play an important role in postnatal bone formation. BMP9 has been described as a regulator of cell proliferation, self-renewal and differentiation. What this NFT will do is mimick a injection of BMP-9 and BMP-7 in all the long bones. This will not change BMP levels anywhere else in the body, only in the long bones, through this long bone growth will be achieved.

Hormonal Benefits (& Minerals):

• Endocrine System Rejuvenator:
    Focuses on all the related organs, removes senescent cells, repairs damages and increases the telomere lengths of all the cells there while also stops cancerous growths from occurring.

• Thyroid Gland Protector:
    What this aims to do is a complete epigenetic reset of the gene expressions in the thyroid, to that of an earlier age (around 14-15) while also using the features of the previous fat to cells field to create stem cells with the surrounding adipose tissue to provide a regeneration effect, the Anti Cancer field is also included in this, specific to the thyroid area.

• Increased Type 1 collagen in your bones. Studies show that collagen can increase bone density and improve bone health, which could help you grow taller or maintain your height.

• Improve collagen synthesis (increases bone density and improves bone health).

• Increase sensitivity and density of vitamin D, IGF-1/2, and HGH, receptors in the long bones.

• Balanced somatotropic hormone in the pituitary gland.

Please note:
This field will not increase these hormones. For example, if you want more HGH, then listen to the HGH audio field; all that this NFT will do is to increase the sensitivity of these receptors and only in the long bones. This will create a safety net for these hormones so you can’t can get negative side effects from these hormones.

• Homeostasis between parathyroid hormone and calcitonin ( PTH increases blood calcium levels while calcitonin decreases blood calcium levels).

• Highly upregulated and sensitive vitamin D receptors throughout the body (vitamin D3 mobilizes calcium from the soft tissues to the blood and from there vitamin K2 drives it into the bones).

• Cellular senescence removal in all regions in and near the growth plates regions (this is what causes the growth plate processes to stop).

• Aromatase inhibitor (estradiol) in all of the growth plates (estrogen is also the main factor on why the growth plate processes stop working, if we could inhibit estrogen then we could basically grow forever).

• Negentropic Growth Plates – all growth plate functions and height-increasing processes seasoned with negentropy, aimed towards optimal height growth.

• Induce the Epigenetics needed for height growth!

Postural Benefits:

• Spinal Decompression Therapy:
    Spinal decompression works by gently stretching the spine. That changes the force and position of the spine. This change takes pressure off the spinal disks, which are gel-like cushions between the bones in your spine, by creating negative pressure in the disc. As a result, bulging or herniated disks may retract, taking pressure off nerves and other structures in your spine. This in turn, helps promote movement of water, oxygen, and nutrient-rich fluids into the disks so they can heal.

• Training your muscles to hold a proper posture as well as aligning your atlas vertebrae along with few others into a straighter position.

• Infuse you with aspects of ‘The Symmetrical Body’ field. This will be infused on you while you are growing to ensure symmetrical growth.

Part 2: Mindset Shift and Reality Bending for Height Growth on All Levels :brain: :sunny:

• Subconscious Limits Removal targeted to all of your limiting beliefs on your height and height growth.

• Self-confidence and self-esteem enhancement to accept yourself as you are so you that you are okay to change and grow faster.

• Access the parts of your mind which allows you to grow incredibly fast

• The Unlocking of your subconscious abilities so that you have a deeper rapport with your subconscious mind and so that it is easier for you to wield your inner power without fear or resistance when it comes to the idea of growing taller.

• Appliciation of a variation of the Self Love and Acceptance field (which uses your own self love to heal you, but here it will use your own self love to help you specifically with allowing yourself to grow taller).

• Woven Worlds: Taller – manifests a world where you are as tall as you want to be.

• Higher Self Intercession – a direct request from your Higher Self to grow as tall as you’d like.

• The field will also scan all of our secret subconscious reasons of why you actually want to grow taller and replace all of them with just one reason: “for fun!”. Through this concept, the desire to grow taller is no longer a cope for anything, but can just happen easily for fun of it.

Part 3: Alien Tech :alien:

This aspect is similar to ‘Arc Brain’ but instead of the brain applied to growing taller. And instead of being limited to the Arcturians, applied to all possible benevolent alien races.
What it will do is asking all benevolent races in the cosmos to infuse you with all the height growth aspects they have discovered and that work for humans.
This one is a total game changer.
Everything is possible with the expirience and tech of our alien friends.

Part 4: Solidifier Energy :cyclone:

The concept from the Solidifier is applied to every single feature listed in this NFT description to ensure maximum growth enablement.

76 Likes

Original Image:

Audio upon purchase.

18 Likes

998 copies

11 Likes

I first thought this was business related, but it cant be because the skyscraper is in the dessert

3 Likes

no lol, not at all.

soon the information will be posted :mechanical_arm:

8 Likes

Demi Lovato bought this

1 Like

Oh, this is the one, let’s goo!!, I ca finally be taller than my younger sibling the way it should be :smiling_imp:

6 Likes

Do u have to be a certain age for this to work?

@JAAJ @JAAJ

5 Likes

Nope. Atleast I highly doubt it. When JAAJ is finished writing up the features you’ll see why.

4 Likes

am guessing because it stretches the spine

I stoped careing about my height long ago, But carry this NFT will be better then trying to get myself to listen to a field for months

2 Likes

Thank you for making this a public!

11 Likes

Glad this private project made it into the public.
Thanks for creating this @Captain_Nemo :slight_smile:

13 Likes

hopebit waits for me next month. the grimroad releases ate up my sapien hm…savings? thx amillion though.

Okay everyone.
The complete description is now online.
:mechanical_arm:

14 Likes

Enjoy everyone

Be sure to update with your progress

15 Likes

I am looping the audio and feel a strong pull under my knees :exploding_head:

13 Likes

When you purchase the audio and claim the NFT into your wallet, keep in mind to then return to the same window where you clicked the “Transfer NFT” button and then click on “Download Now” to also download the epic audio for this NFT:

12 Likes

This looks Dope!
Captain, you are the best for making this!
@JAAJ, and everyone who contributed to this, Congratulations on your project - it will help many souls!

Me too - I thought “here comes Donald Trump project” (actually I just thought of Million Dollar Mindset, then I decided to add a cool name for this reply of mine)

10 Likes

:fire::fire::fire:

5 Likes

When I go back to work taller my supervisor is going to be like “don’t move a muscle, freakshow! I’m calling the authorities!” :joy:

12 Likes