The Requests and Fields

I would really love a field for sinus congestion, infection and healing of this area.
I know there are rife frequencies for this but I believe that sapien fields (morphic and energetic) can be more in tune with the body’s whole (don’t really know how to explain it).
The throat file helps a bit but does not quite do the trick.

1 Like

Angel soul, following the concept of the Fae soul

I know I’ve already asked. Please Captain make a field or fields to heal all breathing related problems. Specifically to me, I cannot breathe fully through my nose (maybe 40%). I dont know why this is, I used to be fine untill around four years ago when suddenly I couldnt breathe properly (could possibly be psychological; this was after experiencing multiple losses in a short period of time). I’ve had blood tests and nothing. I’ve seen a doctor and they provided nasal spray which didn’t help. I"ve seen a consultant who operated: no change. The consultant said it could be inflammation but why I don’t know. Anyway thankyou.

2 Likes

Looks like a shock or trauma to the body, you can try trauma related fields and emotional release and see how it is improving.

1 Like

A paid height field which would be an upgraded version of the height booster 2.0 would be amazing.

1 Like

I was wondering if these could be added back to gumroad, as they have been mentioned a bunch of times in the threads lately:

Bacteria and Fungi Apocalypse
Smart stem cells/Plasma brain of youth
Amniotic membrane healing pod

Thank you in advance

3 Likes

It already exists and always does the job to the fullest

Captain :heart:

Loopable 24/7

3x is enough

also try

4 Likes

A field to stop other people from snoring! Would be a blessing for people sleeping in dorms regularly…

4 Likes

Dreamscape 2.0 (possibly with audio) :pray:

2 Likes

I saw in the ernest neuron thread that it has a plasma brain of youth extended to the nervous system subfield in it.

So maybe could we get a plasma nervous system healing/upgrading field.

8 Likes

:handshake:🏽

4 Likes

+1

3 Likes

@Tomat
Tried those?Blood Pressure Reducer ver 2.0 (Hypertension Help) - YouTube
Testosterone Boost ver 2.5 - YouTube
Endocrine System Rejuvenation (Energetic/Morphic programmed audio) - YouTube

2 Likes

In the same way as The Black Panther or the Jaguar Totem.

The White Dove :dove:

3 Likes

@Captain_Nemo A field for increasing natural levels of androstadienone would be amazing !

A field for the pure energy of the 5 elements. Like singular fields for fire, earth, etc… I just saw a flamenco dance and that was pure fire and I felt that in my stomach, just from watching …that’s where I got the idea from that having that feeling on demand would be pretty cool :blush:

1 Like

A field to heal chiron. It could be a smart field depending on where it is positioned in our natal chart (house and sign), where we can get all its healing potential (to heal other people as well), since chiron is a complex and painful position, the field could help us to mitigate its negative effects as well…such as: abuse(in 12th house), mental problems(conjunct mercury or in 3rd house), physical pain(in 6th house), disempowerment(conjunct pluto), hypersensitive nervous system( conjunct mercury or in 6th house), sexual traumas(in 8th house), relational problems(in 7th house), bullyng(in 10th house,12th house, 6th house, 7th house, 11th house) and I could keep writing about all the repercussions that chiron has on us if it is not addressed.
Because if Chiron is positioned quite strongly in the natal chart of an individual, it can generate a lot of depression, trauma, sadness, suicidal tendencies, poor self-esteem, health problems, etc…and well, we already know what all of that can lead to (a lot of suffering ).

The idea here is not to eradicate chiron but quite the opposite, as in fields like “Nullify Negative Planetary and Astrological Effects” and “Amplify Positive Planetary and Astrological Effects”, Album Conjunction of Spheres, is to bring out all its healing potential, accessing our inner healer and nullify its painful/negative effects in our lives as all mentioned.
And it could be like a final key to the astrological series as well.

So I think that it could be a field that could help all of us, since no one escapes the influence of chiron in our lives… this field could make this journey through life much more bearable, enjoyable, spiritual and healing<3

2 Likes

I see there used to be a couple of videos for lucid dreaming, both free and paid, but they’ve been long withdrawn :(

I know there are a variety of fields that might indirectly bring upon lucid dreaming (e.g. as a result of connecting with your higher self) but it would be nice to have again a field dedicated and optimized to help the lucid dreaming enthusiasts. The practice is probably still going to be necessary, but this would at least be a push.

There’s quite a few lucid dreaming studies these days with interesting discoveries too.

(I’m going to try the Lucid Dream card from the card system soon. Hopefully that will be of some help.)

3 Likes

I never knew there were fields for lucid dreaming. :frowning:

1 Like