🗼 THE SKYSCRAPER NFT (Private Project made Public)

Omg, thank you!

5 Likes

holy…

4 Likes

Thank you @Captain_Nemo for making this :heart::arrow_up:

So glad this project got to see the light of day thanks to our group reviving the original cohort from a while back.

I’m happy that more than just our group could benefit from this, height is like most sought after ideal physical trait! The aspects of this nft insure you will manifest height one way or the other. The addition of the Symmetry field will allow our hands, arms, feet, and neck to grow in relation to our height💯

So many people feeling physical sensations of this working already. I myself started having neck pain a few hours after this was unknowingly to me, released! Before even purchasing lol

My greatest insecurities/ physical deficiencies are a thing of the past thanks to Dream. My worldly/earthly desires are being fulfilled, can’t ask for much more.

14 Likes

wouha great your NFT, I have a great scoliosis which has always complicate my life, I have to listen to the scoliosis audio about 10 times a day, otherwise, worry I lose my strength, so this one stretches the vertebral column, I take and if it fixes all that, by stretching my spine; I would thank you 1000 times all those who participated in the project, if it works I would tell the whole world
so I bought it, at the point where I am I buy when I can, we’ll see,
I’m going to ask to grow 3 meters, let’s be crazy, I’ll be in the record books, I’m kidding lol

5 Likes

Tip: I’m using this with Pranic Vacuum to supply the field with lots of Prana to work with. If you don’t have that field, you can always use Pranic Swirls. I’m already developing pain in my shins and knees.

Edit: and now I am suddenly developing pain in my coccyx area!

9 Likes

Click on the user’s image then hit message.

1 Like

Oh my… The photoshop did that man no justice! :laughing:

8 Likes

Tiger-mogged :tiger:

1 Like

still not received, the seller must accept, if I understood correctly,
well, I’ll grow up tomorrow when he accepts
I’m looking forward to this one

1 Like

Did you buy from Sapien Shop?

I really like the number of the version I’ve just got

It’s like I’m gonna grow from 1 to 9 really really quickly! No more 4 loops of Grow Taller every night :rofl:

5 Likes

@Danny_Ho

Thyroid is the orchestrator

2 Likes

Relieved. No urgency. :joy:

7 Likes

I woke up feeling like I got hit by a freaking truck. Still feel growing pains in my entire body and spine stretching out. I can’t believe how fast this field is doing it’s work. I recommend using Muscle Recovery 2.0 throughout the process. It helped me so much this morning.

15 Likes

Huh when i click on “Download now” it opens another tab where I can play the audio

but it doesnt let me download it

edit: nvm different browser worked

5 Likes

I see a huge skeleton

15 Likes

I just saw that lol pareidolia

Apophenia is strong in these NFTs

3 Likes

we had fun coming up with names for this project;
Colossal Titan was one of them.

12 Likes

Yeah I have a feeling we’re all going to be getting rebounds of more teenage deep sleep

Gotta spam the sleep fields lol

3 Likes

That’s so true. I slept extremely deep the last 2 nights. I hadn’t attributed it to the growing until you just mentioned it.

3 Likes