The Super Serum Project šŸ§Ŗ - Super Soldier NFT (Private)

Ultimate human upgrade, like the sound of it :+1: Does it even include anti ageing effects?

Yeah man, in the doc there is negentropic telomeres and much more.

But as with everything included you will be at your absolute best

Truly speaking from experience with this NFT.

3 Likes

Lol I just canā€™t stop working out with this, itā€™s bittersweet : ) : (

2 Likes

Can we get a bodybuilding/fitness clothing line going when you guys get the opportunity to do so?

@SammyG @Captain_Nemo

Like a Sapien Medicine Fitness merch?

All these mainsteam brands like Raskol and YoungLA are way overrated, and even then if I go to purchase such ā€œdropsā€ tend to be always out of stock, etc.

Looking to get stringers, sweatpants, pump covers,etc.

So why not start out own energetic line, where we can actually not just look but feel something when working out, and more?

Kind of how like I use this NFT but I donā€™t like wearing paper on me all the time, especially with high intensity movement like boxing,etc.

Just a suggestion lol, but Iā€™m dying to get new gym wear and thought Sapien Medicine line of work would be godly.

Hopefully such workout merch would be feasible.

Thank you : )

8 Likes

Sleeping way less with this again.

I think epigenetic sleep changes may be permanent by now.

Hopefully can just master time management.

9 Likes

Starting my official height transformation

Along with

Skyscraper NFT

New beginnings.

6 Likes

So you play serum first or play the skyscraper first to prime the body first and then the serum ?

• Iā€™ve grown about half an inch since the release of this project,

• My sleep has been not only deeper but faster.10 hours to 7 or less.

• Devasting martial arts effects (PM me)

• Denser muscles and overall peeled physique

• Mile time (sub 6) greatly shortened- Running speed etc. everything is making me feel faster, a racehorse effect.

• Greater working memory and ability to memorize efficiently (iconic and echoic greatly improved), as well as HSAM (near perfect recall of daily conversations)

Overall I feel even more alive - stronger, taller, smarter, etc. all areas of biohacking automated simply rippling through my daily life.

Thank you @Captain_Nemo for making our dreams reality.

18 Likes

Anybody else love to share their experience with this NFT?

2 Likes

Well, I donā€™t know if I should say itā€™s an experience, but I feel very hungry recently, so I eat too much. Is it almost twice as much as usual? Iā€™m worried because I eat so well. Until recently, I didnā€™t eat a lot because I couldnā€™t digest well.
I have a few nfts but I think itā€™s the Super Soldier Serum that directly affected this phenomenon. My hunger got worse after I got this nft. The difference is clear enough to be seen. I think itā€™s because my body needs more nutrients. Iā€™m still in the early stages
It feels like it helps me gain more strength with my weight when I exercise, And there are other nft effects, but it seems to help me get less tired and hold the sword longer when I train. but I believe it will be better in my field.

5 Likes

Considering all that it does, it is not surprising the massive amount of hunger.

Something similar happens to me when doing certain physical fields.

2 Likes

This desire to consume happens in cycles for myself as well.

The energy can be overwhelming at times.

Lol aggression isnā€™t a great combination when using a super soldier nft.

But if youā€™re being overloaded with energy it can make you a bit off the wall, even with transmutation practices etc

Atleast for me.
So just be wary.

But calories are def needed, this surpasses my hunger I had when I started with superhuman mutant.

*also the mice needed to end up eating twice as much compared to the regular non mutants, although looking the same etc.

I can only imagine the long term potentials of this where we not only cover one base of superhuman abilities but nearly every single component of the physical dimension.

7 Likes

Hey guys check out my jiu jitsu rash guard :test_tube: šŸŖ–

7 Likes

Ngl, even since I joined forum I was waiting to read these kinds of testimonials and giggle at what Dream can do for us :yum:

6 Likes

Just the tip of the iceberg :ice_cube:

3 Likes

I do hope the owners take this responsibility more seriously and use the field, achieve the impossible and then

Seriously guys, do report on results please :muscle:

4 Likes

I prefer PM from now on,

For safety purposes.

Dm me bro too letā€™s catch up.

:shushing_face:

Although thought I saw spiderman swinging upper west side of NYC the other dayā€¦

:spider: :spider_web:

5 Likes

Is there a private group where u report these to each other? Let me be a bit ignorant and request to be added.

You know me man, I live for seeing and being the impossible :slightly_smiling_face:
EditL just saw ur reply now, SURE.

Can u PM me and I come back later, my shift is about to beginā€¦

3 Likes

Iā€™m willing to make one.

We can get a league of our own going now with these new unlocks :smirk: :bar_chart:

5 Likes

Sure brother

Lol 3 am here gotta head off

Too much energy hehe :battery:

3 Likes