The Requests and Fields

Hi, Julio!

I wanted to request one too, good Jen!

1 Like

yes! and clothes moths.

2 Likes

And spiders :smile:

1 Like

I guess :) if thereā€™s no other bugs I guess the spiders donā€™t have a job to do

Hello! Thank you for the warm welcome!

1 Like

Perfect guitarist and bassist

AA field to learn how to play guitar and electric bass in a complete way, passing from neophyte to expert player. It also includes subfields for hand regeneration, health and agility and a field for theoretical and practical music learning.

1 Like

This qualities for a NFT and also serves as NFT for getting laid.

3 Likes

Forgive me, English is not my main language and I did not understand what you meant

I meant you can start a project with that idea of a perfect guitarist (do it before someone does) and since girls dig guitarists, I made a joke.

A Ok, :laughing:
Sorry, but I donā€™t know how these projects are managed and how the whole procedure works.

Go through some project posts here - https://forum.enlightenedstates.com/c/community-and-side-projects/31 you will know what to do, each NFT will have 3 main fields and 3 sub-fields with in each main field.

You post, people will join, you make a separate DM with the people and discuss and submit. You can DM Sammy, he is always helpful.

3 Likes

Echoes of Eternity.
Just an field name idea.

2 Likes

Reminds me of this song

ā€œOhhhh-oohhh-wooh-oh-ohhhhhā€¦
The echoes of eternity!ā€

I love it lol

1 Like

Yep, that song inspired me haha

1 Like

Me too man, me too

1 Like

Update of Enhanced Cholesterol Reduction which lowers LDL and not HDL.

2 Likes

Request for @Dreamweaver

Please make all your field with length one minute. I guess you are now super very skilled and you can do that even with listening one minute a daily field to do wonders and to fabulously work.

Imagine if all your fields are length one minute :heart_eyes: just imagine and only one listen is enough, like at MEF creator, he does now in this way, but he is very unconsistent, like he doesnā€™t exist.

Please Sap

3 Likes

Epstein Barr Virus

4 Likes

A 2.0 version of this audio along with abundance 2.0 audio wonā€™t be a bad idea I think.

(For YouTube folks that arenā€™t in forum or doesnā€™t have access to paid fields/nfts like most of us do in forum)

8 Likes