General Discussion

Let’s add sports betting to the lottery group xD

it’s way easier

1 Like

Dear @Captain_Nemo and @SammyG. May you guys please consider making a field to get rid of cheilitis. I have it and it sucks🥺

1 Like

I can’t find an official thread for the Automated workout so I’m asking here. Does anybody know why I get a fever everytime I use this? At first I thought I got the flu and I just stopped using fields altogether. When the symptoms got better I used this again and the fever came back. :thinking:

Other than Conceptual Realizations, what other fields would help with understanding and analyzing literary works?

2 Likes

This.

The Manhattan Method (New release)

3 Likes

That’s the one

1 Like
just checking. I am sane

Did someone send me an advice telepathically at around 19:44 IST , like around 25 minutes ago ?
55?
I need the confirmation.
Thanks for reading this.

1 Like

I have noticed recently my character, has changed

i think its the knight mindset. am more refined, more mature, parts of my that werent not polished, have seem to fix themselfs .

2 Likes

Guys, I’ve just discovered this thread, and I avoid opening up a new topic just for this.
Can anyone please recommend a reliable Hatha yoga learning resource? I’m specifically thinking of asanas — ‘aligning the body’. Can’t get to a Sadhguru thing atm… :P
I mean something systematic, methodical, ‘proper’, not ‘Yoga for suffering’ kind of thing.
Or, if not, other suggestions very welcomed :)

1 Like

We appear to be experiencing genuine summer in the south of England. Cloudless sky for more than a few days. Hmm.

2 Likes

Random question, probably dreamweaver level question but anyone is welcome to answer.

If someone were to deal with negative ETs, and using fields reached out to lets say Arcturians,

If they decide to help, would it create karmic entanglements ?

So its like a triangle.

Person A
Negative ET
Arcturus/Sirius/other

All three have souls and higher selves

Negative ET attacks person A
Person A asks with fields help from Arcturus/Sirius
Arcturus/Sirius decides to answer and its war

Now

Are the souls and higher selves of the 3 now karmically tied as in, you have to stick with it until its decided at a higher level and you “owe them” in another life.

OR

Can arcturus/sirius/other end negative ET, have some beer with person A, then move on?

@JAAJ Any thoughts ? You seem to know alot about higher selves and incarnations

Or if Dreamweaver can answer

Mostly asking to see if its possible to get help when in dangerous situations instead of general advice or normal life intercession

1 Like

@Captain_Nemo

Lets say someones energybody and majority of the persons consciousness is on an ET world/ship, trapped.

Can we use the alien fields in hope they will actively interfere ?

I know its individual for the beings to help or not but does such a thing exist as karmic entanglement for it or can they even nuke said ship, move on and nothing happened ?

I would understand the situation as something like this:

All involved parties have Higher Selves.
These are the real game players.
These Higher Selves are mostly “outside of the Game” and have their own personal agendas.
These agendas are for the most part secret for most players inside the game.
But among Higher Selves themselves, big parts of their agendas are known between each other.

Person A, Negative ET and Arcturus ET are all player figures inside the game, each with a tiny fraction of consciousness from their respective Higher Selves.

While they are game figures, they also have a little bit of actual Free Will (some more, some less than others – depending on state of development and total awareness of the situation/game).

So whatever happens, Free Will of all parts of the involved consciousness must be respected and will happen as per universal law. Because real Free Will is only possible when ALL possible decisions can be made.

Which situation, inside the game, will manifest for Person A, Negative ET and Arcturus ET, will be the sum of free will decisions by all these parties involved.

ALL Consciousness manifests everything collectively, including all the experiences pieces of consciousness are making with other pieces of consciousness.

I don’t believe in karma.
I believe in unprocess subconscious stuff that will keep on manifesting until it is brought to the surface and healed.

When you waking conscious becomes fully congruent and aligned with your subconscious mind, then all “karma” has been cleared.

“Karma” is simply “unprocessed shadow”.
The parts of you which you are not aware of and which are manifeting themselves in your reality.
If you are aware of everything that exists (like the Source), then there is zero karma as everything has been brought to light and creation is fully aware of itself.

For that scenario here, what matters far more, is what experiences and lessons each particular Higher Self wants to make.

Each parties’ Higher Self has more awareness and free will than the incarnated pieces, hence the Higher Selves are pretty much always in control either way.

All of them came for the game to play with the game figures and all are aware what can and what cannot happen inside the game.

Since time is an illusion, this “other life” already happens in parallel.
The Higher Selves are aware of all of their incarnations at once (at least those who have chosen to play the game on “parallel incarnation mode”).

But anything that anyone would “owe” someone else, can be nullified by a new free will decision.
The challenge is to reach that high level of awareness so that you can actually make such a free will decision in the first place.
By the time you get to that level, you will have so much conscious awareness and high vibration that you most likely will not manifest anything negative into your personal reality bubble where you would “attract” Negative ET etc.

Person A can always use they free will and ask for help from Arcturus ET.
Arcturus ET, having also free will, can decide whether they want to help or not.
But since Arcturus ET is highly evolved and has strong connection to its own Higher Self, it will receive a clear intuitive download whether it shall help Person A or not.

6 Likes

Thank you for the answer.

I think in this scenario person A got attacked by negative ET because it has access to fields.

Person A’s higher self knows that person A can go to Arcturus/other and get help, so it allowed it…?

And negative ETs know this also.

So are they overconfident …?

Are they suicidal…?

Even if Arcturus and others were to completely ignore person A, there is still that 1% chance an Arcturian/Sirian/other can very easily end negative ETs whole “EXISTENCE” in current form manifested.

So why are they not afraid …?

If sapiens de-inhabter can depattern beings. Imagine an angry Arcturian, it could POTENTIALLY literally imprison said negative ET forever because of very sinister crimes I wont write here as its too evil.

It is pretty well known (atleast to me) that negative ETs and demons have HUUGE egos. Being used to being feared, people running to jesus/deities for help, banishing, etc.

Hardly do we hear from a spiritual perspective these beings being annihilated. Its always love and light and ask angels whatever. Its never a “lets psychically tear it to pieces so it learns its lesson to leave me alone”

In this situation, the evil forces are aware that person A can go to Arcturus/Sirius, if needed beg, if needed make a deal literally for service, to end the evil.

So why dont they leave person A alone?

Could it be the higher selves of the negative beings want them destroyed…? Teach a lesson to be humble? Is it their ego? Overconfident…?

Is it all controlled by person A’s higher self to FORCE person A to go to Arcturus/Sirius and perhaps learn combat…?

I don’t think so.
Much more likely is that Person A is attacked or possessed by lower astral entities.
Negative aliens have nothing to gain from this.
So many people know about fields and are NOT attacked by negative aliens.
So it is much more likely Person A is possesed by lower entitities or is trapped in the projections of its own ego.

Ego often wants to see “an external enemy” so that the consciousness is distracted from facing its own shadow (!).

I am pretty sure they are beyond those kind of emotions.

For all the rest I already wrote you my opinion.
Read again what I wrote about collective free will decisions.
The Higher Selves are always in control.

2 Likes

?

i hope you dont mean auto protection on non stolen things of course lol.
this is its own force and law.

9 Likes

this is pretty funny

i am pretty sure,

one person is just getting hit with auto protections
and assume somebody is actually attacking them.

and is threatening to ask acturians for help
because they wish to… i dunno?
get away free ?
lol

shrug

yes yes
please call them
and update this thread

this is quite interesting

:slight_smile:

10 Likes

lol

i dunno why you think that is how it works
laws are laws, rules are rules on my end.
It is simply an order
and also a delayed judgement without plenty of time in-between to amend,.

shurg

but i have no idea, i am just saying that is also a line of thought for you to consider of course ;)

11 Likes

Lol now I get it.

Also not what I meant.

I meant generally, as in, person A knows that for example he can BUY shielding 3 and defend against entities. Someone who isnt aware of your fields and their existence cant do much against demonic attacks other than religious protection and whatever , hence the higher self of person A knows that person A can use fields to get helps in case of an ET attack. (use the arcturian field for example)

Not field protection or bypassing it or whatever, which again wouldnt be possible as there is no implant removal field that I know of. Also again willing to pay tons for it. Bank loan and everything. I probably worded it wrong. Hope it makes sense now. Not attack because of fields, but higher self allows the attack because it knows person A has access to fields like arcturians. Which is free on dreamseeds.

Literally was asking if arcturians would be willing to fight. And if they did would it be a problem for them karmically.

Similar to how humans dont interfere when a lion attacks a gazelle. I was thinking maybe they see it like that also.

Or that somehow their higher self would not allow it because it would tie their soul paths to Person A’s soul

Really was the question.

Mostly because I read OMs post about higher level beings being karmically trapped by helping.

Not sure how much it is true hence I wanted confirmation.

1 Like