General Discussion

Thank you so much for this detailed answer :weary::weary:

I never thought that I might be sabotaging myself subconsciously that much that it seems Iā€™m losing my mind. I will try incorporating these two fields because I had thought of stop using fields and I really donā€™t want to. Thanx!

2 Likes

Is anyone else having issues sending NFTā€™s from Phantom? Iā€™ve been trying for a week now to send an NFT to my mother but it wonā€™t send :frowning:

What kind of issue, what it says?

1 Like

It just gets stuck on the sending wheel. Iā€™ve left it on the sending part for over a half an hour and it still doesnā€™t go through.
I donā€™t want to leave it like that for too long incase It gets lost somehow. Iā€™ve heard about too many NFTā€™s going missing so I want to be careful with it.
I sent on a different NFT last week and it went through straight away. No luck with this one though.

It wonā€™t go past this.

1 Like

Do you have money in your wallet?

Some cannot be transferred out, and transfer out requires some fees @Seamie

3 Likes

Ya Iā€™ve got Solana in my wallet also.
Itā€™s a strange one. Iā€™ll see can I do it on a laptop tonight, I havenā€™t a clue what my password/phrases thingys are though to go on to a laptop to try it. I think there was a load of words to remember at the beginning of making the Phantom account but god only knows what I did with them.

2 Likes

Phantom requires you to have a minimum of 0.05 SOL (not 0.05 USD)

Even if the network fee is very small and you have enough to cover, you gotta have 0.05 in SOL.

This happened to me i thought i had enough because i had 0.06 but if you look below it says $0.06 and under 0.00286 SOL so i had to get more SOL and then the transaction went through

If its not that then it could be that you dont have the apps latest version so update it

If its not that, it could be network connection, so try at a different time. What ive noticed, its that it gets busier between 12 and 2pm and 5 to 7ish pm (West side of the World)

2 Likes

I seem to have the same as your pic.
Does this mean I donā€™t have enough Solana so? Iā€™m clueless when it comes to this crypto stuff.

Thanks for all the help :pray:t3:

Edit: I just went on to buy some and $50 is the least amount that you can buy :astonished:
Thatā€™s mad. I was gifted some Solana by a friend on here, I never knew it was that expensive though to have to buy some.

1 Like

Yes, unfortunately thats the minimum to buy.

Even tho 0.05 SOL = $1.40 :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

You can purchase or exchange the amount you want of SOL at coinbase, binance or other exchange then send it to your Solana wallet. I purchased 10 USD worth of SOL a few months ago at ftx before they went under and sent it to my phantom wallet.

3 Likes

Iā€™ll try and figure it out. Iā€™ve no idea about this stuff or any of those names you mentioned. Itā€™s time for me to get with the new times I think :confused:

3 Likes

Have you ever experienced a huge energy draining just because you speak to a specific person? No fighting or shouting but just because you are talking to this person you find yourself tired and exhausted. I canā€™t avoid this person for now, he is part of the family but this thing is really annoying as hell, as I have to remove myself in a corner until I recharge.

1 Like

Sounds like an energy vampire to me.

2 Likes

He has a type of being pessimistic in general and thinking always that the worst is coming like ā€œdonā€™t put cream on your face at night you might develop an allergy and need to go to the ER! :thinking: Or you have to disinfect the childā€™s clothes because he was at the playground!ā€ stuff like these. Does this kind of person sound like energy vampire? Aghā€¦

1 Like

Usually with the majority of the population.

Sounds like somebody who lives in constant fear (like most people do).

Before:
Auric Repair
Repel Negative Energy 2.0

During Interaction:
Exorcism 2.0 (some people will immediately leave the perimeter)
Atmospheric Vibration Raiser

Right after:
Aura Cleanse
Divine Love
Angelic Vibrations 2.0
Cord Cutter

(If you have the funds, Dragon Bone Armor or Shielding 3.0 NFT.)

2 Likes

Oh, Iā€™m going to do this now cause Iā€™m already exhausted and itā€™s still morning. Thanx :hugs:

Might be just very low jing.
Speaking from experience too, electrolytes might help too, especially potassium and magnesium.

4 Likes

Are you referring to me or him? Because I tend to feel fatigued once I speak to him or if he is around and very close to me.

2 Likes

Oh im talking about this post lol

2 Likes

Aa yeah, I still have this issue among others. I incorporated the ego dissolution and stopped listening to fields at night :grimacing:

BTW Iā€™m low on magnesium too.

2 Likes