General Discussion

Well feel free to request exactly what you would like in the requests and fields thread

this site is too good.
At first it was hard because of the language, I’m starting to learn thanks to negen, it’s going faster and faster.
Before I was always sad
now I’m starting to be happy.
It is the choice of audios and especially all the nft, that I buy,
in at least 20 months,
but seriously I got better,
an improving version of me.
Thanks to the captain, sammy, who always has the good word,
and to everyone on this forum.
Except some who will recognize themselves.
They try to scam people like me,
you have to be careful, they want to sell audios that are worth 300 dollars
at 1500 or 3000 dollars
have to be patient

thank you all you are all great

1 Like

In this article there is this line:

“When you reach the edge of your auras outer limit, instantly shift to shielding
protocols, as indicated in the Psychic Shielding article.”

Can anyone please link to the article he’s talking about?

2 Likes

Hey folks,

I’m not sure if this is the right place to post, but I hope it gets seen.

There appears to be an account on YouTube going by the name “Yea Aight” using Sapien Medicine content. They’ve uploaded a new track, apparently from Sapien Medicine. It isn’t familiar to me.
I’ve attached some screenshots…

I only clicked on the video for comments, but they are blocked.
This is very strange indeed!

2 Likes

Reported the channel, thanks

4 Likes

@Psychic_University @Captain_Nemo

This illegal YT channel with all the illegal uploads:
At least someone who is a Sapien premium patreon subscriber and someone who is a Psychic University patreon subscriber is leaking fields to this illegal channel…

In the meantime I will use the Justice NFT onto this channel.

Also, channel reported.

@SammyG @Divine_Lotus FYI

8 Likes

Me too!

3 Likes

Unfortunately the page is still up.
I tried to report the user, but I get as far as showing which user they’re impersonating and when I try to click proceed, it doesn’t do anything.
I have tried to find numerous ways to contact them, but it seems impossible.
I don’t understand how this is happening. It’s very disheartening to see.

It’s pretty simple.

YouTube doesn’t care about that kind of stuff. Either they never did and are just now showing their true colors, or they stopped caring.

Sad, but true.

Sup guys I need advice should I listen to Hair loss V3 or 2?

V3 can induce temporary shedding as far as I remember but is in the long run (6 months and longer) more effective

V2 doesnt cause shedding as far as I know

Mhh yeah I wonder what dream put in that is causing more shedding in the V3. What audio would you go with?

Its the increased bloodflow which causes temporary shedding.

Just like Minoxidil (Hair loss medication) increases bloodflow on the scalp (if applied there) and also causes temporary hair shedding.

I’d pick version 3 but I also wouldnt quit the first 3 months just because of initial shedding

1 Like

Thanks bro I had a hard time choosing bewteen them.

Have u seen results with Hair loss v3?

1 Like

Never really listened regularly but I plan to start once I reach my current goals

2 Likes

Hello does anyone know if Captain will make get your desired eye color fields one day?

1 Like

That would be cool

2 Likes

Been listening listening for 3 days. Haven’t really experienced any out of the normal shedding. Maybe too early to say? I was kinda hoping it did so i would know it’s working haha. I’ve also seen some comments saying some ppl haven’t experienced the abnormal shedding that other people faced.

I think I have been ignoring and at the same time justifying this feeling for long now. So here’s the thing. Every time I’m done listening with a field I always get very anxious, panicked, my eyes act funny as if I see things moving or something, my ears act funny as if I’m hearing stuff and they are buzzing like crazy.

This happens to me like 90% of the time I listen and it doesn’t matter the field category. I get the same feeling with whatever like hair growth or workout or fat burning etc, its crazy.

At first I thought that it was a coincidence but this has been happening for months now and I don’t know what to do because I have a bunch of issues and I need the fields but how am I going to keep listening if even the simplest one makes me feel schizophrenic? Has this ever happened to anyone else? Please don’t tell me about aliens or entities because my soul would leave my body instantly :sweat_smile:

1 Like