Vibration of Divine Love

One of the most essential aspects of spiritual growth is raising your vibration. Through consistent meditation, clearing and growing the chakras and other such practices, your vibration may naturally begin to rise. But what keeps it from rising is all the negative baggage we carry that keeps our energy dense rather than light and free. What this audio does is get rid of all of this dense clutter that your body carries while at the same time raising your vibration on an unprecedented level.

This audio vibrates all your cells, even down to the mitochondria, with the vibration of divine love. This is unconditional love but of a higher and finer frequency/vibration. This love vibrating in every part of your body will shake up energetic clutter while raising your vibrational state, You can add this to the higher vibrational item as a means to super charge your development, you can use this along with its sister audio ‘vibration of creation’.

The audios works on your consciousness in a larger level as even the parts of you that extend higher into different dimensions as well is effected. It provides a higher vibrational energy for the chakras to grow and evolve. It’s one of our most powerful spiritual audios thus far and is a gem for anyone on the spiritual path. I would most recommend this to people who have already had prior energy work on their bodies as this audio is rather advanced. [/quote]

Sister Audio: Vibration of Creation

Some related, useful pointers by @SammyG

45 Likes

Oh boy :thinking: I just got the creation field, I’ll need to wait a few weeks before I go for another collection. From the name of it can replace my entire night stack :sweat_smile:.

11 Likes

Description is almost same as the last one, but divine love

4 Likes

Description seems mostly the same. May I know the difference between the creation and divine love?

1 Like

Wow Dream has been blessing us with his new release. I would love to hear everyone’s feedback especially in comparison with Vibration of Creation. I think I’m going to buy it too pretty soon

3 Likes

Yeah I noticed too Vibration of creation has more masculine energy and I love it how affect me

1 Like

This is the 2nd part to a 3 part series of higher vibrational energy. You don’t need all three parts. One would suffice. But having them all in your collection is nice as well. The vibration of creation audio elevates you with ‘om energy,’ which is the creative force of the universe. The vibration of divine love elevates you with higher vibrational unconditional love energy, which is the binding force of the universe. That which unifies. @O.O made a point as to how OM is masculine and Love is feminine. I wouldn’t give them such labels but in essence OM is active and Love is passive.

In the end, both would take you farther than most people have ever gone.

29 Likes

Just curious - what is the upcoming third in the series? :smile:

7 Likes

So there are three of them, nice.
I hope so you guys will also create one for manifesting skills or something for creating and fulfilling our wishes, thoughts, goals, some vibration for that also
Like Genie from Aladdin or something lol

4 Likes

You want to summon a Djinn? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jinn

Lol jk. But I think Willpower, Victory, and Hand of Glory might do that

1 Like

I read this a few years ago and since then, no Aladdin or Djinns for me please haha. Till then, the only Djinn I knew was Disney’s Genie lol

4 Likes

You understood me literally guys

4 Likes

Naaw, was just kidding :D

4 Likes

The clif hanger Sammy just left us with. :sob::sob::grimacing:

4 Likes

LOOOOOOL I did put “jk”

1 Like

LOL :joy: that book looks creepy

2 Likes

When I was a child I look at a more creepier picture than this from a book cover and was afraid and having nightmares 4 days straight… :joy::joy: .

2 Likes

Well, this is the thing with being in a higher vibrational state. It’s not really the kind of vibration where you are still ‘wishing’ for things. You will naturally manifest whatever you need in life and be heavily abundant already. You’ll have ‘everything’ so to speak. Negativity/darkness won’t really be able to touch in these higher states of being either.

But, manifesting a million dollars or boyfriends/girlfriends isn’t really the kind of thing that’ll cross your mind. That’s all ego. The higher you go, the less ego you have. So you aren’t left wanting anything because you feel you have everything.

So the more you listen to these audios, I’d just like you guys to keep that in mind. You can definitely grow yourself spiritually with these, clear negative energy and elevate your chakras of course but the more you listen, the more the audios will dissipate your ego. If you want women, money and all those material things, these audios will probably not supplement those desires (they won’t get in the way of them either). I’m not saying those things are bad by the way. Just not the end goal here.

Speaking of ego, your ego may get pretty angsty and fight back against these energies the more you listen. So if you start to get uncomfortable or your ego is just very overactive, know that its dissipating and fighting to regain control. Mines has definitely started getting this way with me lol.

48 Likes

Clear and concise explanation. This is like an ultimate field for ascension. I am just wondering how it competes with the ascension tag?

Also the 3rd field, what is it based on?

4 Likes

Nice, thanks for answering

Lol and I recently purchased vibration creation and all chakras fields in order to increase my manifestating skills lol but I am so far very satisfied with them… it’s seems like I already with them release some shameful emotions or whatever… feels good so far, we will see, but something is definitely happening, finally

1 Like