Im new, help pls

Hello how are you? I’m new. I’ve been testing several audios but I can’t decide which ones to use in the medium / long term. My purposes are inner spiritual development and to become a determined alpha man. Are there any special audios that you recommend?
My idea is to use the least amount of possible audios.
And another thing, is there something you think you should know as a newbie on this topic? Are there any adverse effects, long-term consequences, loss of benefits, etc?
I am open to your words and recommendations, and for no other reason, thank you very much and greetings.

1 Like

Hello @bruno1, welcome to the forum!

Subconscious Limits Removal is always a good audio to play daily long-term, especially if you’re new to morphic fields.

The audio stack from the Point of No Return article is also good to listen to for one month. It’s a great starting point for clearing blockages that can prevent you from changing or experiencing results. Clearing blockages and negative energies will help with spiritual development as well.

There is an Alpha Male Stack in the Lists of Hypothetical Stacks thread. You might consider adding Become Whole to that stack for inner confidence.

Exchange Jing Restoration for the newer The Flow of Jing version in that stack and exchange the order of The DHT Overwhelming Presence and Reduce Estrogen, as Sapien recently recommended listening to three hormone audios in this order:

• The Testosterone Boost
  • The DHT Overwhelming Presence
  • Reduce Estrogen

For spiritual development using the least amount of audios, these audios are especially helpful:

You may like to have a look at the discussion threads for the Vibration of Creation and Vibration of Divine Love audios, as there has been discussion about spiritual development there.

Vibration of Creation:

Vibration of Divine Love:

7 Likes