Vibration of Creation

Yes, this was about why I had no interest in Well Being’s advice - which you referred to.

And no, you can still address the root, you missed the point. It is not mandatory to succeed on the first attempt no matter how much you address the root. Same as Michael Jordan succeeded with his mission, regardless of missing a thousand shots.

Yes - that piece was great advice from you because it had direct relevance to my question without complicating it or making any assumptions. Thanks!

All in all - my point has been made more than clear, I believe it’s impossible to misinterpret it from now on, I’ve spent enough mental energy explaining this so I thank those of you who provided advice and will leave it at that and not derail this thread anymore.

1 Like

Here is an updated link

9 Likes

can this replace the need for chakra audios i hate listening to them

No, they are doing different things.

4 Likes

No

It’s just like any other audio man. 1x (10 minutes) is fine

2 Likes

Just read this comment

1 Like

Recently i found myself annoyed listening to audio, i think its my ego fighting back from me starting to pick up ego diss again

3 Likes

Damn… listening to Ego Dissolution makes me happy

4 Likes

Bought it yesterday played it 4 times. Can this raise the need for water?

@batukhan it wouldn’t surprise me. I remember one time I felt like I was super drained.

me thinking if I should get other fields or VoC to raise my vibration

batukhan posts few minutes later in the VoC thread after 2 months of silence

alea iacta est

1 Like

Insane thirst dude…craved and scooped 1 teaspoon of salt like I ran 30 minutes high tempo in summer sun

Yesterday I was reading here and someone said I keep seeing angel numbers and then right after I checked the clock and it was 15:55 lol

1 Like

I suggest you get Vibration of Divine Love instead of this one lol

I think either would suffice, but I feel more drawn to VoC for different reasons.

Re-reading the vibration threads now and while I resonate with the things Sammy wrote about, I hope I won´t become free from the desire for wealth.

Most “spiritual” people I´ve got to know until now are broke and vice versa.

I want to do great things while allowing my ego some fun.

Spirituality + FU money = :+1:

6 Likes

@SammyG How did you address the ego issue specifically, or, perhaps, what field did you use to combat this “side effect,” so to speak? I bought Vibration of Creation and Vibration of Love, respectively, and they are nothing short of profound and life changing, but after about two of the most beautiful days I’ve had in recent memory — it seems like my ego is going absolutely nuts and trying to destroy me. I bought Vibration of Transcendence last night and it seems like it could be helping…quite a bit it fact. But, I’d be honored by your insight.

I would not call it side effect its rather an opportunity to transcend. Its a part of the process and you will learn to love and be grateful for these moments.
Dont look for remedy but go for the root of the problem - your believe in importance of those thoughts and emotions and the believe that they reflect who you are or that they can affect you. Its not true. You are the witness of them. They come and go. If you were them when they go you would also be gone.
These moments are perfect for practicing detachement and your discerning abilities.
If you understand this it will greatly speed up the process of raising your vibration and realizing your True Self.

11 Likes

Wow!! Thank you so much! I truly appreciate this response, and this sage insight. Thank you for aiding my journey and understanding.

1 Like

Another thing I noticed guys, if you do semen retention/noFap this one will massively help you with urges

2 Likes

Very well said. :pray: Sage like advice indeed!

@LawyerManifestor The moment you start percieving the ego’s agressiveness as an opportunity, the whole dynamic changes. You embrace it and welcome it with open arms. There is no more infighting. Just the harsh process of integration. Your ego will bring a lot of things you reject about yourself and the world to the surface. Just observe. Just accept. Don’t reject.

Part of the reason these things bother you so much is because you reject them. Ascension isn’t possible until you accept all of you. These energies coming to the surface are your chance to neutralize their repressiveness and return back to your oneness.

17 Likes