JAAJ's Daily Self Love Stack 2024 đŸ€

Ok let’s try:

Ego Dissolution 1x
The Plasma Light 1x
Automated Grounding 2-3x+
The True Self of Others: Divine Spark (Self Realization Series Pt 2.) 2x
Outlook Retrainer 2x or Brain Regeneration
Oxytocin 2x
Higher Self Connection 3x (or divine imaginarium for 10-15min)
The Archetype of Parental Love 2x
Gratitude for Blessings 2x
The Alchemical Revision of Trauma 4-5x
The Grace of Angels and Saints 2-3x
Essence of Mantras or The Singularity
The Internal Alchemical Crucible 2x

Carry 1-3x free mandala with you from instagram:

Inner Reflected Beauty Outwards
St. Michael
Attract Love
(or use nft’s)

If you don’t have time but still want to do more you can include sapiens instagram cards.

If you don’t know what to play or how to adjust your stacks just run divine imaginarium and try to work with your higher self.

(actually the higher self works all the time with you and it’s your job to understand what it does and wants from you which is the reason why so many teachers talk about surrender)

If you get overwhelmed by emotional detox stop and play 2-3x emotional release and stress relief and take a proper pause.

Some people believe the environment doesn’t matter - to a degree it isn’t wrong but i just doubt that counts for most people. If you want to be more efficient in energywork i recommend to include from time to time your room.

If you keep getting emotional detoxes and can’t get over it it means you need to change your consciousness state. Fields that can help with that and can be used as a primer for active shadow/transformation work could be (beside a proper practice of course which is crucial to maintain higher states as it requires mindfulness obviously):

DMT, Hum of the Universe, The Dreamtime, Shen/Ojas/Transmutation from Ancient Arts, The Higher Being Experience, Depths of your Soul, White Light Waves, Heart of the Milky Way, A Taste of Mana, Unstoppable Willpower, Angelic Intercession/Alien Intercession, The Belly Breathing and more

Worthy mentions as overall blockage remover:

Guided Journey : Unlock Full Potential, Tibetan Sound Healing, The Way of Integrity, The Devil, Remove Unconscious Clutter, The Bushmen Medicine, A Taste of Vaikuntha Loka, Mstate Gold and Silver, The Orgone Accumulator, Angelic Vibrations 2.0, Excalibur, The Sword of Saint Michael, The Zealot of Positive Change, Nullify Negative Planetary and Astrological Effects (doesn’t solve it but gives a pause to experience less misery), Mindfulness sf pt. 4, The Exorcism Rite 2.0, Etheric Cord Cutter, Five Elements, The Tree Experience

Worthy mention that should be in your stack no matter what you believe: Ivermectin
(there is a good reason why it targets the third eye)

A lot of folks want always fast results and solve a lot of things immediately → jump into a black hole / quantum vakuum and overall coherence will happen as consequence.

(a lot of nft’s can do this)

10 Likes

100%

Ego dissolution (or VoT)
Way of integrity
Divine spark in others
Alchemical revision of trauma
Forgiveness and release
Anger management
Become kinder and more patient
Love appreciation and gratitude
Celebration

(I completely missed your comment bro, i think maybe some one linked me a post here and i never read the earlier posts lol)

5 Likes

Ah forgot about that one, good call

maybe it’s just me but i cannot enjoy dream’s old field anymore because his new stuff is way cleaner and more refined

(with more impact at the same time of course)

2 Likes

Makes you look forward to whats to come eh? Haha

3 Likes

The less love you have,
the more shame you have,
the less self esteem you have,
the more controllable you are.

Why?

because you’re supposed to have self esteem,
you’re supposed to have self love.
To love yourself is to love your creation,
which means that by default,
you love the creator.

18 Likes

Loved based audios description (since I couldn’t find them all in 1 spot)

Become Whole: Self Acceptance/Self Love/Dissolve Insecurities

Summary

What if you could be completely fulfilled in being who you are and love everything about yourself? This is what this audio seeks to do.

This audio frequency is embedded with energy that will induce in you a state of self acceptance and unconditional love for yourself. In addition, the energy works on dissolving your insecurities over time.

Over time, you will find yourself feeling more comfortable and liberated in your own skin. You will have the level of confidence you have always dreamed of having without changing anything about yourself.

It may take weeks but more likely months to reach that level of wholesomeness but a few months of consistently listening to this audio every day will change the rest of your life for the better. If you experience emptiness, this audio seeks to fill that and make you feel complete.

Unconditional You

Summary

This audio fills you with unconditional love, which also enhances the ability to attract various types of love and flow with the love aspect of reality. This means you will feel a lot of love and gratitude every moment of the day. You will feel love and gratitude for the simplest of things. It is the loving of the present now state of being.

Love Gravitation Wave

Summary

You became the center of a wave, you are like a ball bouncing in the ocean of spacetime and the ripples you are sending out affects the world around you and universe at large over time.
It works toward helping change you and the world/ collective consciousness by propagating a bit of love to the general experience of life on this dimension.

Attract Love

Summary

Love is the absolute greatest feeling in the world and the energy embedded in this audio will attract more of it into your life.
(you can download the old version here Old Version Attract Love )
Love is connection and the joy that comes from it. The feeling generally springs from sharing special moments with others but don’t such moments happen on rare occasion? How often do you and a friend or lover share moments of deep and loving connection
 the type of connection that gives you a natural joyful high from being in their presence.

Its one thing to feel love for others but its another when someone feels love for you and expresses it to you. There is nothing else like it and what this audio does is attract more of that to your life.

Listening to this audio on a daily basis, will draw more loving energy into your life and this would result in more love based interactions. The other love audios work more on you feeling and experiencing love while this one works more on others feeling love for you. So in turn, you will attract more loving interactions with the world around you. And yes, its possible you can attract a significant other with this audio.

More love in your life equates to more happiness in your life. As human beings, we strive for connection and proof of this is that we get lonely when we receive no love for a long period of time! But this audio is like a magnet that draws love from the world onto your life. A life with more love awaits by listening daily to this audio
For the most part, we experience love on
Works on drawing love and love based interactions into your life
best to listen once per day
(This not meant for you to attract specific people or become some sort of relationship magnet)

Love, gratitude and appreciation

Summary

Love, Gratitude and Appreciation from Sapienmed This audio is very underrated as it works to put us in a mind state of abundance of the self. Abundance of having what you want, being what you want and getting what you want. As mentioned before, we get stuck in these negative mind states because of repetitive thinking patterns. Such thinking patterns perpetuate the innate beliefs that ‘I am not enough,’ ‘I don’t have enough,’ and so forth so you end up always feeling a bit of emptiness. You end up not feeling whole. Now this audio is great to listen to after subconscious limits because it puts you in a mindstate of loving and appreciating what you do have and what you are. When you do this, you are sending signals to your mind and the universe that you already have what you want and need, that you are whole

Self Love and Acceptance

Summary

I would like to introduce to you a new perspective on healing here, that could have profound mental and physical effects.

Have you considered working with your own mind/body/spirit connection?

I remember a story in my youth about a lady who was losing her eyesight.

The healer did small general question interview with her,
a lot of the statements she made includes the term “I can’t see”
“I dont like seeing” for example, I dont like seeing how the world is becoming.

It become apparent the lady was creating a mental state in which her own subconscious was responding to by ‘removing her sight’.

With this in mind, let us rather create a loving environment of acceptance to all of the parts that make us up.

Literally communicate with the intelligences in our cells to create rapid healing.

The first step in this i think, is to love your being, fill yourself with that unconditional love and appreciation.

Directly from yourself.

The audio that follows after (is energetically programmed) will help create and induce that in your body, your being will be guided to saturate all your internal organs, bones and energy system with your own love, while trying to dissolve some of the limitations that may reduce that.

Vibration of Divine Love

Summary

Love Graviton

Summary

works just like the Love Gravitational Wave from Dreamseeds. This audio is just a little more enhanced. In short, the audio fills you with unconditional love energy and also makes the energy spread everywhere around you and the farther reaches of reality.

Love Gravitation Wave

Summary

Gravitational waves are disturbances in the curvature of spacetime, generated by accelerated masses, that propagate as waves outward from their source at the speed of light. They were proposed by Henri Poincaré in 1905 and subsequently predicted in 1916 by Albert Einstein on the basis of his general theory of relativity. Gravitational waves transport energy as gravitational radiation, a form of radiant energy similar to electromagnetic radiation.

What this does is harness that to project a wave out from you the listener during the duration of your listening to this, spreading it throughout the earth and universe.

A small thing like this can lead to big changes later on.

The personal effects for you also can be profound on a spiritual level.

It may also attract the attention of higher vibrational beings,

Futher explantation if it was over the top

You become the center of a wave, you are like a ball bouncing in the ocean of spacetime and the ripples you are sending out affects the world around you and universe at large over time.

It works toward helping change you and the world/ collective consciousness by propagating a bit of love to the general experience of life on this dimension.

(it is not meant to grant you wishes or petition your cause amongst other beings, its just that it may be when you do larger things like this, your presence is noticed more)

Divine Love

Summary

Divine love is love from the 5th dimension. It’s a much more higher vibrational form of love and is pure and unconditional. It can help raise your vibrational energy and open and grow your heart chakra more profusely.

The Archetype of Parental Love

Summary

What if you were completely and properly loved, nurtured and encouraged to be the best we ultimately can be.
Wouldn’t we have more potential to do a lot more things in the present moment as more aspects of our being would have grown.
What if you were actually able to do that? get that life long support.
This is not meant to substitute or replace the real work a parent tries to do.
This is meant to provide an addition and enhancing to get the potential of the best you possible, it may even heal mental states or let you feel that powerful and strong support deep in the depths of your being.

This audios are made to work also with contemplative practices. These are activities that guide you to direct your attention to a specific focus—often an inward-looking reflection or concentration on a specific sensation or concept. Many spiritual traditions have a long history of using contemplative practices to increase compassion, empathy, and attention, as well as quiet the mind.

6 Likes

These two tracks are not available for download?

1 Like

They’ve only recently been released to YouTube.

(Although with the changes which might be happening with YouTube, they might soon be available for download on Patreon. We’ll see.)

1 Like

How many loops each of these?

See the very first post.

3 Likes

So true, and it takes a certain level of healing to even realize that. Much love and appreciation to @JAAJ for making this helpful stack and many other stacks. Very well compiled brother :heartpulse:

I’ve just started following this stack tonight and will stay consistent, the only thing I did differently was playing these first:
The Kinetic Quasi Crystal x1
The Torsion Field x1
Detoxed Plasmatron x1
The Alchemical Blueprint of the Past x1.5

I always play those first three before stacks for better integration and keeping the fields working in your energy system/aura. And playing Kinetic Quasi beforehand allows only one listen of the fields after it to be effective/enough sometimes even half a listen.
Learned that from the experience of my bro @King_A :call_me_hand:

I started crying while playing Alchemical Blueprint of the Past and Amygdala Healing, always good to release things and purge through tears :sob: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I was thinking of my partner and missing them at the same time lol

6 Likes

In those four fields there are also some features for self-respect?

Which four fields?

These

• Alchemical Revision of Childhood
  • Alchemical Revision of Inner Self Love
  • Alchemical Revision of Trauma
  • Childlike Wonder (Revamp Excitement in Life)

Sorry to diverge, are these on Patreon or can be purchased? Apologies if I missed any related posts/threads.

3 Likes

I don’t know. More likely is that self-respect is a consequence of the healed trauma and inner child which these fields work on.

There is a separate extra field for self respect by the way.

Alchemical Revision and Wonder yes, Patreon

2 Likes

This one is on Patreon.

The other two not yet according to my knowledge.

1 Like

Also Wonder

I don’t know him, could you tell me? Thank you

1 Like