JAAJ's Daily Self Love Stack 2024 šŸ¤

Thatā€™s great news, Iā€™m quite impatient (hopefully I can fix that) so Iā€™m glad that I can jump right in with the daily love stack in the same day! Thank you!

And I have slept with fields playing before but Iā€™ll test it out tonight to see how I feel. Thanks once again JAAJ, I canā€™t wait to see how Iā€™ll change!

2 Likes

@JAAJ Thank you for this!!

Is there not ā€œEmotional Releaseā€ field on this stack? :thinking:

2 Likes

Thank you.

You can add it if you want, somewhere after the trauma healing fields. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Hey JAAJ! I recently got Pure Magnetic Heart Coherence as I felt it was perfect for my self love journey and I was wondering where best would you think it be placed in the stack? The only audios I donā€™t have from the paid stack is the crucible series, realizations/perspectives, and emotional/mental supporter.

1 Like

I would put it after ā€œAll Purpose Anxiety Removalā€ into the stack.

3 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

So itā€™s been about a few days since I began listening to a variation of @JAAJā€™s paid PONR stack. I donā€™t have all the paid audios included, but incorporated the ones I do have.

The first couple of days had some euphoric effects; I found myself opening up more emotionally, being more honest with others without being harsh.

There were times where my heart storage center was in a bit of pain while listening (could be unhealthy cords being cut?), but eventually the discomfort went away.

But today before I started the playlist, I began to feelā€¦how do I describe it? ā€œContentā€? Like, emotionally I was a blank slate.

When I thought about subjects that usually mattered to me (or my ego) - things aligned with the material world, I just felt thisā€¦ ā€œnothingnessā€? Like these things didnā€™t have any bearing on my life or something.

ā€œIs my ego dying?ā€ I thought.

I had a friend ask me what my plan was today - what tangible moves I was going to make now that I was undergoing my transformation, andā€¦I had nothing for them. In their opinion anyway.

I told them happiness was my goal, that it had always been my goal (emotional fulfillment), I just didnā€™t know how to get there. And I was told that I may be too focused on the immaterial; Iā€™d been on this journey of healing my inner child for so long that I thought my friend may have a point.

That I need to meditate through action, and not just through stillness. Balance.

But them trying to push me into my masculine energy today made me feelā€¦bummed? And Iā€™m not sure why.

Yeah, I was a bit caught off guard that I didnā€™t feel motivated to do anything ā€œmasculineā€ today, but yeah that ā€œmotivationalā€ talk only managed to make me feel worse - like the work I was doing wasnā€™t enough.

Still going to listen to see where this stack takes me. Maybe things will balance out, or I could cultivate a stack for my masculine energy to help me do so.

10 Likes

I think @JAAJ deserves this ā€¦

9 Likes

thanks

6 Likes

(huh, had no idea that youā€™d look that good in a bikini)

4 Likes

Well, with a little of the listening that youā€™re already doing for yourself, youā€™ll get some clues and insights as to your why (which is the only one that ā€œmattersā€ā€¦or does even that matter? :wink: ).

For a lot of people who are making the journey that you are, thereā€™s a mindset shift that usually needs to occur, from a ā€œfixing my stuffā€ to a ā€œwhat do I want to have?ā€ That sometimes takes a little bit of time to accomplish. (It could also take a lot of time, if that would be something that youā€™d want, but youā€™re making such great progress already.)

You can help yourself along in your shift by giving yourself permission to daydream about what you want. This alone would be a refreshing change from being on guard against what you donā€™t want, so this could be a fun game for you.

Another piece of the ā€œwhyā€ that happens for a lot of people is they get to the still, healed place where you are and they attempt to bound into action, that ā€œmasculineā€ thing I think you were talking about. Well, thatā€™s sort of like running a half marathon after years of being a couch potato with no training; itā€™s kind of hard to pull off successfully or comfortably, if you know what I mean?

That little game I suggested (along with inspirational fields) can help you to limber up so that youā€™ll soon be eager for your run (or whatever it is you choose to do).

6 Likes

ā€¦Looks like this new product will become a necessary part of the paid Self Love Stack:

ā€¦as well as this one:

The Alchemical Revision of Childhood

I will update the stack soon.

5 Likes

In fact, I thought about the same thing.
Going back to your stack, what should you do in the presence of aggressive, screaming and swearing work colleagues all the time?
Forgive me for the unusual question

1 Like

Some ideas would be:

• Attract More Love Into Your Life (patreon)
  • Angelic Intercession
  • Shielding 3.0
  • Torus Weaved Respect
  • Etheric Cord Cutter
  • Torsion
  • Auric and Energy Repair
  • Raise Your Vibrational State
6 Likes

Any of these 1 or 2 times?
Thank you

2-3 times each daily, or as you see fit.
What matters is that what works :v:

2 Likes

Knight mindset

2 Likes

Have updated the free and paid daily self love stack with these fields:

• Alchemical Revision of Childhood
  • Alchemical Revision of Inner Self Love
  • Alchemical Revision of Trauma
  • Childlike Wonder (Revamp Excitement in Life)

Also slight update/change in the field listening sequence and amount of loops.

Link to the very top:

5 Likes

Very beautiful stack!
Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Where would you put the blueprint of love audio in this?

1 Like