Vibration of Creation

Haha yes I was!

After a few days I’ve had some experiences which I don’t quite understand. I play this once in the morning and once before bed. I’ve been much calmer and happier since yesterday! But my other experiences;

1. Throughout the day my face and head are full of oil and I feel very hot. Just my face and head, the rest of my body is normal. I’m guessing tours is my body’s way of removing toxins and old crap.

2. I’m having dreams now. With aphantasia I hardly dream or remember them. Anyways the dreams I’m having since starting this audio always has me dying. Two nights ago I had 3 dreams of someone killing me (once by banging my head against a wall, second time threw me off a building and 3rd beat the hell outta me). My dreams are blind so i couldn’t see anything or see who it was. Last night’s dream was about a family member putting a snake on my bed. I just looked at the snake and it attacked my throat.

I understand death is probably my old self/ego dying off, but why someone who I don’t know attacking me and a snake that was brought by a family member?

9 Likes

Yes same here. Lots of heat rising in me too. if you don’t mind me asking do you have envious people in your life? Even distant relatives? Or people who even go as far to do black magic?

1 Like

There might be I’m not sure. I do my best to treat everyone I meet with kindness and respect. Even those I don’t like I treat well. Whether behind me they are envious I don’t really know.

As for black magic. My parents are hugely religious and force me to be in it. When I was 4 years old, I got to meet the highest leader of the religion (he’s like the pope). He put his hand on my head and said some prayer. Throughout my life I’ve had very bad experiences and inside of me I hated religion and I’ve always had this feeling that he cursed me. I have no way to prove that or if it’s my ego trying to mess with me. But I don’t know

2 Likes

Just to be safe if you haven’t already try listening to the clear negative energy/entity removal field or other similar ones. I’ve head quite a similar experience like you described and i literally pulled myself away from the leader or whatever you wanna call him and walked away. Very weird.

2 Likes

That’s a good idea! I have used the exorcism rites a few times since the lockdown so ill try being more regular with it. Thanks!

I should point out that the Vibration of Creation or Vibration of Divine Love is more than enough to clear all your negative energies. As Samuel has pointed in the thread that it can replace Negative energy clearing fields and the fields on our beingness. Like higher self connection and all.

Also for your bad feeling, here is another quote from on of his replies. As you are moving to the higher vibration state, the low vibrational negative entities cannot harm you.

And another quote for your dreams. Below maybe the reason.

I have the Creation field and yes I just felt angry with my mom for no reason, just for a moment. i felt such anger usually for few moments, when I was a teen, now today i got a moment and I thought I went to my teens.

Also some hate, came along the way with little fear. After the Subconscious Limits Removal field, I never felt such fears for the past 17 months. This I experienced today. Probably the ego or something. Hope these things help.

21 Likes

I’m not usually sensitive to energy unless I am in a meditative state. But I must say that upon the first initial play of the Vibration of Creation audio, I started to feel like there was a strong vortex at my root chakra vibrating so strongly which is felt all the way up my body. This sensation is still felt each time I listen.

I had a dream last night that I was supposed to board a flight but when I got to the airport, I had forgotten my passport at home and had missed the flight. This strongly indicates to me the dissipation of ego identity.

I didn’t think there was much ego to shake in me, but I was proven wrong because this field really shakes you up and shows you all your dropped items hidden in your pockets. Now, this is a powerful opportunity to show you what you’d like to keep and what is no longer serving you to throw away.

This is a powerful creation yet I think I’ll see much more to unfold from using it.

21 Likes

You have a great friend :grin: I really want to get it too when I can

3 Likes

I know I’m blessed… :grinning:…I had someone else buy me 3 tags yesterday but I’m going to pay her back…I want to try to buy tags and audios whenever I’m able to because I owe literally owe that man my life…

11 Likes

Congratulations man, which tags did you pick?

1 Like

The shielding one, the chakra accelerator one, and the best path in life…Thanks bro!

12 Likes

If could afford the fearless field right now i would get it!

4 Likes

Bro, I had my eye on that one first…but we’re in the same boat…lol…which ones do you have if you don’t mind me asking?

3 Likes

Chakra accelerator one. I don’t have it yet though. Waiting for it to come. That’s the only one.

3 Likes

Me too, I had it ordered yesterday…and I’d lied, the first one that had got my attention was the eternity one…lol…he had me at “Living 300 years” part…haha

3 Likes

Haha lol that’s funny

1 Like

While it is funny, I totally believe it…and those fields never get weaker…only stronger and stronger as years and years go by…never stops growing…It’s crazy, I used to fantasize about wondering how it would be in like a hundred years…we as a people have achieved more as far as technology, in this last century alone than all the centuries combined…and it’s only accelerating faster and faster…

8 Likes

That’s for sure bro. That’s exactly how scalar energy works. People always trying to debunk it when i tell them.

2 Likes

We are gonna be the only humans in a robotic world lol

5 Likes

LOL…That’d be crazy…and it’d sucked…

1 Like