Vibration of Creation

Welcome to the forum!! And great ideas!!

4 Likes

At least they didnā€™t hear him say, ā€œPluto is a planet.ā€ (Only Rick and Morty fans will get it)

2 Likes

Iā€™d say it does, because you having low vibrations and imbalanced chakras are a couple of reasons that can hinder you from resultsā€¦so yes, it definitely helps out big timeā€¦plus when your vibrations are high, manifesting will be a lot easierā€¦and itā€™s powerful and works super fastā€¦Just a great field in general all the way aroundā€¦

18 Likes

Sounds like i need this. Iā€™ve ran the confidence field for a while but didnā€™t see results. Other fields work great but i always have to run them more loops than suggested to see the effects. I do run the subconscious limit desolver and the energy blockage-chakra growth (only available on vid). I think this may be what i need. Any thoughts?

5 Likes

Decided to buy it. Iā€™ll update on my experiences.

11 Likes

You wonā€™t regret it, youā€™ll find a peace within you.

11 Likes

Consciousness extends infinitely across all dimensions. This audio works on strengthening and growing as many of the higher and lower aspects of your consciousness as possible. To have all that vibrating at that level means a stronger connection to the you that is here now. So yes, it does.

But the morphic fields affect your consciousness as far as they can go. Iā€™m not going to say all the way infinitely because thatā€™s far more ground than the human mind can cover lol.

33 Likes

thank you very much for your reply

3 Likes

Is there a limit towards how many times I can loop per day? I do it 9x a day, and they donā€™t specify a limit in the description.

2 Likes

Nope, I listen for 2 hours a day. You can definitely do more if you want. This is pushing you to the truest form of yourself.

14 Likes

I loop the two audios - Creation and Divine Love - all night. Removes the need for various clearing, supporting audios. Now, I just need Subconscious Limits Dissolver, and I am good to go and focus on the specific audio that I am working on - Advanced Healing, Anti Aging, Core Strengthening etc.

The two audios are like Shiva and Shakti or Divine Masculine and Feminine. I found that repeating the two in loop worked best for meā€¦ as in <Love+Creation><Love+Creation><Love+Creation>. The two seem to balance and compliment each other and this combination also seems self-grounding.

36 Likes

Anybody feel like electrical pulses going on in their head lol,? So far so good

4 Likes

Would this cancel out fields one recently listened to before this one? E.g. would it cancel out Weight Loss Combo if I listen to that field right before Vibration of Creation? And similarly for subliminals. @SammyG

I asked them same that on email, their response was like ā€œit shouldnā€™tā€

4 Likes

VOC makes me feel happy go lucky, VODL hits me dead in my heart center and makes me feel like I just fell in love.

20 Likes

Iā€™ve been looping vibration of creation with subconscious limits removal and energy blockage remover /chakra growth over night.

6 Likes

Hello :) Energy Blockage Removal with chakra growth and stimulation can only be found on, or is there a version in mp.3 format?

3 Likes

You are correct. Just loop the video. :wink:

2 Likes

Since Iā€™ve been running the energy blockage remover and nerve regenerating videos since last December Iā€™ve been experienced mild tingling throughout my body. But after adding the vibration of creation just come days ago itā€™s on a whole nother level. Far more intense. :+1: I am assuming itā€™s from the chakras growing and opening more.

11 Likes

Whoa, I know thatā€™s a great feelingā€¦lol

3 Likes