Vibration of Creation

Haha lol that’s funny

1 Like

While it is funny, I totally believe it…and those fields never get weaker…only stronger and stronger as years and years go by…never stops growing…It’s crazy, I used to fantasize about wondering how it would be in like a hundred years…we as a people have achieved more as far as technology, in this last century alone than all the centuries combined…and it’s only accelerating faster and faster…

8 Likes

That’s for sure bro. That’s exactly how scalar energy works. People always trying to debunk it when i tell them.

2 Likes

We are gonna be the only humans in a robotic world lol

5 Likes

LOL…That’d be crazy…and it’d sucked…

1 Like

Lol i think were already in one guys. Just look around at everyone

4 Likes

Yeah it seems like it lol “people” are ail behaving the same right now.

1 Like

On a side note you hand someone a placebo pill and he’ll think it’s working. You give someone a sapien field audio/pendant he’ll get results then think it’s not working…

7 Likes

Yeah, it’s the matrix bro…It’s how the vast majority were programmed…

1 Like

I honestly feel that they only say it “doesn’t work” because it’s really hard to fathom how morphic energies are capable of working…like it’s out of the norm…which makes them think it can be “black magic” or “witchcraft”…it’s beyond a close-minded person’s mind…and they are in denial…but he “knows” in his heart it works…that’s just my take on it…

6 Likes

Couldn’t have explained it better :+1:

1 Like

Which fields are in your daily regimen?

Here it is plus weight loss combo from gumroad

3 Likes

At this point, I have quite a few tags and carrying them around is getting tough lol. I have Fat Loss, Shielding, Abundance - ordered A.P.E and Eternity.

Was also eyeing the Chakra one and then decided to stick with the audio.

8 Likes

Lol…Yeah, but they still work if it’s in your pockets…or even under your shirt…The audios work extremely good though…So I can’t wait to listen to the audio while I wear it during meditation…

3 Likes

How do you like the fat loss pendant?

1 Like

That one is new, around 5 days old. Last 5 days, I have had lot of food haha, and no pounds gained. Its probably a combined benefit of workout audio + this dog tag.

5 Likes

I have been spending too much time on the audios and this will probably get difficult once lockdown ends and I get back to work…so decided to get the tags which will work through the clock.

I should probably remove the chains and just carry the tags around…

5 Likes

That is also a big part, besides for the support thing, of why I thought they would be a good investment…like my chick told me that they’re “expensive” when I can get them for free.(like they’re not worth it) But like how so? These things last for a lifetime, they’re convenient, get stronger as time passes, and we’re supporting Dream at the same time…so it’s really a win-win all the way around no matter how you look at it…and you can eliminate some audios too…( I listen to many audios as is, so it’s another plus…)

10 Likes

You know, I had pondered today about just how much I’ve actually been listening during this quarantine and it’s ridiculous to be honest. When we come off this quarantine, I definitely don’t look forward to spending my whole weekends listening. Yeah, I will reserve time to listen a couple hours a day, but not the whole weekend…that’s why tags are the perfect options for me being able to go out and have fun, all while growing at the same time…Because bro, I love to have fun…lol

9 Likes