No idea what to do with my life

Unfortunately. If we have unfortunately dasha going on. No matter how much yiy ( tried with remedies) you still going to fee the shit of it. Trust me. I had my worst moon dasha. Went completely insane because of it.

Now I’m on Mars dasha. Injury. Is a common thing.

It’s really important to really look at your dasha. If you have unfavorable one. Then just keep focus on spiritual side. Because by then you can detach from the misery of it.

And look at if it coincides with sade sati or not.

1 Like

True that, the more I explore and study culture and study ancient texts, I find myself falling in love with it deeper and deeper. I especially resonate a lot with Bholenath and Hanuman ji.

is it sold out? I couldn’t find the link to check the price. I literally have a google doc titled " sapien wishlist "

2 Likes

hmm. i had some dashas in the past and my parents had done a lot of pooja and all to lessen the effects as much as possible, but we have moved away from astrology. I don’t want to go to any pundits man, I’m kinda tired of them tbh.

1 Like

I understand. I mean at least you will know when it ends lol… But yes. Trust me. No matter how worst your dasha is. It will soon end.

Dasha always keep running btw. Even after your death.

1 Like

haha yeah lol.

yes :blush:

1 Like

If I were you,

Go out in nature and ask all the life around you the questions you need answers to.

Notice what you are thinking after you ask and a bird makes a sound the moment you ask, ask the same questions 100 times. Validate it, pay attention to life as it’s something to you.

I’d recommend Ego dissolution when doing this to create that pure connection.

3 Likes

Love the sound if it & quite interesting. Will give it a try! :smiley: thank you!

1 Like

Read the book:
“What Color Is Your Parachute”

There are now many versions of the book.
(one for teens, one for college students, etc. and the original one)

2 Likes

I’ll check it out, thanks for the suggestion!!

2 Likes

You’re most welcome.

2 Likes

just saw this

it was a community project with limited copies but there might be a copy that wasn’t purchased

Lord Hanuman

this one you might find in the buying/sellnig thread (10 copies were minted)

1 Like

I’ll take a look at the thread and see for something affordable. Thank you :blush:

1 Like

I have that all the time. It is related more to the situation, I think. The already existing anxiety.

Don’t understimate the other wealth fields either.

For me, the one tat gives more ideas is the millionaire mindset. But opportunities…I dunno. Maybe all of them, since I listen to many.

So…I guess all you can do is keep listening and the ideas and opportunities will pop up. For me, what works better than anything are the intercessions, really. And the negentropic fool too, I think.

(Ah, mass meditation, that’s a really game-changing one).

I’ve been waiting for phone calls for certain things (public, gov jobs), and after listening to it (negen-fool) they’d come…so yeah, I think it can make a huge difference. Along with the intercessions…my best bet honestly.

You gotta be constant though…not because of the fields, but in my cause, because of the gov xD

1 Like

Something just came to mind…

Maoshin uses Vibration of Divine Love for release on daily base and so do i

1 Like

I agree. And I’ll add the negentropic fool, never really read the thread tbh. I once used alien intercession at night for this one muscle knot that just wont go after doing various treatments but all it took is 2 reps of alien intercession and it was gone by the morning. What I experienced during playing intercession was also quite interesting.
Millionaire mindset isnt dropping me any ideas for now. Probably removing the harmful beliefs and such.

1 Like

Its in my wish list. I wish i had money rn and could experience these paid fields cuz man😮‍💨they sound incredible

1 Like

They both sound and are incredible…

Hopefully soon i get to experience them🤞🏻

1 Like

Hi Shubham,

This year I also felt quite lost and without much clue what to do with my life. Some days I felt anxious, others I felt overwhelmed by a sense of hopelessness and I struggled with self-love.

My big wish is to find my purpose, or live life with more purpose and to find a new home
And surround myself with loving people.

What helped me tremendously: instead of wondering about my life and my future, I started to only focus on the upcoming week and set small goals for the next few days. Also I stopped expecting noticeable changes in a short amount of time and instead just focused on creating daily happiness.

Everyday I would:

1. wake up in the morning and script my “ideal happy day”: writing down in present tense how I wanted my day to go and tune into feeling happy emotions while imagining this amazing day. Since I’ve been doing that, my days have been full of positive encounters, happy surprises and new opportunities.
  2. go for a walk in nature and move my body for at least 30min while listening to some clearing fields. This I really do every day!!
  3. listen to grounding fields and also do some grounding in nature, like walking barefoot or sit underneath a tree and lean against it
  4. meditate - even if it’s only 10 minutes. I prefer guided meditations like this one for example.
  5. listen to JAAJ’s self-love stack, subconscious limits remover, connecting with your higher self, PONR, cord cutter, and abundance fields.
  6. listening to fields that can guide you and also actively ask benevolent Higher Beings for their support and guidance: intercession fields, collective consciousness, guided path, the blessed path etc. → I asked for specific sign like sending me a butterfly, white feather or a balloon, to let me know I’m on the right path.
  7. Cutting out any negative news, reduce social media as much as possible, stop watching negative movies, not engaging in negative conversations like complaining about things or gossip.
  8. being very picky with whom and what I spend my time with: I’ve really made an effort to only spend time with kind and loving people, and to cut out anybody that feels draining or negative. Same with activities. Obviously, it isn’t always possible but this video really sums it up.
  9. writing a dream diary, to be able to recall more of my dreams and see if there are any messages from my higher self or the collective consciousness.
  10. And a big one for me: shifting my focus from my own troubles to instead helping others. Volunteer work, community work, or what I do right now is dog sitting for free. That brought so much more abundance into my life and a sense of happiness and calmness. It takes away your focus from your own worries.
  11. Affirmations: “I’m exactly where I am supposed to be. I’m on my best path in life.”, “The universe has my back, I’m guided and protected.” “What’s truly meant for me, will come to me.”
  12. Last but not least: Find a buddy who is in a similar situation and keep each other updated and motivated to set new goals and share your experiences. I connected with someone here on the forum and reading from how he’s doing, letting him know what I have been up to, somehow just makes me so happy and I feel less alone. This life is a journey, and a big opportunity to learn, grow, and try out new things. I just love it how we all share some of our journey here! Feel free to send me a PM if you want someone to exchange with!

I recall a quote from an online class where the coach said “There’s nothing serious going on here.” → about our life in this physical reality. Once you let go the pressure to succeed and see this life as an opportunity to be creative and more playful, a heavy burden lifts off your shoulders and magic starts to unfold.

Wishing you all the best. I know you got this!
Cheers, Siria

12 Likes

I totally relate to your comment Siria, and thank you for your wonderful advices. I was so anxious and overwhelmed regards to money that i basically lost my ability to think pretty much, was just anxious all the time. Idk at what time it started happening but ik for sure that before that i was doing many things that you have suggested. So i thank you for your comment and reminding of some actionable steps.

Much gratitude and all the best to you😊

2 Likes