Vibration of Creation

me thinking if I should get other fields or VoC to raise my vibration

batukhan posts few minutes later in the VoC thread after 2 months of silence

alea iacta est

1 Like

Insane thirst dude…craved and scooped 1 teaspoon of salt like I ran 30 minutes high tempo in summer sun

Yesterday I was reading here and someone said I keep seeing angel numbers and then right after I checked the clock and it was 15:55 lol

1 Like

I suggest you get Vibration of Divine Love instead of this one lol

I think either would suffice, but I feel more drawn to VoC for different reasons.

Re-reading the vibration threads now and while I resonate with the things Sammy wrote about, I hope I won´t become free from the desire for wealth.

Most “spiritual” people I´ve got to know until now are broke and vice versa.

I want to do great things while allowing my ego some fun.

Spirituality + FU money = :+1:

6 Likes

@SammyG How did you address the ego issue specifically, or, perhaps, what field did you use to combat this “side effect,” so to speak? I bought Vibration of Creation and Vibration of Love, respectively, and they are nothing short of profound and life changing, but after about two of the most beautiful days I’ve had in recent memory — it seems like my ego is going absolutely nuts and trying to destroy me. I bought Vibration of Transcendence last night and it seems like it could be helping…quite a bit it fact. But, I’d be honored by your insight.

I would not call it side effect its rather an opportunity to transcend. Its a part of the process and you will learn to love and be grateful for these moments.
Dont look for remedy but go for the root of the problem - your believe in importance of those thoughts and emotions and the believe that they reflect who you are or that they can affect you. Its not true. You are the witness of them. They come and go. If you were them when they go you would also be gone.
These moments are perfect for practicing detachement and your discerning abilities.
If you understand this it will greatly speed up the process of raising your vibration and realizing your True Self.

11 Likes

Wow!! Thank you so much! I truly appreciate this response, and this sage insight. Thank you for aiding my journey and understanding.

1 Like

Another thing I noticed guys, if you do semen retention/noFap this one will massively help you with urges

2 Likes

Very well said. :pray: Sage like advice indeed!

@LawyerManifestor The moment you start percieving the ego’s agressiveness as an opportunity, the whole dynamic changes. You embrace it and welcome it with open arms. There is no more infighting. Just the harsh process of integration. Your ego will bring a lot of things you reject about yourself and the world to the surface. Just observe. Just accept. Don’t reject.

Part of the reason these things bother you so much is because you reject them. Ascension isn’t possible until you accept all of you. These energies coming to the surface are your chance to neutralize their repressiveness and return back to your oneness.

17 Likes

First, I am honored that you responded to me.

Second, wow - thank you for this life advice. I cannot tell you how much I appreciate this explanation. You are right.

Finally, thank you for your work, and your gift to this world. God bless you!

1 Like

While I have your “ear” … I am working diligently at eliminating fear, the root of my anxiety. I know that is a journey, not an easy feat. The vibration series (I own all three) along with Woven Worlds Magic, have changed my life.

I am also working on becoming financially free, and honestly, I am a wealthy lawyer, and the son of a wealthy doctor, so, I don’t have blockages with money. That said, I would still like to manifest more, which I know has a lot to do with mind states (before I purchased the vibration series, I listened to the Mind Settings album (especially the Abundance Mindset) religiously. And I felt small shifts and saw small but tangible manifestations.

All that said, do you have any strong suggestions for my goals: becoming a fearless and assured person, and becoming financially independent/free???

2 Likes

Hi Lawyer, how is your progress?

I highly recommend subscribing to the high tier patreon for 22 monthly. Therein contained is the Wealth Generation ++ field, among many other magical fields, of course. That field alone is giving me bonus money left and right, its ridiculous.

3 Likes

Hey! Things are going well. The vibration series is now regularly on. I find that meditation with it on…it becomes almost otherworldly.

Thank you for that recommendation. I just switched from the basic to the premium? What are the specific wealth fields I should be looking for??

1 Like

Never mind, I found it. How many times do you listen?

1 Like

i think on premium tier, there are wealth generation and financial protector

These days im listening twice to wealth generation and once to financial protector

I’ve been a kindergarten teacher for over a year and after VoC all the children showing more love than ever towards me

13 Likes

Ohhh that is really wonderful

4 Likes

almost had an oobe while listening to this
just put it on randomly and I laid in bed thinking of stuff to manifest
and I drifted to sleep
then I was aware, in that state between sleep and awake and heard the ringing of a clock which lasted for like a second and covered all sounds
I felt my energetic body and I wanted to get out so I leaned forward but I could feel the feeling slipping away
and then I woke up
really cool experience and I am gonna add this to a daily stack

6 Likes

Does anyone know if this field could actually replace the PTSD and other mental albums :thinking: I know it would be beneficial to listen to release fields with it but I’m just wondering if I should just go straight to this field. Basically I just wanted to start from the beginning and let go of all negative patterns and traumas in my life to make other fields work better (and to improve the quality of my life of course). Or do you think that it won’t get rid of traumas and fears etc ?