Vibration of Creation

Did you have a direct suggestion to my question? I appreciate you taking your time to go deeper etc. and no, I did not read your analogy. You’re the only one on this forum who answers me with extremely negative energy overall, plus, never give any actual suggestion to what I’m looking for.

Had I asked “How can we get to the core problem, any advice on that?” then your reply would of been more relevant.

Still, your intent might be sweet and all - but I’ll refrain from your advices from here on. Any advice or reply from you I’ll consider troll/attempt to just leech negative energy overall.
(Please don’t make me link all your replies towards me, and every time you’ve been corrected, or provided with a counter-question you’ve been unable to answer, you’ve provided a really sour answer and just jumped away from the thread)

I hope you can respect that. I do read your posts now and then, even if most of them actually have nothing to do with the question they are related to, but rather nitpicking and going around the subject, or small definition issues.

I don’t care that you care if it’s me or not either- I simply corrected you.

So, no ill intent, I really mean it when I ask for you to not provide any advice to me in the future - or reply to my posts unless they are directed to you. Like I said, I don’t really feel like blocking you because you do have some golden nuggets here and there, but if you chose to not respect that and still attempt to be a negative nancy thinking it’s going to have any sort of effect on me - I’ll just have to block you. I’ll be blunt with you - you are not a person I want to have around me, offline or online. We don’t click. Perhaps you have a ton of people who like you, that’s awesome, and I hope you do. But you give me bad vibes in general.

I wish you the best in your journey!

I’m guessing you’ll say something along the lines of “I’ll answer what I want, there are no rules about this or that, I don’t care if you block me.”. Which is absolutely fine, then I do have to block you, and find it very unfortunate that you’re not able to respect such a simple request. I’m simply asking you, not demanding it of you.

2 Likes

Honestly de inhibator and soul core restoration. Let’s not forget etheric or smart cord cutter.

By getting rid of cords or entities from your energy body you are raising your vibration. After those negative energies are released and then you go with a vibration of audio, your vibration shall definitely rise.

Keep in mind the vibration of audios go down to your mitochondria at every cell of your body. So you will vibrate higher. A side effect of this is that you glow. Stay consistent with any of the vibration of audios and it will happen for you.

Hope this helps.

6 Likes

Rogue,

Thank you. Very helpful. I did not know de-inhibator would help, I have a hard time figuring out which entities are which/come from where etc. I thought bhooted boots would aid for example.

Now I personally don’t own de inhibator. However from what I understand, that field itself permanently removes those entities that may latch onto you or anyone else.

I could be wrong here. De inhibator is probably what does a deep cleansing while bhooted boots is a bit lighter?

But one thing cannot be denied, cord cutting has to be done. Doesn’t matter what the addiction is, it all started off from an event.

2 Likes

Great. So the free cord cutting is sufficient? Also, I’ve been suggested the internal alchemy crucable as well. So I will go that route too.

It is however it should be used at least once a week. Here is how I do it. For the cord cutter when I know I am off work that day and am not doing anything important that day, I go all out. I listen for at least and hour or two.

Does it drain me? Hell yeah it does. But in the end of the day, a lot of negativity has been removed and to heal myself, I wait a few hours and then play VODL like 2 times.

That’s only when I feel I need a heavy cleansing. But regular one time a week?

1 or 2 times for etheric cord and vodl I use it every night

1 Like

Awesome. Thanks once again, great advice.

You’re wrong. I was provided with several great suggestions from Rogue. I am well aware of that the root cause needs to be dealt with long term - that was never my question, however. Rogue understood my question and provided great advice.

As strange as it may sound, my question shows no interest in resolving the underlying issue. I already know how to tackle that long-term. The question was very clear, it’s almost impossible to misinterpret it

“If you know how to tackle it long-term, then why don’t you do that?” - I/we/he is. How do you know that we are not doing that already?

How many shots did Michael Jordan miss?
How many failed attempts did Tesla do before succeding?

I hope you understand where I’m getting at.

If I ask for a quick way to get rid of mold, I have no interest in getting replies suggesting I should take care of the place better in the first place, and learn to keep a clean environment, since that is the core issue.

Like I said,

How do you know we are not already dealing with the core issue? Is it expected to be a flawless success on the first attempt, in every single case?

Please, just read my question, it’s simple, it’s all I wanted advice on. No need to try dig deeper - that is under control, otherwise I would of asked for that. A few people understood my question, did not complicate it further and provided relevant answers. It’s so simple.

How do you know it keeps returning by the way? You are just making a bunch of assumptions and guesswork which serves no purpose.

I appreciate the well intent, but I can not make it more clear than I already have done. Rogues answers were exactly ones I was looking for.

If you were to provide an answer such as deal with the core issue, at least provide relevant answers first, that I was looking for, then ask;
“By the way, are you dealing with the core of the problem? Because that is what matters the most. If you aren’t, I suggest X”

Don’t you think?

1 Like

Yes, this was about why I had no interest in Well Being’s advice - which you referred to.

And no, you can still address the root, you missed the point. It is not mandatory to succeed on the first attempt no matter how much you address the root. Same as Michael Jordan succeeded with his mission, regardless of missing a thousand shots.

Yes - that piece was great advice from you because it had direct relevance to my question without complicating it or making any assumptions. Thanks!

All in all - my point has been made more than clear, I believe it’s impossible to misinterpret it from now on, I’ve spent enough mental energy explaining this so I thank those of you who provided advice and will leave it at that and not derail this thread anymore.

1 Like

Here is an updated link

9 Likes

can this replace the need for chakra audios i hate listening to them

No, they are doing different things.

4 Likes

No

It’s just like any other audio man. 1x (10 minutes) is fine

2 Likes

Just read this comment

1 Like

Recently i found myself annoyed listening to audio, i think its my ego fighting back from me starting to pick up ego diss again

3 Likes

Damn… listening to Ego Dissolution makes me happy

4 Likes

Bought it yesterday played it 4 times. Can this raise the need for water?

@batukhan it wouldn’t surprise me. I remember one time I felt like I was super drained.

me thinking if I should get other fields or VoC to raise my vibration

batukhan posts few minutes later in the VoC thread after 2 months of silence

alea iacta est

1 Like