1 Like

There are 3 fields to this album:

Detoxified Plasma Life 4:28
Divine Will 8:01
Full Body Negentropic Coherence 13:55

11 Likes

Waaaaooooo i thought I was all the 3 in one audio :flushed::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

We’re blessed to have a field that does this.

22 Likes

I’m really happy with my purchase of this field. As for those who may not yet grasp the full length of these trio I really encourage to incorporate Vibration of Divine Love or alternatively use this instead Divine Love

13 Likes

Ok , what happens when we incorporate Vibration of Divine Love

1 Like

@Hero-King
I feel what happens is it may not affect everyone in the same way. As there are variables within people and their environments that may lead to different results.

Look up Dr. Gregg Braden (here’s one of his interview on heart coherence) and then think of it’s implications when Divine Love is being poured into your whole being.

To give you a reference, according to Dr. Ihaleakala Hew Len, the concept of memories/data within oneself that may have been a lifelong hindrance can be replaced by Love to give way for the Divine to pour you with inspirations. (here’s a paylist of one of his older seminar)

5 Likes

Yes, of course, that’s a given (athough it’s always wise to remind us all of that–thank you!).

I’m stil curious about what you experienced that prompted you to recommend the Divine Love fields to this album. As you suggest, the references that you provided indicate that Divine Love will benefit all fields. So, what happened for you (to the extent that you’re willing to share) that inspired your direct recommendation to us?

3 Likes

Let’s just say, something happened and it turned for the better :+1:

Since I’m not sharing my personal experience as to not set certain expectations, how do you understand that love will benefit all fields?
The answer might fulfill your curiosity as to why I recommend Divine Love.
If not, the links I provided to seminar and interview could help you understand.

cmon, all reviews are subjective we know it ! don’t worry about that. And if people set expectations that’s on their hand :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

@Eli I Love you :heart:

6 Likes

Hi, I’m trying to understand what Full Body Negentropic Coherence does, is it like reverting the body / cells back to original state?

No, it facilitates an integration of the various magnetic fields of the body so that they resonate in harmony (“coherence”).

If you want a “reverting the body/cells (and mind) back to original state,” BoL would be a better choice for that.

8 Likes

Ohh I understand thank you

Also, would you recommend listening to detoxed plasmatron life before bed?
I just bought the mythic album

I’ve not had any issues listening to it before bed. (I think my very first listen was right before bed. And I’ve listened to it as part of my night stack, too.)

Congratulations! Let us know how you experience those fields!

2 Likes

Is Full Body Negentropic Coherence a cheat code? like if I listen to the root/sacral chakra field before it, will it make the rest of the energetic body be coherent with the now cleared root and sacral chakra?

If this is one way to use it, it really cuts down my stack by a lot.

1 Like

Try it and let us know.

1 Like

It would be presumptuous of me to speak for Source. (Sometimes, I can barely speak for myself :wink: )

Are you asking for our opinions (because you replied to my post)?

If so, they are very different, beyond the obvious difference that one is a single field and the other is an album of several fields. If you are wanting my opinion, it would be helpful to me to know what you’re wanting to accomplish or address with your next purchase.

3 Likes