Mythic (Mythical Combo)

Ohh I understand thank you

Also, would you recommend listening to detoxed plasmatron life before bed?
I just bought the mythic album

I’ve not had any issues listening to it before bed. (I think my very first listen was right before bed. And I’ve listened to it as part of my night stack, too.)

Congratulations! Let us know how you experience those fields!

2 Likes

Is Full Body Negentropic Coherence a cheat code? like if I listen to the root/sacral chakra field before it, will it make the rest of the energetic body be coherent with the now cleared root and sacral chakra?

If this is one way to use it, it really cuts down my stack by a lot.

1 Like

Try it and let us know.

1 Like

It would be presumptuous of me to speak for Source. (Sometimes, I can barely speak for myself :wink: )

Are you asking for our opinions (because you replied to my post)?

If so, they are very different, beyond the obvious difference that one is a single field and the other is an album of several fields. If you are wanting my opinion, it would be helpful to me to know what you’re wanting to accomplish or address with your next purchase.

3 Likes

This has happened to others who wanted to buy fields on Spring. You can message and inquire @SammyG if you can pay and obtain the field through him since he offered this procedure before.

2 Likes

Because it’s available on Teespring.

Typically, fields are listed on one or the other, not on both. As to why it’s listed on Teespring, rather than on Gumroad, that’s a business decision made by Sapien for their own reasons.

Let’s get back to discussing this important field! :smile_cat:

2 Likes

Thanks for putting me in my place!!! Jeeez!

Generally, Gumroad audios focus more on physical and material betterment while Teespring fields are more inclined towards mindset and spirituality.

6 Likes

Thank you! I honestly didn’t know that!

4 Likes

“When I speak of the Divine Will, I mean something different, - something that has descended here into an evolutionary world of Ignorance, standing at the back of things, pressing on the Darkness with its Light, leading things presently towards the best possible in the conditions of a world of Ignorance and leading it eventually towards a descent of a greater power of the Divine, which will be not an omnipotence held back and conditioned by the law of the world as it is, but in full action and therefore bringing the reign of light, peace, harmony, joy, love, beauty and Ananda, for these are the Divine Nature.”

Sri Aurobindo - Letters on Yoga

6 Likes

Is listening 3 months enough?
Im listening this since 18 august daily
I dont really got any benefits from this or changes maybe I just dont noticed it🤷‍♂️
but I believe it does something

2 Likes

It depends on the individual, their energetic affinities, internal speed of processing, etc.

Some may not be easy to notice or evaluate for quite a long time. I personally never felt anything with some big boss fields like the Plasma Light. Like ever. It’s only when I started observing some gradual changes later on that I figured how good it was working.

Since you have this conviction, I assume that you don’t want to fully drop it yet. Maybe you can reset your priorities, pick only 1 or 2 fields in the pack and go on with them for some time.

If listening feels like a chore and if you have servitors, you can teach them the fields you selected and ask them to infuse you with them at command.

9 Likes

Great answers, thank you.
I think I take a break from this 3 fields and observe what happens.

3 Likes

Update The day before yesterday, my friend just applied for a new job and asked if I would be hired. I thought about it. He was admitted. I think this field has improved my awareness.

The price of 333 reminds me of angel numbers

The meaning of the angel number 333

[For those who see the number 333]

Please believe in the future of mankind and the world.

Please recall that the most obvious characteristic of an Ascended Master is the “heart of complete trust.”

8 Likes

out of sheer curiosity, who said this?

1 Like

I found on google

4 Likes

Hallo, I’m completing and finishing my stack(s) this week for the time to come and this would be my last purchase during the sales! I’m looking for the essential purification field!

I hesitate to choose between Plasma Protocol and Mythic.
I don’t want to compare these 2 fields with each other, but somehow by reading this thread, I come to the observation that both work a bit in the same direction but in a different way. Like Mythic works more on an energetic/spritual (akash) level than Plasma Protocol but with a lot of similar effects/outcome.

I always remember the words of my guru who said: It’s important to cleanse the 5 elements (earth, water, fire, air), but if want to make it much more simple you can just cleanse your akash and all the other elements will be taken care of and new dimensions will open up because Akash is the platform where all the other elements dance upon.

The reason why I ask for guidance is because I still look for that one field which purifies me in a profound way.
Can Mythic do that for me? And can I skip therefor Plasma protocol? :pray: :pray: :pray:

Insights are very welcome! :heart: :orange_heart: :yellow_heart: :green_heart: :blue_heart: :purple_heart: :white_heart:

PS: I can feel that there’s an intelligence somewhere in me that wants to break all cycles of birth/death and all limitations which is beyond my will. Therefore a stable and balanced body, mind, emotions are necessary,

3 Likes

I might be missing what you’re seeing because the way I see it there’s only one component of the Mythic album that I would call “purifying” (although I prefer the “detoxifying” that’s used in the description). That’s the Detoxed Plasmatron Life, which is focused on detoxifying your mitochrondia.

Aside from the fact that, at this time, you’re not able to purchase PP, what do you see about PP that’s “purifying”? It’s a series of physical healing fields.

I’d look at BoL.

1 Like