Divine Love

Hello everyone :sparkling_heart:
It’s my first post here. I had been a fan of this forum from quite a long time. I’ve got to know so many new things about spirituality, alchemy and what not by the learned members of this platform🙏🏻. Though there were times when I wanted to write something here but it didn’t happened. Anyways, today I want to share my experience with one of the audios which I’ve tried through YouTube on the energetic alchemy channel.
I was always attracted towards mysticism, spirituality, meditation but one of the biggest hurdles which I faced in my journey was my uncontrollable sexual drive. It’s suppression gave me some new physical and mental imbalances overtime. It was becoming out of control. It was way more than usual or normal sexual desire. I wasn’t able to figure out where I was going wrong. Simply masturbating the whole day on a daily basis, wasn’t something I could afford for a balanced routine. To a limit, it was fine, for physical pleasure or establishing a balance in the body but the moment I noticed that this energetic vortex is powerful enough to seriously disturb the whole energetic, mental and physical system, I thought I need to take a bold step now.
Though I was using energy aura cleaning and transmutation audios also and they were helping to some extent also. But the energetic turmoil going inside was much powerful. The moment I used to hear the audios, it was under control but later it started again with the same power.
One more audio which has unexpectedly and surprisingly helped me was that Brain Regeneration audio. It helped me to remove that cloudiness of unnecessary thoughts. But the audio which has shown extraordinarily powerful results was this Divine Love audio from energetic alchemy. I know that sometimes different imbalances may have a quite similar symptoms of ailments. Don’t know what was the case with me but the day I started using this audio, I felt really light in the lower belly region. It’s been more than 6 months now listening to this audio with some changes in my diet and daily routine and my uncontrolled energetic fountain :fountain: has become a peacefully flowing river now​:national_park:. Sexual drive is normal and much more on my will now. Mediation has significantly improved. Feeling more happy and calm nowadays. I don’t know which audio has helped which one to establish a energetic balance in the body. But this audio has worked wonders for me. Yes, everything came with patience and constant awareness of my actions but it came for sure. Any member if ever suffers from a situation similar to mine may give a try to this audio.
At last, just want to pour my heart filled with gratitude :pray:t2::heartpulse: to the whole team of sapien medicine and the respected members of this platform. Reading them overtime, I have learnt a lot. And yes, Mr. Sapien, Love you dear :heart::heart:
Thank you so so so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
May you keep succeeding towards your goal with every moment filled with bliss and enjoyment. :bouquet:
Thank you :revolving_hearts::relaxed:

47 Likes

Hello and welcome

4 Likes

3 Likes

This right here ladies and gentlemen is a hidden gem :ok_hand:

10 Likes

How has it helped you ? Theres isnt many people sharing their experiences with this

3 Likes

I decided to be more experimental with fields. I actually added this one to my luck, manifesting playlist.

It could possibly give nice results with luck fields. Right now i’m testing it in new combo.

Lets ser how it goes :thinking:

4 Likes

I love it. It gives sense of being protected.
Boosts manifesting results due to taking heavyness away.
It improves mood.
With manifesting fields comibined it literally covers your ass if You are in danger .
Works like a shield.

I use it every day and got out of every situation that i would rather avoid.

With probability and alteration it gives super unexpected results.

Love gravitation wave + divine love+ Probability and alteration.

Super combo :muscle::four_leaf_clover:

7 Likes