Soul restoration question

Only problem is that this type of frequencies are used for only skin areas, not for muscle or ligament parts or something deeper! Or not? Is it for all deepest areas of body? If that so, would it be possible to remove surgical wound completely like the surgery even never happened? :confused:

Maybe you should look into advanced healing!

I noticed some of my scars are beginning to fade (one of my cool ones is picking up a new color) and it’s only been like a week or two

2 Likes

Advanced Healing + Anti Aging = Awesomeness (especially for folks not in their twenties)

11 Likes

Sorry i diden’t explain it properly!

My problem: deep surgical cut in anus sacral area!

All energy leaks out through scar tissue and scar makes me feel drained all day!.

There is basically no energy to work with at all! Chakras are blocked because of energy absence which constantly leaks out and I can’t even work with it for raise up the new energy and vibration for activation the healing process!

I am out of ideas!

Any help how to influence the body to constantly steaming the stem cells into cut to make it closed and connect those cut tissues to make it worked out again like before surgery?

1 Like

What fields are you using currently now ? What fields are you planning to add to it stack ? Which fields do u think u have questions if they help or not ? Which fields u used till now post surgery and didn’t find result, and from when did u start using these fields ? No offense, Surgery question ( free to skip ) is that piles or fistula operation did u go through ?

1 Like

Was waiting for you to post again.

Use the new Cosmo-volt.

Outside of that…see the eariler comments to you on the subject.

7 Likes

About more than 60 different songs:

rife and Sapien frequencies

Sapiens main fields: all chakras fields, soul restoration, advance healing, cosmic vibration (Sapien website), stem cells and scar tissue removal, collagen booster 2.0, mitochondrial boost, nutrition adds, … , Fat to stem cells, skin regeneration, all energy removed field, repel negative energy, bacteria removel, …

(Thinking about to remove rife frequencies)

It’s too many fields I think

What to add?:

I don’t know ! I was thinking to buy all soul restoration fields + all vibration fields on Sapien website (all 3 series) as well and that’s it

Which fields might help: I think a of those mentioned above on pictures are important except the rife frequencies

Time period: one month on speaker (no headphones, I want to buy Sony 1000xm3 or 4 OR SHURE 1540S - I CANT CHOOSE)

TYPE of surgery: perianal abces (if fistula, dont know)

You think it’s the scar, just because you used to be able to, but now you can’t? Did you have the operation under General anesthesia? You are very focused on your scar. But I can definitely say for sure that there are other options.

1. For example under General anesthesia can be lost neural connections, especially if they are new.
  2. Although you didn’t feel any pain during the operation, your body was in pain. Your body has been under extreme stress. It remembers this pain, so it stores tension.

Have you worked with these options?

4 Likes

good, Stick to one for time being.

Also, limit your stack to your priorities to heal the surgery part and tie up energy leakages which is your main concern as I understand.

You have already got the best suggestions for the fields in this thread. You can just loop them as much as recommended.

2 Likes

So I suppose that apart the scar tissue I should have more apply on nerve growth field and regeneration field and release trauma and stress as well including restore my soul parts which could have been riped off during procedure, yeah?

I think it would be appropriate. In addition, you can add dietary supplements of zinc, copper and sulfur for faster tissue healing.

2 Likes

Thats too many fields…
You should be playing 5-10 max…

2 Likes

Why? Does it mean that as many field, more less effective?

Yes.

2 Likes

Yes.

The more fields one listens to, the less effective specific fields may be.

As @Lucky said, it’s best to limit your playlist to your main priorities. :slightly_smiling_face:

From part of another post:

6 Likes

Yes, the Stem Cells and Scar Tissue Removal field directs stem cells to all organs and deeper areas of the body where they are needed.

The fields will be much more effective with a much shorter playlist.

Here’s a basic playlist recommendation based upon the discussion in this thread:

Before the other audios in the playlist:

Other audios to address various aspects of healing:

For various energetic, emotional and trauma aspects of healing:

Optional additional fields (if desired):

7 Likes

I am sorry that I might bother you, I am really into details!

You said “deeper”! So, I have mentioned that because the surgical cut through body could be 1,5 inch deep or I don’t know…! So because I am quiet confused with this field, because it’s supposed to be for skin parts and the surgical procedure includes even deepest parts under skin area (ligament, muscles etc.).

So back to the point:

“Deeper” means “no matter how deep” or just " little bit deeper under skin" (so it doesn’t necessarily recover everything after procedure)! It’s not needed create a positive placebo, just to be honest because I respect that!

What I mean: if it’s possible by using this morphic field to bring the body to its original state before the surgery happend even! So meaning: new life cells, reconnection between cut tissues and no sign for internal or external cut !

Honestly rather hear positive thing but I respect even not so positive!

Could I ask: would it be there any recommendations for headphones or there is no difference in results? Thank you! ;):heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::+1::superhero:

1 Like

Yes, the first 6 fields listed above (Cosmo-volt, Stem Cells and Scar Tissue Removal, Body Nerve Healing, Nerve Growth Factor, Advanced Healing, Anti Aging) will all address healing throughout the body, regardless of the depth of the surgical incision and depth of tissues in need of healing.

They’re an excellent starting point for all round healing, and affect the body and/or nervous system throughout.
(including ligaments, muscles and other tissues affected by surgeries)

Trauma Release and Healing and Emotional Release will also help release stagnant energies and traumas stored throughout the body regardless of the location, including those from surgeries or cuts.

They can certainly help significantly with restoring the body in these ways over time. :slightly_smiling_face:

Headphones are not necessary, and speakers actually tend to emit and spread the energy better.

From part of another post:

No worries, glad to be of help. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Edit to add: The Super Human Mutant can aid regeneration directly as well, via amblox and other modifications.

From the description:

Amblox gene and overexpression of it 10
This gene is encoded by atoxyl salamander, which allows them to regenerate any part of their body.

3 Likes

It may be a far shot, but I’ll share an experience I had.
I was doing some healing sessions with someone who had a very serious and complicated surgery (cutting out a large cancerous tumor basically almost the size of a baby) that lasted for 7 hours or so.
Both me and someone else noticed a large amount of very “sticky” negative energy after the surgery.

I had the Michael mandala with me for help AND my dragon. As I was remote sensing I actually cried a bit and I felt overwhelming darkness and void, and an infinite sense of loss and grief, coming physically inside of her ( I don’t think it was just her emotions, though it may have been part of it, even though that’s not what I meant to sense). This is not something that ever happened before and not “normal” for me. It was so overwhelming I felt frozen in time and void and for a few minutes I wasn’t even sure that I myself could get out of it… and felt fear that this will now be part of my life too.
In the end I did turn it around inside of me, and after the session I taught my dragon the exorcism field and asked him to infuse the person’s energy with it overnight. I thought this person must have picked up something in the hospital or during surgery that had such a negative energy, and I couldn’t possibly get rid of it for the person on my own.

I think it worked because the person let us know the following day she felt suddenly much better. :) this was a few days after the surgery and until this point each day her energy was fading.

5 Likes