Soul restoration question

I want to buy all three but got money for only one now. My question is if I buy only one,let’s say the heart one will it affect positively the other two centers? Does the other centers get free from etheric cords which drain me?If not, does only listening to one audio makes it “meaningless” because the other centers will not function properly and the energy from them will drain?

9 Likes

The lower Dantien or the Core Energy would be the one to go with, if you had to pick one. If the Core is strong, others are positively impacted as well. That was the only one Dream originally intended to make (is what I could sense from his comments).

22 Likes

It will by no means be meaningless. Any healing you do will count.

Core is the best bet if you are unsure. Energy flows up from the lower dan tien into the middle and upper.

If caring too much what others think is something that strongly resonates with you, then you may want to go with Brow/Forehead.

If caring too much about others and being too giving is something you strongly resonate with, then you may want to go with Heart.

Otherwise, Core is probably best for you.

13 Likes

Thank you both for your answers. I will go with core then as I don’t really know where to start and this was the basic audio. Now do you know if I remove etheric cords for core will the etheric cords cut from heart and head? Are they the same kind of cords?

3 Likes

Let’s say a person steals energy from me with a cord. The cutting cords part of the audio will remove this cord from anywhere there is?

1 Like

If you want to remove all cords in general you would go with Etheric Cord Cutter. Each of the 3 Soul Resorations focuses on a Dantian; lower, middle, or upper. Loosely translated: Core, Heart, and Mind.

3 Likes

So this core one is only for low Dan tien etheric cords

2 Likes

Yes. But it’s not only doing that. It’s sealing leakages in your main energy center. Many times we can have porous boundaries which can leak energy even without a cord attached, while also making it easy for people to reattach new cords.

6 Likes

You think that angelic and alien intercession can prevent and heal those other leakages?

I can not say it’s not possible. Aliens do weird stuff for me though. I asked them to help me solve a problem and they showed me a diagram/schematic explaining to me exactly why my problem is so hard to solve.

9 Likes

Nice,you will find your answer to the problem I am sure.

2 Likes

Hi,

I went undergo surgery and having a small scar in sacrum area! When I am trying to do pranayama, my energy leaks out straight away through a scar tissue because those death cells don’t have a life, so they don’t hold a life force inside my body!

In that case my vibration cannot be risen up?

Or could I rise up my vibration?

How could I get my energy back to normal and even make it grow?

Is this field gonna help me to restore my energy and permanently seal the leak?

Thank you!!!:heartbeat:

that’s a good point, does energy leak from scars of any surgery?

Apparently does! There is no doubt about that ! So any ideas?

don’t think is easy like that. If making a scar meant you losing life force so rapidly then I think something is off with the scar or something doesn’t seem to fit.

3 Likes

What do you mean? Even when I eat something, energy goes straight away! I don’t know how to seal that leak honestly to create a new life force within body!

yeah, I think a scar can’t make all that happen, there must be something else. Also don’t know about scar leaking energy, in a sense the body makes scars to not lose any life in a literal meaning. I don’t say that it doesn’t happening but I think is an overreaction for just a scar or there must be something else that makes your energy leak. Just an opinion, feel free to take another advice as I don’t know how accurate that is.

5 Likes

It’s surgical scar! It contains a death cells without any sign of life! That means a death bodies and no way to keep or hold the life force withing! it creates a hole between your body and environment!

It’s like a balloon effect! U are trying to filling it with air by breathing in it but it never will be full because air still leaks out all the time!

I have no idea to to reverse the problem !

Any ideas? Anyone?

Think you are overthinking this.

Of course it can rise.

Yes, of course.

Yes

Everyone is losing/leaking energy every day. It’s called the process of living (aka dying).
We “lose energy” every time we breathe out.
That’s what all these energy exercises do and are for… to Regain/grow lost energy.
Same with breathing.
Same with eating.

Eventually you will “leak out” all your energy aka dying. (oversimplified)
It’s something everything and everyone has to deal with it. :wink:

14 Likes

Pretty sure there is life there or your skin would rotten.

that’s the overreaction I meant

3 Likes