Soul restoration question

I don’t overthink!

Before a surgery I could breath a warm air inside my body easily without any loss! I could type in the body mind system and even opened third eye!

Now I can’t …!

Symptoms: headache, third eye is closed, energy leaks out (through scar definitely), feeling negative emotions by lowering vibration based on lowering the energy life force!

Any ideas? :)

Well yes, surgery is a very traumatic experience, physically, mentally, emotionally, etc.

That’s what “healing” means… to become “whole” again.
So right now you are still in the process of 'healing"

Any number of Sapien’s videos can assist you in that healing process.
And yes, Soul restoration would work for a whole slew of other issues that would include and also fall outside of that surgery.

Remember, healing isn’t a linear process.
For most it’s a 1 step forward, 1 step back, 2 steps forward, 1 step back, 3 steps forward, 1 step back… process.

So just like everyone else here, your goal is to become “whole” on all levels of your being regardless of the “causes.”

Start listening to the fields that most resonate for your issues.

14 Likes

Ok guys, I really appreciate your opinion because it seems to be nice conversation with some positive advices!

Anyway, it’s more than obvious that it’s all about that scar! It obviously leaks the life force even when you try to repair the chakras and so on!

If there is a way how to reverse this ‘problem’! It’s a huge step! It might help tousends of people !

Any other opinions? :)

I don’t think its because of scar, it might be because of surgery. Also you should check If that surgery hasn’t created any other issues inside and not noticed yet.

Whatever could be the reason, we have enough fields that can help out,

If you feel it’s just because of scar, then you can use ‘Stem cells and scar tissue removal’ and ‘Skin Regeneration’ to regenerate normal skin.

In the case of “any” unintended nerve damage at the time of surgery (hope not) that could have damaged the acupressure points, then you might feel such energetic drainage. In any such case,
You can use ’ Sacral’ and ‘Solar plexus’ chakra audios + Soul core to fix the energetic Clearing, Growth and Stimulation drainage.
“Body nerve Healing” Stack from Patreon and YT general healing audios.

Also, assess your organ conditions around that surgical area and If they need any additional healing.

Add Mental Health audios too, so that you are confident and bold to deal with this issue.

Above audios will be helpful even if there is no issue, so you can listen as you wanted.
Happy recovery!

7 Likes

Is it possible to remove the surgical scar completely after stem cells to fat cells frequency or its just for skin instead for ligaments, tendons or muscles? :)

PS: To remove it like that surgery never happens basically!

It seems possible to me through stem cells and scar tissue removal though time and experience vary for everyone.
I would suggest to try and leave ur experience.

2 Likes

Yes

1 Like

Only problem is that this type of frequencies are used for only skin areas, not for muscle or ligament parts or something deeper! Or not? Is it for all deepest areas of body? If that so, would it be possible to remove surgical wound completely like the surgery even never happened? :confused:

Maybe you should look into advanced healing!

I noticed some of my scars are beginning to fade (one of my cool ones is picking up a new color) and it’s only been like a week or two

2 Likes

Advanced Healing + Anti Aging = Awesomeness (especially for folks not in their twenties)

11 Likes

Sorry i diden’t explain it properly!

My problem: deep surgical cut in anus sacral area!

All energy leaks out through scar tissue and scar makes me feel drained all day!.

There is basically no energy to work with at all! Chakras are blocked because of energy absence which constantly leaks out and I can’t even work with it for raise up the new energy and vibration for activation the healing process!

I am out of ideas!

Any help how to influence the body to constantly steaming the stem cells into cut to make it closed and connect those cut tissues to make it worked out again like before surgery?

1 Like

What fields are you using currently now ? What fields are you planning to add to it stack ? Which fields do u think u have questions if they help or not ? Which fields u used till now post surgery and didn’t find result, and from when did u start using these fields ? No offense, Surgery question ( free to skip ) is that piles or fistula operation did u go through ?

1 Like

Was waiting for you to post again.

Use the new Cosmo-volt.

Outside of that…see the eariler comments to you on the subject.

7 Likes

About more than 60 different songs:

rife and Sapien frequencies

Sapiens main fields: all chakras fields, soul restoration, advance healing, cosmic vibration (Sapien website), stem cells and scar tissue removal, collagen booster 2.0, mitochondrial boost, nutrition adds, … , Fat to stem cells, skin regeneration, all energy removed field, repel negative energy, bacteria removel, …

(Thinking about to remove rife frequencies)

It’s too many fields I think

What to add?:

I don’t know ! I was thinking to buy all soul restoration fields + all vibration fields on Sapien website (all 3 series) as well and that’s it

Which fields might help: I think a of those mentioned above on pictures are important except the rife frequencies

Time period: one month on speaker (no headphones, I want to buy Sony 1000xm3 or 4 OR SHURE 1540S - I CANT CHOOSE)

TYPE of surgery: perianal abces (if fistula, dont know)

You think it’s the scar, just because you used to be able to, but now you can’t? Did you have the operation under General anesthesia? You are very focused on your scar. But I can definitely say for sure that there are other options.

1. For example under General anesthesia can be lost neural connections, especially if they are new.
  2. Although you didn’t feel any pain during the operation, your body was in pain. Your body has been under extreme stress. It remembers this pain, so it stores tension.

Have you worked with these options?

4 Likes

good, Stick to one for time being.

Also, limit your stack to your priorities to heal the surgery part and tie up energy leakages which is your main concern as I understand.

You have already got the best suggestions for the fields in this thread. You can just loop them as much as recommended.

2 Likes

So I suppose that apart the scar tissue I should have more apply on nerve growth field and regeneration field and release trauma and stress as well including restore my soul parts which could have been riped off during procedure, yeah?

I think it would be appropriate. In addition, you can add dietary supplements of zinc, copper and sulfur for faster tissue healing.

2 Likes

Thats too many fields…
You should be playing 5-10 max…

2 Likes

Why? Does it mean that as many field, more less effective?