Fields for children with special needs

Your experience is very useful, thank you. I will also share the results here. I really hope that Sapien will help both you and my child to cope with the restrictions

3 Likes

You’re right. Although now he is more calm, but recently he had tantrums very often

3 Likes

I haven’t bought this one, but I find that Core Strengthener does the trick for me whenever i have incontinence. The workout and muscle growth audios work amazing, However it’s not known how old their son is, so I held off listing those

3 Likes

I want to thank everyone again. I am gradually increasing the stack for my son based on your advice. I am very happy with the results. Although progress may seem insignificant from the outside, every step forward is important for us. Everything that is happening now is due only to Sapiens and his fields. I am amazed and happy. Because we don’t use other methods of treatment and rehabilitation now because of the pandemic. I decided to start recording in detail all my son’s results and what fields he listens to. Do you think it’s necessary to copy these entries to this forum? Or maybe once every one or two months to briefly describe the result? Do I need a separate topic for this?

9 Likes

Its not needed.
Great to hear that everything is working. :+1:

4 Likes

@maTata

World moves fast in Sapien-land.

These new fields should work wonders for your child!

New release : The Plasma Light and Infrasound Bioactive Beach

New Release: Cosmo-Volt field

I’m super excited to hear how this are working for your child.

13 Likes

@_OM :pray: :pray:

Yes, let us know! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

@_OM @uial Yes, I plan to add new fields in a few days. I am sure that the result will be wonderful. And of course I will write about how they worked. Since my son does not speak, I add fields gradually to be able to track his reactions.

The result that is available today, I am happy.

My son became more aware, more calm. He is praised by teachers, now he does not try to run away from the class, but performs tasks. He stopped being annoyed by other children. It also significantly reduced its hypersensitivity to sounds. He sleeps better and wakes up in a good mood. He has become more confident, not afraid to do something new. Recently, he had learned to turn a key in the lock once, although he had not been able to do it before because of his poor motor skills, and he began to go down the stairs himself, holding on to the railing.

In fact, this is a great progress for my son. Previously, we only achieved this by using a combination of expensive techniques and medications, but now we just listen to music at home

15 Likes

My son is 6 years old.
Sapiens fields can definitely help your child as well. I know that children with autism got good results when using the Anat Baniel method. This method is based on neuroplasticity, so audio for the brain should also be effective. My son became noticeably calmer on the first day of listening to brain regeneration.

8 Likes

(@Captain_Nemo :point_up_2: :point_up_2:)

11 Likes

That’s wonderful! So happy for you and your son!

7 Likes

Yes, it’s a good book, very inspiring :+1:

3 Likes

A few observations about the fields.

The SLR sound removes the son’s body blocks, including fascial ones. It was unexpected for me to observe, but I saw the same reaction of his body in a dream during biodynamics sessions.

Plasma sound triggered the cleansing and detox processes. My son developed herpes on half of his cheek. And at the same time he healed pretty quickly. He had never appeared in such quantities before. But in general, the son tolerates this process quite easily. And its development does not stop from this.
A small herpes even got out on my lip, although it hid for a long time :upside_down_face:

11 Likes

Hi, @maTata and others :) What kind of a stack / playlist are you currently using?

My 5 year old daughter has CP related symptoms (we don’t have a proper diagnose after doing every kind of test possible during the past 4 years). The doctors say that the symptoms are very close to CP but the MRI etc tests are not 100% clear. Something was in the brain images, but it remains a bit of mystery. She was able to start walking at 2,5 years age and moving is difficult for her.

She also clearly muscle weakness and significant balance issues (trips down easily and and speech is difficult to understand.

We have had weekly physiotherapy and speech therapy for a couple of years, but progress is hard to notice.

Any input is greatly appreciated :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t know what fields should be recommended to you but I hope that your child getting better❤

4 Likes

Hello. Now my son has several playlists to listen to in the morning, afternoon, bedtime and night.

In my opinion, classes with a speech therapist and physical therapist give you little results because they only work with the consequences of the disease, but not with the cause. And the main cause of cerebral palsy is brain damage.

To begin with, for 2 months I looped my son for the whole night only one field - brain regeneration. And only then I gradually began to add other fields.

When composing playlists for my son, I relied both on messages from other forum participants and on my intuition

Morning:

• SLR - 1
  • plasma-charged mitochondria - 2
  • Acetylcholine - 1
  • Autism - 2
  • Longevity (ISRIB and RBM3) - 2
  • BDNF - 1
  • Superhuman Genius - 1
  • tDCS - 2
  • Enpp6 - 2
  • monoatomic elements 1 each

Day (pause between auditions 6-7 hours):

• SLR - 1
  • Torsion field - 2
  • Plasma - 1
  • Longevity (ISRIB and RBM3) - 2
  • Autism - 2
  • BDNF - 1
  • permanent brain enhancement - 2
  • Nerve growth factor - 3
  • Enhanced Brain Hemisphere Connectivity - 2
  • Treatment of multiple sclerosis - 2
  • Amygdala healing - 2
  • Grounding - 2

Before bedtime:

• Anxiety removal- 1
  • Emotional release - 2
  • utterrelax - 1
  • vagus nerve - 3
  • Deep sleep (new) - 2

Night:

• SLR - 1
  • Angelic intercession - 3
  • Cosmo-volt - 2
  • Slow Down the Perception of Time - 1
  • Brain regeneration - 10
  • Slow Down the Perception of Time - 1
  • Scar tissue and stemcells - 10
  • HGF -2
  • Self love - 2
  • Trauma release and healing - 2
  • Become kinder and more patient - 2

This is not the last option for playlists. I plan to change it in the spring, when the weather will not fluctuate so much. My son is meteosensitive. And I definitely plan to make time for the plasma protocol.
Besides, I charge all his drinks with plasma.

16 Likes

Besides the fields.
It is important that the brain receives enough nutrition. My son drinks supplements (e.g. omega 3, B vitamins, vitamin D, magnesium)
Of the methods of rehabilitation and treatment. I recommend the Anat Baniel method if there are practitioners in your country. And treatment with an osteopathic doctor. This is the minimum that was most effective for my son.

12 Likes

Thank you so much @maTata for taking the time to answer me in such a detailed way. I really appreciate. I’m getting more into this and in the beginning this all seems quite overwhelming so you all your posts are very helpful.

I’m going to start it slow and then build up while learning more about how all these work.

Much love and all the best to you and your family!

6 Likes

Thank you for the reminder regarding supplements. Actually osteopathy is something that seems to be helping (we have regular sessions), although the effect is strongest after the session and then it seems to fade a bit. I will also look into Anat Baniel method. Thank you again :)

5 Likes

I was glad to help you. I wish great success and achievements to your daughter

9 Likes