Fields for children with special needs

My son is 6 years old.
Sapiens fields can definitely help your child as well. I know that children with autism got good results when using the Anat Baniel method. This method is based on neuroplasticity, so audio for the brain should also be effective. My son became noticeably calmer on the first day of listening to brain regeneration.

8 Likes

(@Captain_Nemo :point_up_2: :point_up_2:)

11 Likes

That’s wonderful! So happy for you and your son!

7 Likes

Yes, it’s a good book, very inspiring :+1:

3 Likes

A few observations about the fields.

The SLR sound removes the son’s body blocks, including fascial ones. It was unexpected for me to observe, but I saw the same reaction of his body in a dream during biodynamics sessions.

Plasma sound triggered the cleansing and detox processes. My son developed herpes on half of his cheek. And at the same time he healed pretty quickly. He had never appeared in such quantities before. But in general, the son tolerates this process quite easily. And its development does not stop from this.
A small herpes even got out on my lip, although it hid for a long time :upside_down_face:

11 Likes

Hi, @maTata and others :) What kind of a stack / playlist are you currently using?

My 5 year old daughter has CP related symptoms (we don’t have a proper diagnose after doing every kind of test possible during the past 4 years). The doctors say that the symptoms are very close to CP but the MRI etc tests are not 100% clear. Something was in the brain images, but it remains a bit of mystery. She was able to start walking at 2,5 years age and moving is difficult for her.

She also clearly muscle weakness and significant balance issues (trips down easily and and speech is difficult to understand.

We have had weekly physiotherapy and speech therapy for a couple of years, but progress is hard to notice.

Any input is greatly appreciated :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t know what fields should be recommended to you but I hope that your child getting better❤

4 Likes

Hello. Now my son has several playlists to listen to in the morning, afternoon, bedtime and night.

In my opinion, classes with a speech therapist and physical therapist give you little results because they only work with the consequences of the disease, but not with the cause. And the main cause of cerebral palsy is brain damage.

To begin with, for 2 months I looped my son for the whole night only one field - brain regeneration. And only then I gradually began to add other fields.

When composing playlists for my son, I relied both on messages from other forum participants and on my intuition

Morning:

• SLR - 1
  • plasma-charged mitochondria - 2
  • Acetylcholine - 1
  • Autism - 2
  • Longevity (ISRIB and RBM3) - 2
  • BDNF - 1
  • Superhuman Genius - 1
  • tDCS - 2
  • Enpp6 - 2
  • monoatomic elements 1 each

Day (pause between auditions 6-7 hours):

• SLR - 1
  • Torsion field - 2
  • Plasma - 1
  • Longevity (ISRIB and RBM3) - 2
  • Autism - 2
  • BDNF - 1
  • permanent brain enhancement - 2
  • Nerve growth factor - 3
  • Enhanced Brain Hemisphere Connectivity - 2
  • Treatment of multiple sclerosis - 2
  • Amygdala healing - 2
  • Grounding - 2

Before bedtime:

• Anxiety removal- 1
  • Emotional release - 2
  • utterrelax - 1
  • vagus nerve - 3
  • Deep sleep (new) - 2

Night:

• SLR - 1
  • Angelic intercession - 3
  • Cosmo-volt - 2
  • Slow Down the Perception of Time - 1
  • Brain regeneration - 10
  • Slow Down the Perception of Time - 1
  • Scar tissue and stemcells - 10
  • HGF -2
  • Self love - 2
  • Trauma release and healing - 2
  • Become kinder and more patient - 2

This is not the last option for playlists. I plan to change it in the spring, when the weather will not fluctuate so much. My son is meteosensitive. And I definitely plan to make time for the plasma protocol.
Besides, I charge all his drinks with plasma.

16 Likes

Besides the fields.
It is important that the brain receives enough nutrition. My son drinks supplements (e.g. omega 3, B vitamins, vitamin D, magnesium)
Of the methods of rehabilitation and treatment. I recommend the Anat Baniel method if there are practitioners in your country. And treatment with an osteopathic doctor. This is the minimum that was most effective for my son.

12 Likes

Thank you so much @maTata for taking the time to answer me in such a detailed way. I really appreciate. I’m getting more into this and in the beginning this all seems quite overwhelming so you all your posts are very helpful.

I’m going to start it slow and then build up while learning more about how all these work.

Much love and all the best to you and your family!

6 Likes

Thank you for the reminder regarding supplements. Actually osteopathy is something that seems to be helping (we have regular sessions), although the effect is strongest after the session and then it seems to fade a bit. I will also look into Anat Baniel method. Thank you again :)

5 Likes

I was glad to help you. I wish great success and achievements to your daughter

9 Likes

Your son really is blessed to have a mother like you.

I’m looking forward to future updates on his progress

10 Likes

Thank you) I will definitely share his successes here. We are now experiencing a small crisis. Perhaps it is associated with temperature changes. Or maybe it’s a “crisis of healing.” But now we both deal with it much easier. And most importantly, this crisis did not cause a rollback.

9 Likes

Hello MaTata, any update on how your son is doing?

Is this the playlist you’re listening to?

2 Likes

No, I changed his playlists a little. They are also based on working with the brain, but more compact.

It takes years to completely change his condition. I understand this and do not expect instant healing. The fields are now the basis of his rehabilitation. Thanks to the fields, he develops and learns, grows up. Not as fast as healthy children. But quickly enough to understand that this is the result of the work of the fields. And what is most important in our situation, now we have time to live and enjoy life. Previously, we only had various intensive courses. And there was no time left for everything else

9 Likes

What do you think about Blueprint of Life for the children with special needs?

3 Likes

Thank you for all these posts. I work with children with special needs in school settings, so I am considering creating a playlist for them. I have tried atmospheric fields and it seems to help, and I would like to try more brain based blends. I am wondering though if I will also be affected by the fields or if the intention to use them for the children will prevent overloading myself?

2 Likes

I don’t have the right answer to this question. I listen to all these fields together with my son. But I only have one child. And I don’t have to repeat it many times a day.
However, you can use those fields that are safe for long listening. For example, Brain regeneration. This field can give incredible results to children. And you will not experience overload

3 Likes

I think there is nothing in this field that could prevent it from being used for children.

2 Likes