Stack recommendation for Cerebal Palsy

Have a friend whos sister has cerebal palsy, hoping to be recommended some fields I can send to him to help her out. Thanks in advance family :pray:

3 Likes

Plasma light

4 Likes

I have CP as well. Have her use…

Body Nerve Healing
Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
Smart Stem Cells and Brain Youthing [if shes over 16]
Shamanic Blend and/or Micro-kinisi Therapy
all the automated workouts

9 Likes

This is a sensitive subject to give advice on but try starting slowly with brain regeneration. I feel like people should be careful recommending the plasma audio to new comers because they most likely don’t know about grounding

4 Likes

Yep, my first thought was plasma, brain regen and maybe cosmo but intuition told me to not make them jump straight to that. Easing in would be better for someone new to energy work

3 Likes

My son also has cerebral palsy. The first thing we started with was the brain regeneration field. I only turned it on for the whole night and it already gave good results.

This is the set of fields my son listened to until spring:

I also recommend that you familiarize yourself with this topic, as it contains many recommendations for making playlists for the brain:

Also the fields that are recommended @SC448 I will add some explanations to these fields:
Microkinesitherapist field. On the Russian-language forum dedicated to children with cerebral palsy, there is a separate branch dedicated to the use of this therapy. The results described there are impressive. And the Sapien field is even stronger, since it includes all the knowledge about this therapy

The plasma brain. It is usually recommended to use it from a certain age. If your friend’s sister is younger, I would recommend that her parents study the branches dedicated to this field and other plasma fields to decide whether they need to include this field. For my son, I decided to turn it on. Explanations here:

9 Likes