The Plasma Brain of Youth (Hidden Bonus Item)

I couldnt find paypal too on smartphone but on my computer it was available

2 Likes

It’s safe to them who are suffering with autoimmune disease?

1 Like

@Lissa
Sure. It has negentropy, plasma and many other things to soothe the brain and regenerate it. Like always, be careful in the beginning.

7 Likes

So, if I understand right, this field regenerate my brain , while “smart cells” my body, don’t it?

@ferdinandoloverso
Smart stem cells regenerates the brain for regular folks with damage and illness.

This one is highly specialized, the regeneration + prophylactic measure + performance booster.
Comfort, safety and results for the professionals who have bigger needs and occupational risks.

24 Likes

I’ve been wondering for a few days if there are any age restrictions on this field. Once again, I reread the branches about fields with negentropy. My decision is to include this field in my son’s playlist (let me remind you that he is 6.5 years old). Here is what _OM wrote about the use of the plasma protocol for children:

I will add that this is my personal decision and my responsibility, since my son needs exactly brain regeneration. I do not encourage anyone to do the same.

23 Likes

@maTata
Good :+1:
Which you luck :four_leaf_clover:
Let us know how he progress

8 Likes

Of course I will. I’m sure the results will be amazing

10 Likes

Is it necessary to play smart stem cell field before using this?

No.

3 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

Does this heal amygdala as well?

3 Likes

If what you’re healing is due to the conditions mentioned in the description, I could guess it could because the amygdala is generally considered a part of the brain.

1 Like

@Captain_Nemo Please let me know is it ok to loop it?

it depends on you… see the guidelines… and experiment from there ?

The brain one is good for dysthymia ?

Which brain related fields can be replaced with this field?

New fields are never really meant to ‘replace’ any of the fields before. They Enhance the whole experience of it and in this case, giving you a top notch one!

14 Likes

Brain Regeneration. This is like the advanced version of it.

4 Likes

Together with plasma light maybe it gives a similar effect, but based on what Philip wrote this is quite special :slight_smile:

5 Likes