Plasma Protocol

Ok!
Perhaps some of the “doctors” on the forum can answer.
It is a fantastic field-set!

2 Likes

Between one field and another of this Plasma, how long should you wait?

Listen to your body, if you don’t feel exhausted maybe wait a day or two. If you are wait a couple more.

If you’re having a heavy detox drink plenty of water and again listen to your body.

10 Likes

Read these

https://forum.enlightenedstates.com/t/fields-after-vaccination/10939/11?u=tf_cad

5 Likes

What does Plasma Combo 3 do to the hair? My crown at the back is thinning…

There’s nothing in these fields that would prevent a child from using them.
With all the same caveats as anyone else with “special” conditions
ie. go SLOW, monitor, start at smaller intervals, MONITOR, etc.

The anti-aging benefits are again a SIDE EFFECT of negentropy and optimal health… and yes they are rapid (comparitively speaking) but a child is in a “positive” Negentropy already until they reach whatever “age” would be considered their peak
At which point they then go into “net” entropy (ie what we call “aging”).

So Plasma Protocol and Plasma Light are just going to do what it’s supposed to do… make that person as healthy as possible.
For adults after a certain age, the SIDE EFFECT manifestation of that “being as healthy as possible” is the anti-aging, but that’s not the main purpose.

41 Likes

Thank you for the input and clarification.
Great news for me aswell, as I have children.

8 Likes

I’m so tempted to get this in hope it can heal my shoulder injury, the downside is that it does state to be able to rest when listening, like if I had the time lol

4 Likes

Any insights on joining the Plasma protocol and Plasma light. Today is my second day with Plasma Combo 1, I haven’t listened to the Plasma light in last two days. I felt the PP to be more heavy than PL on first day. However it was fine today and no particular signs of fatigue or draining.

Is there any benefit of joining PP and PL ?

3 Likes

Sorry if this has been answered already, but how long is each audio?

1 Like

@psynergy each one is around 15 minutes long

9 Likes

The three tracks have the below length:

• 15:23
  • 15:11
  • 16:26
13 Likes

thank you both @pranic_climber and @Maoshan_Wanderer !

just bought!

16 Likes

12 Likes

Second day of listening to the internal organ plasma o(first audio for me) and I’m EXTREMELY tired, it looks like it’s working, can’t wait to feel all the energy in the world when I finish this plasma pack

8 Likes

come to think about it, ill just use a shit ton of plasma and it will get my body back to normal

6 Likes

Plasma combo 1 vs 2 for brain health?

Combo 1 has nervous system
Combo 2 has internal organ health

4 Likes

Porque no los dos?

11 Likes

Based on this quick little research i did it seems like working on your nervous system might yield better brain performance.

Internal Organs:

1. Brain – The brain is the body’s control center. It responds to information from the senses and sends signals to the other parts of the body telling them what to do.

2. Digestive system – The digestive system includes the mouth, throat, stomach, liver, and intestines. This is the path that food and drinks follow after you chew and swallow them. The digestive system pulls nutrients out of your food to be used in your body.

3. Genital organs – Genital organs are where sperm (males) and eggs (females) are produced and are also the parts which humans use to reproduce.

4. Heart – The heart is a strong muscle that pumps blood around your whole body, following a steady rhythm.

5. Kidneys – Your kidneys filter your blood. They are used to make sure that the right levels of salts and sugars are present in your blood.

6. Liver – The liver helps to clean toxins out of the blood and also produces many of the chemicals needed to digest food.

7. Lungs – Your lungs expand and contract, sucking in oxygen-rich air from around you and breathing out used air that has a lot of carbon dioxide. They are responsible for getting oxygen into, and carbon dioxide out of, your blood.

8. Stomach – The stomach is the main digester in your body. It contains a strong acid that helps to break down your food.

9. Thyroid gland – The thyroid is an important gland located in the throat that controls how your body uses energy and builds proteins. It’s important to keep you growing and developing.

The Nervous System:

The Nervous System is your body’s decision and communication centre. The Central Nervous System (CNS) is made up of the brain and the spinal cord whereas the Peripheral Nervous System (PNS) is made up of nerves (neurons). Together they control every part of your daily life, from breathing and blinking to helping you memorize facts for a test. Nerves reach from your brain to your face, ears, eyes, nose, and spinal cord… and from the spinal cord to the rest of your body. Sensory nerves gather information from the environment, send that info to the spinal cord, which then speed the message to the brain. The brain then makes sense of that message and fires off a response. Motor neurons deliver the instructions from the brain to the rest of your body. The spinal cord, made of a bundle of nerves running up and down the spine, is similar to a superhighway, speeding messages to and from the brain at every second.

1. The Brain and Spinal Cord Are the Central Nervous System. Nerves and Sensory Organs Make Up the Peripheral Nervous System.

Together, the central nervous system (CNS) and the peripheral nervous systems (PNS) transmit and process sensory information and coordinate bodily functions. The brain and spinal cord (the CNS) function as the control center. They receive data and feedback from the sensory organs and from nerves throughout the body, process the information, and send commands back out.

1. Neurons in Nervous Tissue Relay Rapid-Fire Signals

All nervous tissue, from the brain to the spinal cord to the furthest nerve branch, includes cells called neurons . Neurons are charged cells: they conduct electrical signals to pass information through the body.

1. Neurotransmitters Are the Activators of the Nervous System

Nervous system messages travel through neurons as electrical signals. When these signals reach the end of a neuron, they stimulate the release of chemicals called neurotransmitters . Neurotransmitters travel across synapses , spaces between neurons or between neurons and other body tissues and cells.

1. The Spinal Cord Transmits Signals to and from the Brain and Commands Reflexes

The spinal cord is part of the central nervous system and serves as a kind of superhighway. Sensory information and motor commands travel up and down, heading to and from the brain. These signals speed in and out of the spinal cord via spinal nerves—the “on-ramps and off-ramps” that branch out to supply the limbs, torso, and pelvis. Some incoming signals demand a simple, immediate response. The spinal cord can shoot out a reflex command without bothering the brain.

1. The Brain Connects Perceptions to Complex Thought, Memory, and Emotion

The nervous system does more than route information and process commands. Why do certain smells immediately raise particular memories? The answer appears to lie in the limbic system. The limbic system forms two paired rings within the brain, consisting of the hippocampus, the amygdala, the cingulate gyrus, and the dentate gyrus, along with other structures and tracts. As with other brain segments, the limbic system is involved in multiple nervous system functions and levels of activity. It helps to process both memory and olfaction—our sense of smell—and it manages a range of emotions.

sources:

https://www.visiblebody.com/learn/nervous/system-overview
https://bodytomy.com/how-does-nervous-system-work
http://climatereview.net/ChewTheFat/?p=1015
https://kidspressmagazine.com/science-for-kids/worksheets/misc/internal-organs-functions.html

27 Likes

Plasma combo 1 caused me weird muscle pains and cramps in my neck and pain in my ribs even my dad experienced the same to a much larger extent. He had it all over his neck and joints. What is happening exactly?

3 Likes