Urgent,Spinal Muscular atrophy

2-3 months old child suffering from Spinal Muscular atrophy

Please suggest Which Audio would be helpful for Child

I asked his father his message to me :point_down:
Teera la life limiting genetic condition aahe. Spinal muscular atrophy. She is missing a gene that is responsible for all muscle and nerve movements in the body. As time is going hy her muscles and nerves are dying. The oly treatment is gene replacement therapy that comes at the cost of $ 2.1MM USD which needs to be imported to India as soon as possible

2 Likes

@uial
@_OM

1 Like

Are there treatments for SMA?

There is no complete cure for SMA. Treatment consists of managing the symptoms and preventing complications.

In December 2016 the U.S. Food and Drug Administration approved nusinersen (Spinraza™) as the first drug approved to treat children and adults with SMA. The drug is administered by injection into the fluid surrounding the spinal cord. It is designed to increase production of the full-length SMN protein, which is critical for the maintenance of motor neurons. The benefit is best documented in infants and children, particularly when started early. Several other therapies are in late stages of development and may become available to affected individuals in the near future.

In May 2019, the FDA approved onasemnogene abeparovec-xioi (Zolgensma ™) gene therapy for children less than 2 years old who have infantile-onset SMA. A safe virus delivers a fully functional human SMN gene to the targeted motor neurons, which in turn improves muscle movement and function, and also improves survival. In August 2020, the FDA approved the orally-administered drug risdiplam (Evrysdi) to treat patients age two months of age and older with SMA.

Physical therapy, occupational therapy, and rehabilitation may help to improve posture, prevent joint immobility, and slow muscle weakness and atrophy. Stretching and strengthening exercises may help reduce contractures, increase range of motion, and keeps circulation flowing. Some individuals require additional therapy for speech and swallowing difficulties. Assistive devices such as supports or braces, orthotics, speech synthesizers, and wheelchairs may be helpful to improve functional independence.

Proper nutrition and calories are essential to maintaining weight and strength, while avoiding prolonged fasting. People who cannot chew or swallow may require insertion of a feeding tube. Non-invasive ventilation at night can improve breathing during sleep, and some individuals also may require assisted ventilation during the day due to muscle weakness in the neck, throat, and chest.

Source: https://www.ninds.nih.gov/Disorders/Patient-Caregiver-Education/Fact-Sheets/Spinal-Muscular-Atrophy-Fact-Sheet

i don’t know which treatment in sapien can equal those drugs

2 Likes

Start with the Plasma Light field and Torsion field and Automated Grounding, very gently and slowly at first, following the guidelines and information below.

@_OM may have better suggestions and insight into this and possibly using the Cosmo-volt field.

4 Likes

is this from Google ?
I think for treatment like this which is highly costly, they won’t provide any valuable information for it regarding its treatment

I strongly feel SM must have some alternative

this field available on YT ?

Yes, they are.

Here are the links:

3 Likes

Thank you very much :heart:

please can u tell is that series they need to follow ?

Torsion
Plasma
Grounding
Cosmo

how should I tell them to follow this ?

Thanks

first plasma
then cosmo
then Torsion
you can finish with grounding

1 Like

Here is a suggested order.

So, start with only these fields:

• Torsion
  • Plasma Light
  • possibly Cosmo-volt but start with the other 3 fields first and observe reactions for a while
  • Automated Grounding

Please use the Plasma Light field and all other fields very slowly and gently at first and observe the child’s reactions.

There are more details about the Plasma Light field and suggestions for gentle listening guidelines in the longer post linked in my first post above.

5 Likes

3 Likes

My heart aches for that poor child. Best wishes to him.

3 Likes

I use it this way. Seems just right.

2 Likes

Also, these posts about the Plasma Light and Plasma Protocol fields may be a good starting point:

Warnings by SilverZuzu:

A larger compilation of posts about the Plasma fields is available here and kept updated with newer posts:

6 Likes